Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the most disgusting/perverted thing your mates told you they have done?

Options
  • 24-03-2012 11:33am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 327 ✭✭

One of my mates last night was telling me(I was listening under duress) about his sexual exploits with some young wan that he pulled in a club recently.He proceeded to tell me that when he got back to hers and they started getting down to the nasty he asked her to rim him..........She agreed but when she went to perform the act she protested that there was a strong smell and taste of you know what so she refused to do it!

Now here is where it gets even weirder........he managed to coax her into cleaning his ah,ahem,'area', with a few baby wipes and then she dutifuly carried out the act!NASTY!!

So guys any stories about disgusting/perverted acts or deeds your mates have done(funny ones preferably)??!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

That's fawking disgusting I mean really

• Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Get new friends, OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

I didn't really want to read that story OP :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

Any chance you could get her number from him? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭ronano

i'm not sure if i want to die or i've died complete inside

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭lamai

justryan wrote: »

for her, for him it's a win win situation in my book, he got his arse cleaned and he got rimmed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

WTF

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 327 ✭✭LimGal

Any chance you could get her number from him? ;)

no but I have her email its www.durtybiatch.com:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Yes that's very hot and I'll deal with it in the morning. But right now, I'm exhausted.

I didn't really want to read that story OP :cool:

I know but it is kinda like a car crash.......you kinda have a sneaky look dont ya:eek:

• Advertisement

I thought someone would have posted one of their own stories by now.......is it a case that no one can top that one or are ye all too disgusted??

lamai wrote: »
    justryan wrote: »

for her, for him it's a win win situation in my book, he got his arse cleaned and he got rimmed.

True but who does that c'mon

• Registered Users Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

What kind of git is this guy asking her to do that? Also what is the matter with her for agreeing? Bizarre! Your friend is digusting and has a pretty low opinion of women. Warped. :mad:
    What did you say to him when he told you that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Too disgusted...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

Yeah, that is disgusting, actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

LimGal wrote: »
    One of my mates last night was telling me(I was listening under duress) about his sexual exploits with some young wan that he pulled in a club recently.He proceeded to tell me that when he got back to hers and they started getting down to the nasty he asked her to rim him..........She agreed but when she went to perform the act she protested that there was a strong smell and taste of you know what so she refused to do it!

Now here is where it gets even weirder........he managed to coax her into cleaning his ah,ahem,'area', with a few baby wipes and then she dutifuly carried out the act!NASTY!!

So guys any stories about disgusting/perverted acts or deeds your mates have done(funny ones preferably)??!!

Eh OP, we may have a problem, I have a friend, who did just that! She met this lad in a nightclub, went home together where he made her rim and finger him?

We may just have crossed paths through a disgusting thing ....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

Eh OP, we may have a problem, I have a friend, who did just that! She met this lad in a nightclub, went home together where he made her rim and finger him?

How did he make her? Did he force her? Why did she do it?:eek: Why did she tell you?:eek:

To do it in the first place....
    To continue to do it after the complaint of taste and smell....
    Then to tell her friends about it....

This person needs to have her vote taken from her, clearly a terrible decision maker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

Crapman more like....

OMG, that song took me back - hilarious, thanks for posting that :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Thats absolutely rotten, I think I might cry

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

I dont think he MADE her do anything, he asked, and she did it, simples!!

What kind of git is this guy asking her to do that? Also what is the matter with her for agreeing? Bizarre! Your friend is digusting and has a pretty low opinion of women. Warped. :mad:
    What did you say to him when he told you that?

I said to him ''ARE YOU FOOKIN SERIOUS'':eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

I once asked a girl for a golden shower so she threw her pint over me. Not what I expected.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

I'm just back after fainting in disgust.

Jesus wept, I have this one friend who used to like his girlfriend "fingering him" during sex it was pretty disgusting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Nothing wrong with rimming! :mad;

Some girls like it when you lick front to back in one big lick

Wot?Eh,like a panda is it:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

i have to agree panada :cool:

tho i think the weirdest I've had is id love to poo on a black girl :pac:
    just a little one a little turd on her belly :pac::D

wtf ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭Rocky_Dennis

I think your friend is a spoofer and is still a virgin.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement