Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the most disgusting/perverted thing your mates told you they have done?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

Blikes wrote: »
    Not me.

got back to hers, she went to puke, he wanked on her pillow and wrote slut on the inside white part of her curtains! could see it every morning when the curtains were closed before yerwan got up. :)
    Damn those sexy pillows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Born to Die

Blikes wrote: »
    Not me.

got back to hers, she went to puke, he wanked on her pillow and wrote slut on the inside white part of her curtains! could see it every morning when the curtains were closed before yerwan got up. :)

Literally, what a wanker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

A fella I know from Belfast was staying in the Red Cow hotel one night and he scored some bird in the nightclub. They went up to his room and your woman fell asleep before they could do anything. Your man then wanked on her!

Is that not a form of rape?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

LimGal wrote: »

he managed to coax her into cleaning his ah,ahem,'area'

HIS AREA? WHAT'S THAT? HIS ARSEHOLE?????

• Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

HazDanz wrote: »

I was trying to figure that out and have no idea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭dark_shadow

Ok this is another story about another mate(and before you ask it wasnt me!).............

My mate,lets call him ''John'' pulled this girl who was in his own words pleasantly plump:)Back to her place where he proceeded to do the deed with her.
    He described to me that he had her on her back with her two legs over one of his shoulders!He was goin hell for leather and decided to spice it up a bit by ramming two free fingers up her arse:eek:After getting bored with this he removed said two fingers and and did what he describes as ''used me imagination'' and left them beside her mouth:(where he said and again in his own words ''she sucked them clean bhoy!!''.:eek::eek:

I know,I know,I need to get new friends..............

Ah the good old "atm" (arse to mouth) manoeuvre:p

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I'd someone confess to a murder to me one night.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 327 ✭✭LimGal

Woah!Continue Defty??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭Tonyandthewhale

Giggidy.

Woah!Continue Defty??

I won't say too much, the guy has gang affiliations. The victim was pure scum who had it coming, his mother is the only person I feel sorry for out of it.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 327 ✭✭LimGal

I won't say too much, the guy has gang affiliations. The victim was pure scum who had it coming, his mother is the only person I feel sorry for out of it.

I take it your mate got away with it??

I take it your mate got away with it??

He has, I won't be saying anything anyway, you don't mess with these people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

I would classify it as a form of rape certainly.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Gator

bet you he pulled her in coppers...they will do anything in there, have a mate with a similar story

A sexual offence maybe, not Rape.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

One of my mates last night was telling me(I was listening under duress) about his sexual exploits with some young wan that he pulled in a club recently.He proceeded to tell me that when he got back to hers and they started getting down to the nasty he asked her to rim him..........She agreed but when she went to perform the act she protested that there was a strong smell and taste of you know what so she refused to do it!

Now here is where it gets even weirder........he managed to coax her into cleaning his ah,ahem,'area', with a few baby wipes and then she dutifuly carried out the act!NASTY!!

So guys any stories about disgusting/perverted acts or deeds your mates have done(funny ones preferably)??!!

Was she a member of FF by any chance? They do alot of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,974 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

patwicklow wrote: »

I think her name is Bidet and her friends call her Biddy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Fucking repulsive. Asses and mouths in contact is just disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

you're just jealous

Your not an FF man anyway Pat, hopefully we can win you back, change is coming, I know that may ring hollow at the moment but substantial work is on going with the young members to rebuild the party.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

Your not an FF man anyway Pat, hopefully we can win you back, change is coming, I know that may ring hollow at the moment but substantial work is on going with the young members to rebuild the party.

Win me back:confused: ha ha ha they have you all well brain washed that is for sure lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

Told me how the doctor inserted a metal scraping implement into his urethra to take a sample of puss

He must have had a scraping instrument of his own to end up with some of her vagina in his urethra! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,285 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

You won't like Human Centipede so much then.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

Win me back:confused: ha ha ha they have you all well brain washed that is for sure lol.

Follow us Pat its the only way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭ROFLcopter

Years ago, one of my mates told me that his girlfriend caught him **** in his bedroom, with her dirty knickers on his head whilst sniffing furiously.

He told me the smell of box batter makes him horney!

Dirty cúnt..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭baltimore sun

know a guy who thought he was farting while pissing and he pooed on his missus' bathroom rug

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

know a guy who thought he was farting while pissing and he pooed on his missus' bathroom rug

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/tumblr_l9lgi6vkKr1qzx2fh.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

I would classify it as a form of rape certainly.

It's sexual assault. And I'm glad you saw that yourself. Did he feel bad when he told you at all?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

Heard of a girl in my town who after doing the business with her fella ,got him to take a sh1t in a pyrex dish on her face.Fcukin dirt bird.

Woman remarked on. Man not. Why.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement