Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the most disgusting/perverted thing your mates told you they have done?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 327 ✭✭LimGal

Snowie wrote: »
    i have to agree panada :cool:

tho i think the weirdest I've had is id love to poo on a black girl :pac:
    just a little one a little turd on her belly :pac::D

wtf ?

Im hoping that a mate said that to you and its not one of your fantasies?Please clarify Snowie!!?:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭stephen_k

i have to agree panada :cool:

tho i think the weirdest I've had is id love to poo on a black girl :pac:
    just a little one a little turd on her belly :pac::D

wtf ?

ಠ_ಠ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

What's this crap about stuff your mate has done? Meh...pansies. Let's hear what you have done?

It's been a while but I remember a few years ago with my girlfriend at the time, both fuelled on drink...there seemed to be no limits on horniness. We're bouncing about the place, horniness at MAX LEVELS, trying to figure out what else we can't do to each other without actually eating each other whole. (That's whole OP, not hole as appears to be your fetish).

Let's fcuk at the window so passers by can see!! Ok...it's 4am and I'm not sure who'll be about....but LET'S! Ever been pissed on?! Eh...no...but LET'S!!!!

The invisible line was drown on anything brown mind you..but it's fair to say our sweaty bodies did a lot that night.

Great times.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭lamai

justryan wrote: »
    Jesus wept, I have this one friend who used to like his girlfriend "fingering him" during sex it was pretty disgusting

so you finger yourself when **** then i see...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Subscribe and change your username to RimGal.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

lamai wrote: »
    for her, for him it's a win win situation in my book, he got his arse cleaned and he got rimmed.

did he kiss her goodnight?

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭some random drunk

I was once given a surprise rim-job by a girl I had a one night stand with. I was like bejaysus what are you doing??......oh..oh..that's quite nice actually. I drew the line when she tried to finger me though. I don't know how any bloke could like long,pointy fingernails inside them. A few girls have tried to finger me in recent years...I don't understand why girls want to do this? Maybe worthy of a thread on it's own.

As for the most disgusting thing a mate told me, well this one lad I know got an STD at 15, had to be taken to a clinic by his dad. Told me how the doctor inserted a metal scraping implement into his urethra to take a sample of puss. Gave me the shivers just hearing about that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Bunch of prudes on this thread.

did he kiss her goodnight?

I hope not the man would have no respect for himself if he did :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

LimGal wrote: »
    Im hoping that a mate said that to you and its not one of your fantasies?Please clarify Snowie!!?:eek:
    stephen_k wrote: »
    ಠ_ಠ

awww come on what kinda sick demented pervert do you take me for ? :confused: Id never want to take a crap on a girl how is that sexually rewarding ? :confused:

• Advertisement

Ok this is another story about another mate(and before you ask it wasnt me!).............

My mate,lets call him ''John'' pulled this girl who was in his own words pleasantly plump:)Back to her place where he proceeded to do the deed with her.
    He described to me that he had her on her back with her two legs over one of his shoulders!He was goin hell for leather and decided to spice it up a bit by ramming two free fingers up her arse:eek:After getting bored with this he removed said two fingers and and did what he describes as ''used me imagination'' and left them beside her mouth:(where he said and again in his own words ''she sucked them clean bhoy!!''.:eek::eek:

I know,I know,I need to get new friends..............

some people are eating breakfast :(

Ok this is another story about another mate(and before you ask it wasnt me!).............

My mate,lets call him ''John'' pulled this girl who was in his own words pleasantly plump:)Back to her place where he proceeded to do the deed with her.
    He described to me that he had her on her back with her two legs over one of his shoulders!He was goin hell for leather and decided to spice it up a bit by ramming two free fingers up her arse:eek:After getting bored with this he removed said two fingers and and did what he describes as ''used me imagination'' and left them beside her mouth:(where he said and again in his own words ''she sucked them clean bhoy!!''.:eek::eek:

ahhh that's soo romantic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

After getting bored with this he removed said two fingers and and did what he describes as ''used me imagination'' and left them beside her mouth:(where he said and again in his own words ''she sucked them clean bhoy!!''.:eek::eek:

Maybe she thought he had some nutella in the bed?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

I remember when I visited Amsterdam for the first time, after alighting the train, the first shop I encountered was full of giant fists and that type of paraphernalia. I knew there and then that there really is some sick mother f**kers in the world, so to cut a long story short, move to Amsterdam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

Heard of a girl in my town who after doing the business with her fella ,got him to take a sh1t in a pyrex dish on her face.Fcukin dirt bird.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭stephen_k

What I think of this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Was seeing a girl last summer for a few weeks. She was staying at her friends apt and invited me over. After watching g a bit if tv and after a few drinks we started getting it on. Now she gave great oral and part of that was rimming. She was fooking amazing at it. Anyways after doing our thing I decided to head home as my place was around corner and her friend would be back soon. We kissed and that's when I realised how bad my ass tasted!! Holy fook!! I spent the five mind walk home licking my sleeve to get the taste out. When I finally got home I jumped in shower and squeezed a half full tube of toothpaste in my mouth.

Lesson learned!!

frag420 wrote: »
    Was seeing a girl last summer for a few weeks. She was staying at her friends apt and invited me over. After watching g a bit if tv and after a few drinks we started getting it on. Now she gave great oral and part of that was rimming. She was fooking amazing at it. Anyways after doing our thing I decided to head home as my place was around corner and her friend would be back soon. We kissed and that's when I realised how bad my ass tasted!! Holy fook!! I spent the five mind walk home licking my sleeve to get the taste out. When I finally got home I jumped in shower and squeezed a half full tube of toothpaste in my mouth.

Lesson learned!!

Amateur mistake frag:D:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭UglyBolloxFace

no but I have her email its www.durtybiatch.com:)

O....kaaaay. That explains why you probably don't receive any emails.

• Advertisement

Heard of a girl in my town who after doing the business with her fella ,got him to take a sh1t in a pyrex dish on her face.Fcukin dirt bird.

you ever notice these stories always begin with I heard? :rolleyes:

O....kaaaay. That explains why you probably don't receive any emails.

I have a mate who fixes sarcasm detectors if you're interested........:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 jack_sprat

I have a mate who fixes sarcasm detectors if you're interested........:)

You would seem to have a lot of truly talented mates by the sound of things:rolleyes:

jack_sprat wrote: »
    You would seem to have a lot of truly talented mates by the sound of things:rolleyes:

Jaysus Jack maybe he should call around to yours and have a look at your sarcasm detector as well:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

A fella I know from Belfast was staying in the Red Cow hotel one night and he scored some bird in the nightclub. They went up to his room and your woman fell asleep before they could do anything. Your man then wanked on her!

you ever notice these stories always begin with I heard? :rolleyes:

That's because I'd they started with "I saw"then most people would have scraped their eyes out with a rusty fork!!

frag420 wrote: »

Lesson learned!!

Amateur mistake frag:D:pac:

Yeah I know!! Next time I'm gonna clean my ass with scented baby wipes!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Mr.Biscuits

Some girls like it when you lick front to back in one big lick

Khia?
    Let's fcuk at the window so passers by can see!! Ok...it's 4am and I'm not sure who'll be about....

Probably someone cutting the grass.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

One of my mates last night was telling me(I was listening under duress) about his sexual exploits with some young wan that he pulled in a club recently.He proceeded to tell me that when he got back to hers and they started getting down to the nasty he asked her to rim him..........She agreed but when she went to perform the act she protested that there was a strong smell and taste of you know what so she refused to do it!

Now here is where it gets even weirder........he managed to coax her into cleaning his ah,ahem,'area', with a few baby wipes and then she dutifuly carried out the act!NASTY!!

So guys any stories about disgusting/perverted acts or deeds your mates have done(funny ones preferably)??!!

Hilarious!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Blikes

Not me.

got back to hers, she went to puke, he wanked on her pillow and wrote slut on the inside white part of her curtains! could see it every morning when the curtains were closed before yerwan got up. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement