Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Thanks to the power of brick and mortar I picked up some Kryptonite from cosmic fog, Ginger Nut from Mrs lords and Kamikaze from wingnuts, didn't have to wait for ages for the post man to arrive :D
    All from ESI

Love Kamikaze :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

moonboy52 wrote: »
    Love Kamikaze :)

With kamikaze I found that it depends on the batch. I had one from a new batch a while ago that I had to steep for a while before it tasted normal and other times its delicious straight out of the bottle. Still delicious though, and from time to time I still get new flavours out of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭nuttyboy79

I've been chugging on Ectoplasmic V2 and Vampires Kiss from Wingnuts and love both of them. I wasn't getting the hype about Vampires Kiss but I tried it in a decent tank delish.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Anyone ever had their payment pending on PayPal, use it all the time never had a payment put on hold until its been looked at before

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭moonboy52

nuttyboy79 wrote: »
    I've been chugging on Ectoplasmic V2 and Vampires Kiss from Wingnuts and love both of them. I wasn't getting the hype about Vampires Kiss but I tried it in a decent tank delish.

Could you describe the taste of Ectoplasmic nuttyboy? Is it a lemon-y flavour?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Great deal for a 50w.
    Perfect for steeping juices and cleaning atties,now let's see how long it takes to arrive.

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/191223571561?var=490364390951&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

moonboy52 wrote: »
    Could you describe the taste of Ectoplasmic nuttyboy? Is it a lemon-y flavour?
    Yeah it's citrusy lemony orangy tangy but in a fake artificial way. It tastes like the juice you used to get in a little cardboard pyramid from years ago. Truly delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,045 ✭✭✭Pique

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Well... Over the last few days went a bid mad in order to secure my successful return to vaping:

The Best Shop (€48.50)
    - Innokin MVP 2.0

Liberty Flights (£31.35)
    - 2 x 14 gauge needle (blunt, no bevel)
    - 20 x 1ml Pipettes
    - 2 x 2ml syringe (no needle)
    - 2 x 10ml eliquid bottles (5 pack)
    - Decadent Vapours Concentrate - 10ml - American Gold
    - Decadent Vapours Concentrate - 10ml - American Red
    - Decadent Vapours Concentrate - 10ml - Apple
    - Decadent Vapours Concentrate - 10ml - Caramel
    - Decadent Vapours Concentrate - 10ml - Tobacco
    - Decadent Vapours Concentrate - 10ml - Virginia

E-Smoke Ireland (€35.80)
    - Flavourless Base (Ready to Vape) 100ml - 100% VG - 12mg
    - Flavourless Base (Ready to Vape) 100ml - 100% PG - 12mg
    - 2 x Kanger E-Vod - Black

Whoops.
    Why did you get a 12mg base? Are you vaping 3mg or something? Seems very light for a nic base.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Eh... Because I thought I'd vape that **** straight... So 12mg. Maybe add flavour drops... Still basically 12 mg.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

Sad day for us scots, well, 45% of us anyway... Thought I'd cheer masell up wi a couple of v4.1 foggers from slowtech. Vive la revolution! :-)

• Advertisement

Allan45121 wrote: »
    Sad day for us scots, well, 45% of us anyway... Thought I'd cheer masell up wi a couple of v4.1 foggers from slowtech. Vive la revolution! :-)

My commiserations.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

An Eleaf Lemo ordered today :-)
    .....should be nearly there with toys now....do want to get a dripper as well...ah well next payday maybe

Spent a few pennys today.. Plan is to make a serious stock of DIY which should last ages. Spent approx €70.

From ESI
    200 ml PG Base 50mg nic × 2
    100 ml VG Base 0mg nic x 2
    100 ml PG Base 0mg nic x 1
    5 x Evod replacement heads

From Liberty Flights
    100ml bottles x 6
    10ml syringes x 2
    10ml bottles × 5
    10ml Decadent Vapours American Gold Flavouring x1
    10ml Decadent Vapours American Red Flavouring x2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

I picked up a VaporShark rDNA from Paul in ESI last Mon.
    Loving it with my Nautilus mini so far,hoping to nab a Silo Tank in the near future

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Stealthirl wrote: »
    I picked up a VaporShark rDNA from Paul in ESI last Mon.
    Loving it with my Nautilus mini so far,hoping to nab a Silo Tank in the near future

I've searched esi for a vaporshark but couldn't find,would you please give me a link to where it is.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I've searched esi for a vaporshark but couldn't find,would you please give me a link to where it is.

ESI have them for instore purchase in the Palmerston location only for the time being!

eeloe wrote: »
    ESI have them for instore purchase in the Palmerston location only for the time being!

Thanks for that info,I'm sure they will have them online sooner or later,I couldn't wait for them,so,this morning I purchased a Kato square box from M-Vapes,also bought an IPV2 on Ebay & a Clouper DNA30 from Cloudhousevapor in France,also bought a couple of drippers,the Jam & the Mutation X,so that is my Xmas presents bought:D:D I still have a Birthday to come next month mmmm ;);):):)
    I did buy a Clouper T5 last week,it is very good but I was disappointed that a couple of my 28.5mm drippers would not fit flush on it,they were clones,my authentic ones fitted & the 22mm dripper clones also fitted flush.
    I have been steeping eleven pudding liquids from VaporKing & Triphammer for the past 2 weeks,so I am looking forward to vaping them later on in the week.

Been waiting for the last few days for an order from Liberty Flights (UK). It shipped at 12:05 on Monday so pretty pissed off it didnt arrive by today!

Waiting for that order to get mixing and bottling my DIY!

Have to wait till Monday(?)! Aaah!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,011 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Been waiting for the last few days for an order from Liberty Flights (UK). It shipped at 12:05 on Monday so pretty pissed off it didnt arrive by today!

Waiting for that order to get mixing and bottling my DIY!

Have to wait till Monday(?)! Aaah!!

That kinda thing wrecks your weekend !

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Pokes

Ok so i decided to try give up the cigs. Took the first step on wed night and ordered some stuff .It came this morning . I should have ordered a syringe or dripper for the 100ml bottles , surprised they didnt come with something.

20141003_131211.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭Ionised

Ordered a couple of Panasonic 18500 batteries (the useful 2000mah ones) some random juice concentrates for mixing, an extension for my Dicodes so I use the heap of 18650's I have knocking around, and a driptip cause it looked shiney! All ordered from Greek Mods.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Pokes wrote: »
    Ok so i decided to try give up the cigs. Took the first step on wed night and ordered some stuff .It came this morning . I should have ordered a syringe or dripper for the 100ml bottles , surprised they didnt come with something.

20141003_131211.jpg

I got caught the same way but I had a few empty 10ml bottles and used a Turkey baster to transfer the juice to them.
    Nice haul,good luck with giving up the fags.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

20141003_131211.jpg

To me now that seems like a pretty big first step:-D anyhow,good luck and dont give up on vaping too easily.might take a little getting use to at first

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Jaysus, most people start with an ego and a ce4.

You should get some quality juice to go in that nautilius mini, the hangsen is not bad but its not exactly delicious either. Since you splashed out a fair bit of cash on the hardware you should check out http://www.vaporium.eu/ and http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/ for some superb juices, or try http://triphammer.co.uk/ (in the uk so delivery will take a while but worth it, fantastic sweets flavours).

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Pokes

Haha yeah , I said feck it might aswell order something i wont feel the need to upgrade for a while anyways (might be eating those words in another month or two) . Yea , I need to get some nicer juices. Not much flavour to the hangsen apple :( .The gold and silver seems spot on tho. I was thinking of signing up to zamplebox but I dont know how easy it would be get those juices over here considering they will be shipping from the US.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,238 ✭✭✭Deank

Haha yeah , I said feck it might aswell order something i wont feel the need to upgrade for a while anyways (might be eating those words in another month or two) . Yea , I need to get some nicer juices. Not much flavour to the hangsen apple :( .The gold and silver seems spot on tho. I was thinking of signing up to zamplebox but I dont know how easy it would be get those juices over here considering they will be shipping from the US.

Mount Baker Vapor or SnG from Cloudhouse Vapor are really nice juices, ships from France so it takes about 5 working days to deliver.

http://cloudhousevapor.com/Juice-Samplers/

Jaysus Pokes whatever about the juice (that's subjective) you got yourself a seriously good beginners set up. Says a lot for doing your research and commiting to it. Good luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Excellent setup you got yourself there, you won't regret it and will make it a lot easier on yourself than ego batttery setups, I did the same when decided to give it a go again and bought a Tesla VW and extra batteries and few tanks and I haven't had one single ciggies since ( nearly 10 months ) and cravings have been kinda non existent since day one as you just vape away before the even start

20141003_131211.jpg

Hey Pokes,well done on giving up smoking & good luck with your new vaping gear.

I got my 2 isticks today & used a mini nautilus with BVC 1.6 coils on both,I filled them with Triphammers treacle sponge & arctic roll....mmmmmm very very tasty with great throat hit,these mods are the dogs #ollex,I wish these were out when I started vaping,I also tried Triphammers jammy dodgers in a large nautilus,the flavour is outstanding,it tastes just like the real thing,still have to try my Vapingking liquids,they are supposed to be on the same par as Triphammer,I am lung hitting all these liquids....what a vape.
    My favourite is still FlavorZ "Elvis" peanut butter & banana.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,011 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

Smashed my Nautilus

So thats what I ordered :)

Advertisement