Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Tom123

Allan45121 wrote: »

Never got into rebuildables, is it worth it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Tom123 wrote: »
    Never got into rebuildables, is it worth it?

Very much so. Much cheaper, much tastier, much easier to replace/clean if you're using cotton.

If you're the sort who's allergic to tinkering it isn't worth it, or if you couldn't be bothered with learning how to do a new thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

I ordered 3 more isticks & 3 nautilus mini's for the bedroom,so the 3 itaste vv with aspire bdc will go the bathroom & bought a slug with a mutation x for the kitchen which will join all the other drippers http://www.m-vapes.co.uk/store/p136/Slug_mod_by_steel_punk_clone_.html

That's insane. You need (more than) 1 mod per room?

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

J Mysterio wrote: »

You need a rotation of at least 3 mod per room and then a few extra in case you get bored with those ones :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I ordered 3 more isticks & 3 nautilus mini's for the bedroom,so the 3 itaste vv with aspire bdc will go the bathroom & bought a slug with a mutation x for the kitchen which will join all the other drippers http://www.m-vapes.co.uk/store/p136/Slug_mod_by_steel_punk_clone_.html

You need to get back on the fags!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I love changing the flavour on every vape,I have 10 flavours in the bedroom,7 flavours in the bathroom & over 40 flavours in the kitchen & a lot more flavours I haven't tried yet.
    I have a log telling me what juices I have with the devices & mods,I use one of those roller address things with alphabetic cards,I would hate to put the wrong juice in.
    The mechs with the drippers is very hard to keep a log,especially all the 22mm mods,trying to remember the names,so I try to keep the bottle of juice standing next to the device so I know which one goes where,its not perfect at the moment,I need to colour code them but there isn't enough colours around,I did buy Chinese coloured elastic bands,there is a lot of colours in the bag which I have not tried yet.
    The big & the box mods are easy to recognize as they are completely different from eachother.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭moonboy52

With all the talk online about Mount baker and the mention of that 20% discount i ordered from cloudhouse vapor for €54 (tracked shipping)

I probably should have ordered samplers first but oh well :)

1 - [MBVG50] MBV 50ml Value Pack @ 63,99 €
    Nicotine Level: 18mg/ml (Strong)
    PG/VG Ratio: 60% PG 40% VG
    Flavor #1: Jungle Juice
    Flavor #2: Banana Split
    Flavor #3: Cherry Limeade
    Flavor #4: Hawk Sauce
    Flavor #5: Thug Juice
    Add a Flavor Shot: 5

I love changing the flavour on every vape,I have 10 flavours in the bedroom,7 flavours in the bathroom & over 40 flavours in the kitchen & a lot more flavours I haven't tried yet.
    I have a log telling me what juices I have with the devices & mods,I use one of those roller address things with alphabetic cards,I would hate to put the wrong juice in.
    The mechs with the drippers is very hard to keep a log,especially all the 22mm mods,trying to remember the names,so I try to keep the bottle of juice standing next to the device so I know which one goes where,its not perfect at the moment,I need to colour code them but there isn't enough colours around,I did buy Chinese coloured elastic bands,there is a lot of colours in the bag which I have not tried yet.
    The big & the box mods are easy to recognize as they are completely different from eachother.

This is ****ing hilarious!

moonboy52 wrote: »
    With all the talk online about Mount baker and the mention of that 20% discount i ordered from cloudhouse vapor for €54 (tracked shipping)

I probably should have ordered samplers first but oh well :)

1 - [MBVG50] MBV 50ml Value Pack @ 63,99 €
    Nicotine Level: 18mg/ml (Strong)
    PG/VG Ratio: 60% PG 40% VG
    Flavor #1: Jungle Juice
    Flavor #2: Banana Split
    Flavor #3: Cherry Limeade
    Flavor #4: Hawk Sauce
    Flavor #5: Thug Juice
    Add a Flavor Shot: 5

What the feck is the flavour shot though? Stronger concentrate added?

You need a rotation of at least 3 mod per room and then a few extra in case you get bored with those ones :P

lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Gehad_JoyRider

got my self an aspire battry and two aspire glass tanks :D

I did have a crappy start up plastic tank and the change is very much so welcome I bought them in a shop tho :D instead of online...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I got some aspire BVC coils to go in a maxi and a davide I had laying around unused. Really good vape off them, the vapor seems saturated or something, not dry and harsh like you get sometimes.

They do go through juice really fast though, I've used about 5ml today compared to 3ml normally.

What the feck is the flavour shot though? Stronger concentrate added?

To be honest J Mysterio i don't know :o. I saw the option and went for it (€1 a shot).

I am hoping that it is a little extra concentrate as you say, and thus more flavour. Someone who has ordered from them previously may be able to give us a better answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Just seen this.
    nheuSWC.jpg

Eleaf iStick Full Kit- €38.16 (using irishvape(10%) and ELIQUIDZ5%) as coupon codes)

Courier shipped with Fastway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,390 ✭✭✭jonski

moonboy52 wrote: »
    Eleaf iStick Full Kit- €38.16 (using irishvape(10%) and ELIQUIDZ5%) as coupon codes)

Courier shipped with Fastway :)

From where ?

jonski wrote: »
    From where ?

Apologies for the omittance of the name. A tad drunk last night ;)

It was vaperus.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Gehad_JoyRider

I lost my aspire battry and one of my tanks today :( so now I have to bye another lesson learned.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

I lost my aspire battry and one of my tanks today :( so now I have to bye another lesson learned.

Ah that's awful and It didn't take long. That's the reason I always carry two of everything

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Ah that's awful and It didn't take long. That's the reason I always carry two of everything

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

Just recived from Fasttech ...

An Ohms / Voltage tester

1637201-3.jpg

Some Battery Wrap - VTC5's are great, but their wrapping is super thin and mine ended up with holes in one of them within 2 weeks !!

1334308-4.jpg

Battery wrap... what?

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭Jonathanpbk

Battery wrap... what?

The plastic covering on batteries tends to get a bit torn up, which can cause shorts. You can buy replacement wraps which you can heat-shrink onto your batteries!

Sounds mad... Not sure i'd like to play around with that stuff and would probably just buy new ones!

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭Jonathanpbk

Ah, it's actually pretty safe and easy to do! Plus, the replacement wraps are often stronger than the ones that come as standard!

You also don't need to use a heat gun. A hairdryer will do the job!

Not sure i'd like to play around with that stuff and would probably just buy new ones!

At a tenner each its alot of money to pay for a small rip in the covering that can be fixed in 30 seconds - my batteries are less than a month old and had holes all over the plastic causing shorts.
    Ah, it's actually pretty safe and easy to do! Plus, the replacement wraps are often stronger than the ones that come as standard!

You also don't need to use a heat gun. A hairdryer will do the job!

Yep hairdryer did the trick on my Sony VTC's .... Just strip off the old cover cut the wrap (striaght!) about 8mm longer than your battery and heat it.

The wrapping on the VTC Batteries is notoriously thin and can rip easily when putting batteries in the charger or throwing them in your pocket accidentally with a few coins.

The replacement wrap is much MUCH more durable, more like the AW or Efest wrapping which I have yet to rip despite lots of abuse.

Be careful if you are putting batteries into your pocket with change or keys ,I had one nearly short out on me but felt the heat before any damage was done.
    I got a few of these and find them great.

Battery condoms :)

https://www.fasttech.com/p/1706400

Very Handy - should have ordered that with my other bits had I known how long it'd take to deliver - thankfully i got one of these locally.

1138304-6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Received the Slug clone from http://www.m-vapes.co.uk/store/p136/The_Slug_mod_wood_and_brass_18650_mod_tribute.html & it performs brilliantly,it has that iron wood from the Philippines,great for sub ohming.

• Advertisement

Looks fantastic,
    I'm very tempted but have too many mods atm.Got the ZNA50,T6 and T8 on the way so that might kill mechs for me.

Advertisement