Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,238 ✭✭✭Deank

Hal1 wrote: »
    Hey €20 for the nautilus here: http://e-shop.ie/eshop/prod_detail.php?id=927900

and

Yeah but the evic supreme for €97 that's a no brainer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

If you have half a lifetime to spare, you could always sit through Busardo's Review on the Evic supreme. Parts one and two :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3dhUBj8W60

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

and

It's with the older BDC heads though. The main advantage/reason to get a nautilus is the new cartomiser type BVC heads.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Mad_Dave

The coils are interchangeable though, so you can get the full sized nautilus and stick in some BVC coils.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭moonboy52

and

The Aspire ET-S BDC is a great tank. Really impressed with it.

Now i want the Nautilus (using the same heads as the BDC is a bonus) after watching the PBusardo review :).

So it comes with BDC heads and you just buy the BVC heads?

The bug has caught hold!

• Advertisement

moonboy52 wrote: »

Now i want the Nautilus (using the same heads as the BDC is a bonus) after watching the PBusardo review :).

So it comes with BDC heads and you just buy the BVC heads?

The bug has caught hold!

Yeah, I think even the most recent stock of the Nautilus has the BDC coils as standard, but you can swap em out for BVC.

and

Nautilus Dispatched :)

By the way if anyone is from Waterford City, they will drop your order to your house if you contact them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

anyone know where to get the BVC coils for the Nautilus ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

JH_raheny wrote: »
    anyone know where to get the BVC coils for the Nautilus ?

e-smokeireland have them for €2.70

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/bvc.htm

• Advertisement

moonboy52 wrote: »
    e-smokeireland have them for €2.70

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/bvc.htm

Cheers, must have missed them when I looked, got them from the best shop instead, be interesting to see if they really are good as some of the reviews

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

A pro tank mini! Not very exciting but it's a way way better than any of the others I tried.

iCleear 16 was great
    Iclear 30b was dreadful
    Kanger 3rd was very mediocre
    I clear 30s was awful
    Nautalis is just fantastic but it looks a bit much in work hence the mini protank!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

There's a mini nautilus too. I think I will be ordering the fogger v4 fairly soonish. A nice 5ml tank, dual coil system, vapes like a train.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,011 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

There's a mini nautilus too. I think I will be ordering the fogger v4 fairly soonish. A nice 5ml tank, dual coil system, vapes like a train.

The mini nautilus is a great piece of kit

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Copper cartel arrived,best mod on fasttech I've gotten so far,gonna snap up a SS and brass one tonight. 100% infinite.

Tree of life and the element mod are also infinite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Just ordered this beautiful creation https://m.fasttech.com/p/1795000

Love one of the reviews "hits harder than a 200lb girlfriend after she finds out you've been sleeping with her skinny sister"

Can't argue with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

Just ordered this beautiful creation

Love one of the reviews "hits harder than a 200lb girlfriend after she finds out you've been sleeping with her skinny sister"

Can't argue with that.

Lol, I have the $25 one. Let me know how this one is. Mine looks stunning, really good looking mod, but the switch and top cap are poo. The throw on the switch was so short, less than 1mm I'd say, no joke, modded it with an O ring under the Delrin insulator. Throw is better but it's a bit clicky, sticky now.
    The 510 on the top cap is too short so some of my attys don't make contact.
    I'm a bit gutted as it's the best looking and hitting mod I've had, may consider this one if it is better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Take the switch apart and coat the moving parts with a pencil. The graphite (I think!) acts as a lubricant.
    I got the other X with a crunchy switch and the pencil worked wonders on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    Take the switch apart and coat the moving parts with a pencil. The graphite (I think!) acts as a lubricant.
    I got the other X with a crunchy switch and the pencil worked wonders on it.
    I'll try that, thanks. Currently got it lubed up wi Vaseline.. Still a bit of a tight squeeze. Anyway, back to the stingray... I'll try the pencil thing. ;-)

Getting ready to get started on rebuildables so got an EhPro Squape the other day, heading into town for some bit for making coils today.

Yesterdays order:

2x100ml liquid
    1xOhm meter
    1xAir flow controller for Kanger tank

and the best....a Joyetech Surpreme ( 95 instead of 139 Euro from thebestshop if you click yes on the promotional offer & it is free courier delivery )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

Nitecore I2 Charger and 2x Sony VTC5's - thats me sorted till next year then

Anyone any experience with the Nightcore charger? I heard it can charge normal household AA and AAA batteries too, that true?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

Anyone any experience with the Nightcore charger? I heard it can charge normal household AA and AAA batteries too, that true?

Yep its true you can charge AA/AAA/C sizes and its really nice charger, although not as fast to charge 18XXX batteries as the Xtar WP2.

Cool thanks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

was.deevey wrote: »
    Yep its true you can charge AA/AAA/C sizes and its really nice charger, although not as fast to charge 18XXX batteries as the Xtar WP2.

Normal as in duracel/energizer etc. single use disposable batteries?

3 x Aspire BDC Replacement Heads

5 x Aspire BVC Coils

Aspire Nautilus

Aspire Nautlius Mini

Wingnuts Cola - 12mg

Kamikaze - 12mg

Vanilla Custard Supreme - 12mg

That is it for 4 weeks. I refuse to come back to this Forum :)

glicster wrote: »
    Normal as in duracel/energizer etc. single use disposable batteries?

No just rechargeable batteries

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

No just rechargeable batteries

Thought as much. My interpretatiom of a normal household battery is a disposable one.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Well... Over the last few days went a bid mad in order to secure my successful return to vaping:

The Best Shop (€48.50)
    - Innokin MVP 2.0

Liberty Flights (£31.35)
    - 2 x 14 gauge needle (blunt, no bevel)
    - 20 x 1ml Pipettes
    - 2 x 2ml syringe (no needle)
    - 2 x 10ml eliquid bottles (5 pack)
    - Decadent Vapours Concentrate - 10ml - American Gold
    - Decadent Vapours Concentrate - 10ml - American Red
    - Decadent Vapours Concentrate - 10ml - Apple
    - Decadent Vapours Concentrate - 10ml - Caramel
    - Decadent Vapours Concentrate - 10ml - Tobacco
    - Decadent Vapours Concentrate - 10ml - Virginia

E-Smoke Ireland (€35.80)
    - Flavourless Base (Ready to Vape) 100ml - 100% VG - 12mg
    - Flavourless Base (Ready to Vape) 100ml - 100% PG - 12mg
    - 2 x Kanger E-Vod - Black

Whoops.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Thanks to the power of brick and mortar I picked up some Kryptonite from cosmic fog, Ginger Nut from Mrs lords and Kamikaze from wingnuts, didn't have to wait for ages for the post man to arrive :D
    All from ESI

Advertisement