Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

I don't think so,just some crazy people.

Vicious Ant had an ace up their sleeve at their recent 1st year anniversary event. They formally introduced their 120 Watt Box Mod: The Variant. Ever since it has been generating a lot of attention.

Only adding to the mystique of this device, Vicious Ant has only produced 200 of these box mods for distribution to companies around the world; we are one of them. We cannot promise, however, that we will be able to sell them all online as we typically would, but we can say that we will have a very limited amount available for auction.
    We managed to get hold of one not too long ago and have since been testing and playing around with the device as best we can. We have also made a brief video outlying its power here:

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION

120 Watts.
    Variable Wattage.
    8.4 Volt.
    2 LI PO Batteries.
    LCD Screen.
    Intense flavour.
    High vapour production.

COMES WITH

USB Charger.
    Box.

TWO MODELS AVAILABLE

SLIM : 2 X 1000mAh Batteries.
    STANDARD : 2 X 1500mAh Batteries.

Meh,69.99 next month on FT.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭accaguest

I'd seen something about it when it was shown at an expo. I think the company was selling them for $500 and the reviewer wasn't that impressed - hard to see the screen outdoors etc.

I wonder if they'll be p1ssed at that shop for making as much on 1 as they would on about 15?

EDIT: Don't know if you've seen this but looks the same without the 120W and has better battery life. Do not click the link if you have made/want to make a box mod as it will make you feel very inferior.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭accaguest

Looks like someone's sabotaging it. At £100k now.

haha
    Someone is having a bit of fun alright,maybe it was just a publicity stunt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Mad_Dave

With my birthday and the 1 year anniversary of my move to vaping coming up I decided to be good to be myself and ordered a Vamo V5, 18650 battery, charger and Nautilus Mini tank. Can't wait :)

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭aoshea83

In a serious case of shinyitis I ordered the Joytech EVic and a Kanger Aero Tank, Tuesday can't come quick enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭ChalyIE

Bought yesterday the good old eCab for my wife after using mine for 1 1/2 years now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

Been a while since I really bought anything new - the ol' Forge Dripper has been around the block a bit and the leaking of drippers & gennies was driving me and the other half nuts with light color shirts ruined within minutes of putting them on by a tilt in the wrong direction - annoying.

So I went on a hunt for a truly dripproof - dripper :D and today my CATS Dripper arrived and its gorgeous and really is completely leakproof. ...Whooooo.

Now the problem is that I need a new mod as the old teletorp has a 16mm conical top, Copper 49 mod clone tomorrow methinks - stealthy much

I just know this coil is going to drive me nuts the next few weeks the heat is insane with the setup in the photos, need thinner wire for the coils methinks, I estimate I'd need 15 wraps per coil of .32 to have a vape similar to what I'm used to. Unfortunately my meter decided to crap its pants before I finished.

14720282360_c74ec4ee6d_z.jpg

14721049140_77dcecb273_z.jpg

And if you are wondering its a 1:1 version by Cigreen - never heard of them before, but the quality is seriously top notch - well except the box it came in which was possibly the worst I've seen in a while hehe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

After having a looksie at a few mods I settled on a Stingray to go with the Cats Dripper and it is simply a gorgeous pairing and TINY, in 18500 mode its smaller than most telescopic 18350 mods, in hybrid 18350 mode its a shade smaller than the 49 and it kicks like a mule - and the looks, oh the looks ..

Really needs flat top batteries for 18650 mode with the Cats though as the 510 stem is about 7mm on the Cats - next purchase methinks.

14737336830_f873840733_z.jpg

14901016966_3825358c82_z.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Picked up a copper cartel off fasttech and a new quarsar.

Are swiss post still going well?

My last 5 orders all came within 10 days,6 was the fastest but usually about 9.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Aspire ET-S BDC Glassomizer - Black

Innokin iTaste MVP 2.0

Kanger Protank Mini 3

Wingnuts Sample Pack

From e-smokeireland. Not bad for €68 with the Boards code.

A big jump from the CE4 for me

Nice set up,you're going to feel a big difference in the vape quality.

Nice set up,you're going to feel a big difference in the vape quality.

Cheers man. Really looking forward to the wing nuts samples from reading the comments here.

Being Vaping a few juices from healthiersmoker thus far but want to branch out

• Registered Users Posts: 9,011 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

Viva Nova Mini :)

Really need to revise my setup tbh and get decent batteries etc

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

moonboy52 wrote: »
    Aspire ET-S BDC Glassomizer - Black

Innokin iTaste MVP 2.0

Kanger Protank Mini 3

Wingnuts Sample Pack

From e-smokeireland. Not bad for €68 with the Boards code.

A big jump from the CE4 for me

Hi moonboy the mvp2 is great you wont be disappointed with that , the mini 3 i havent tried but the mini 2 i have and was disappointed with it.

My 2 main tanks are the aqua (great flavor and consistent vape but can be fiddley to fill after a few jars)

And the protank 2 , for the protank 2 i bought the aero base (4 euro) , this set up never goes a day without use and is by far my most used ever and i have it months now. It never floods or leaks a drop holds a good bit of juice and chucks smoke like a train , the reason i prefer protank2 is it uses single coils which are a doddle to rewick/recoil.

From FT you can buy kanger coils 3.50euro for 5 , but what is really great is the bags of 50 premade coils at FT for around 1.60 euro , i prefer the tightly coiled ones as i find them more durable.

Hope the mini 3 is great but if not consider the setup above

masonchat wrote: »
    but if not consider the setup above

Some great advice there masonchat. Appreciate it :) I will look into buying what you said.

Really happy with the MVP 2.0.

But man oh man, the wingnuts range is great. The amount of flavour compared to the healthiersmoker stuff!

It is like drinking watered down cheap cola and then drinking a glass of coca cola

Kamakaze is my favourite. The creamy taste is lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,045 ✭✭✭Pique

what site is FT? .

Fasttech.com

Chinese site with clones a plenty. Some good, some not so good. Great value, free shipping, buy you might have to wait a bit on delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,238 ✭✭✭Deank

:D
    Vapefreaks.PNG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭nuttyboy79

Some great advice there masonchat. Appreciate it :) I will look into buying what you said.

Really happy with the MVP 2.0.

But man oh man, the wingnuts range is great. The amount of flavour compared to the healthiersmoker stuff!

It is like drinking watered down cheap cola and then drinking a glass of coca cola

Kamakaze is my favourite. The creamy taste is lovely.

You should try the Wingnuts cola I want to drink it straight from the bottle.

Got myself the Nautilus today nice bit of kit.

nuttyboy79 wrote: »
    You should try the Wingnuts cola I want to drink it straight from the bottle.

Got myself the Nautilus today nice bit of kit.

Just ordered a Nautilus tonight too, been using the PT 2, 3 and more recently the Aerotank Mega, looking forward to trying that with the Evic when it arrives on Monday.

Now to put in a hefty juice order with Cloudhouse :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Today I ordered:

Chi You Style 26650 Mechanical Mod from FT - nice looking mod, now just have to forget about it for about 4 - 6 weeks :(

Deank wrote: »
    :D
    Vapefreaks.PNG

That's a fantastic price for the evic supreme.
    Considering most other vendors are €130+ http://www.ecig.eu/e-cigarette-starter-kits/joyetech-evic-supreme.html
    And a lot of vendors are charging that price and more for the older evic model.

Where did you get it from?

That's a fantastic price for the evic supreme.
    Considering most other vendors are €130+ http://www.ecig.eu/e-cigarette-starter-kits/joyetech-evic-supreme.html
    And a lot of vendors are charging that price and more for the older evic model.

Where did you get it from?

Vapefreaks, I couldn't turn it down, I logged out about 4 times and still came back, it goaded me into buying it and the Nautilus has been on my shopping list for a while, I have the BDC, cracker of a tank.

Good price on the Nautilus too.

I've been using vapefreaks for months for juice, but bought so much last time that I've not checked back in a while (a 100ml bottle lasts me about 5 weeks)

Just had a look there, they've soooo much more stuff than the last time I looked.
    That smok aro winder looks sweet, 2000mah!! It's calling to me, buy me, buy me :P

You got free postage too? Jammy git :p

You got free postage too? Jammy git :p

I should fúcking well hope so, I spent the guts of €130

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Hey €20 for the nautilus here: http://e-shop.ie/eshop/prod_detail.php?id=927900

and
    AN POST: FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL ORDERS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Hey €20 for the nautilus here: http://e-shop.ie/eshop/prod_detail.php?id=927900

and
    AN POST: FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL ORDERS

Advertisement