Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

You're better off with a thicker wire in the kayfun, 28 AWG or similar. 32 AWG is very thin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭allen175

Yeah going to order some 28AWG at the end of the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭s14driftking

1 x18350 battery <ez smoke>
    1 x18650 battery <ez smoke>
    Innokin iTaste SVD Variable Voltage/Wattage Mod / APV <fasttech>
    UltraFire WF-128 UK Plug Battery Charger <fasttech>
    Chi You Style Mechanical Mod <fasttech>

all ordered with a ego and 510 thread so I can use with my I clear 16s.
    basically just bought cheap stuff to try out and play around with

My understanding of the I taste svd is it like a mechanical mod with a built in kick and the Chi You Style Mechanical Mod is just basically a mechanical mod.
    next step now in a while after I recover from taking in all the info on here and the net the last few days is im going to buy a rebuildable coil and try building my own wicks, any reconmendations for one of these kind peoples.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Smacs89

A couple of 30ml bottles of Mount Baker Vapor from cloudhousevapor and replacement coils. Extreme Ice, Thug Juice, Jungle Juice and Banana Cream Pie

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

My understanding of the I taste svd is it like a mechanical mod with a built in kick and the Chi You Style Mechanical Mod is just basically a mechanical mod.
    next step now in a while after I recover from taking in all the info on here and the net the last few days is im going to buy a rebuildable coil and try building my own wicks, any reconmendations for one of these kind peoples.

Which specific batteries?
    The type of battery dictates how low of a resistance your coil can go.

The SVD is a regulated VV mod, so kind of like a mech w/kick. I guess.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

I ordered some more hagsen 100ml 12mg bottles from bargain vapour. Also a new ming type ss drip tip and a few 1.8ohm bodges.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

If you don't mind waiting then http://www.fasttech.com/product/1696700

Can't go wrong at that price, must try one myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Hal1 wrote: »
    I ordered some more hagsen 100ml 12mg bottles from bargain vapour. Also a new ming type ss drip tip and a few 1.8ohm bodges.

I so hope that's deliberate! :D
    Had an ego battery with ruined threads, it still held boges cartos but the only some of them, others had a looser thread. If that's the level of quality control on the obvious bits, I'd hate to think what the unseen bits are like.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭platinums

Astro Style Telescopic Brass! - too shiny for my liking.
    Clear Top Cap for IGO-L - now looks slightly more like a crack pipe :D
    Tree of Life Style Mechanical Mods - feels really well made.
    Caravela Style Mechanical Mod
    Atom Style Telescopic Mechanical Mod - small and neat
    Kayfun v3.1 ES Styled Rebuildable Atomizer (4.5mL) -
    AIOS Rebuildable Atomizer Kit for (fits Astro/Atom, very nice - hybrid dripper!)

I spent over $300 on these and other "little bits" from Fasttech, all arrived in 16 days. Bloody customs slapped on €45 too!

Should probably go for smaller packages next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Boogietime

platinums wrote: »
    Bloody customs slapped on €45 too!

Should probably go for smaller packages next time.

I haven't made a lot of orders off fast tech but all of them have been shipped separately... Maybe you could try this too? It decreases the risk of the whole package not arriving or being damaged so when you open up a ticket for a lost product you don't miss it too much as you have the other stuff to keep you busy building coils ;)

Also 16 days? Man I sure hope that's the case with my packages too... I've a kayfun to arrive too, I just can't wait to get my hands on that!

Btw here's a tip: when you get any atomizer/clearomizer/rba or anything of the sort, give it a good wash in hot water with some dish washing soap then a goood rinse with clean water (either pre-boiled or filtered tap - I never got why some people spend so much to wash tanks in distilled water...)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Boogietime

Ordered a kayfun and a clear tank off fasttech on the 23rd, dispatched on the 27th (kudos once, it stated 7 business days and dispatched in 4..), and arrived here a week and a half later, kudos twice for fasttech and singapore post!

The only thing left to do is find a workaround for the smoke detectors in work, this thing is a beast!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭jonski

Today I ordered a VH-Pipe

Gotta get myself into the old second hand charity shops and get myself a cardigan ....... with leather patches on the sleeves :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2 IrishVaper

Hey Guys
    Can anyone tell me where to buy organic cotton....any help is appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Tesco's Cotton Balls are organic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 IrishVaper

Thanks jousting with chairs....much appreciated.

No bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭jonski

jonski wrote: »
    Today I ordered a VH-Pipe

Gotta get myself into the old second hand charity shops and get myself a cardigan ....... with leather patches on the sleeves :p

And still no sign of it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

IrishVaper wrote: »
    Hey Guys
    Can anyone tell me where to buy organic cotton....any help is appreciated.

Boots also do an organic range

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

Fratton and Jousting - didn't know about Boots and Tesco - two of last places I would've tried. I got my organic, unbleached cotton in a health food shop, not that I need any more for about another year but y'know I do like a good stockpile stash, in case of Armageddon, like...

Lol, I can't see them banning Cotton Balls any time soon.They wouldn't want to mess with Mná na hÉireann :)

They only thing you will need to stockpile is Nicotine, everything else is used in everyday goods.

Just made sure you have plenty of Mods and tanks in case they bring in the single use sealed unit restriction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Today I ordered................The Evic Supreme - So excited I'm like a child on Christmas eve. €92 including postage!! Oh happy days :P :P :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Today I ordered................The Evic Supreme - So excited I'm like a child on Christmas eve. €92 including postage!! Oh happy days :P :P :P

Nice one,let us know how this one compares with the old evic....

Well I never had the old Evic, but I'll post back in a couple of days with a quick review.
    If it performs even half as good as my beloved Vamo V5 (which fell in a rock pool) then I'll be happy out.

That Evic looks great,it should blow the Vamo out of the water.
    You will be able to vape at .5 ohm with a 30 watt device.

it should blow the Vamo out of the water.

How apt, considering the Vamo fell into a pool at the beach LOL :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

My Zamplebox arrived this morning. Something for the weekend.

xcm9gy.jpg

Nice selection there.

Will look forward to some reviews.

OK, so Evic Supreme arrived.
    To say I love it would be the understatement of the year, if not the decade.
    It's SUPER, SUPER, SUPER.

Still getting my head around the myVapors software, but it basically lets you connect it to your PC and change everything on the device, see usage stats, puff time, date time, date since last charge, change screensavers, set alarms to wake you in the morning etc and more Phew!

It's not very heavy, but not too light either.
    Only comes with a 2 pin Euro plug, but I can live with that.

Screen display is amazing, hugely impressed with that.
    It will take me a couple of days to get the jist of it all, but it worked straight out of the box.

I don't know if the price was an anomaly, but I got it for €92 plus free P&P
    I have not seen it for less than €130 - €140 plus shipping anywhere else.

Hats of to vapefreaks again for next day delivery and some free juice too!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

How apt, considering the Vamo fell into a pool at the beach LOL :P

2604c8c350d537bb08322a3ea7a94a0fcf8606b56e39ba1f62301224aa417e84.jpg

Pool?!?

At the beach?!?

• Advertisement

May it rust in peace. Or pieces.

Advertisement