Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Euro 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

It has already given me clean sheet points for Russian defenders even though the game has not started (which they'll take back as a goal goes in obviously) , 90 mins points etc for tonights game already allocated.

Site looks pretty crap to be honest as you say yourself, they should just update after each game and forget the in-running stuff. They had the Polish assist wrong too, thought i had more points and they were taken off me.
    if you've ever played the UEFA Champions League, Europa League or even the World cup Fantasy Football that is standard practice to give the max points straight off they then update as soon as theres a score

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Stupid site telling me Dzagoev has played 90 mins & got a clean sheet:eek:

Get in there,he's scored!!

Kerzhakov will get an assist for that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭redarmy

shirokov nice 1 captain :D szczesny sent off bad 1 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Phoenix Park

swoody wrote: »
    if you've ever played the UEFA Champions League, Europa League or even the World cup Fantasy Football that is standard practice to give the max points straight off they then update as soon as theres a score

I haven't. And its still shhit.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Bringing in Young for Dzagoev at the last minute was inspired.

NAWT.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Pretty disappointing start, Scezny, Kerzhakov (c), Maniatis, Perquis, Shirokov, Kadlec. Still, a few points on the board. Subs i'm looking to you :p

manual_man wrote: »
    Pretty disappointing start, Scezny, Kerzhakov (c), Maniatis, Perquis, Shirokov, Kadlec. Still, a few points on the board. Subs i'm looking to you :p
    didnt you have Pilař?

Kerzhakov will be benched after that showing

didnt you have Pilař?

Nooooope... :p Kerzha could have had a hatrick, but ah well that's the way it goes...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭RB100

what are Jonas Olssson chances of playing for Sweeden does anyone know?

RB100 wrote: »
    what are Jonas Olssson chances of playing for Sweeden does anyone know?
    i think he'll play but Martin Olsson is the only swedish defender worth having

Kerzhakov will be benched after that showing

I wouldn't say that. I thought he was good, just got tired before the end. Pav did well when he came on, but it's a different story leading the line from the start and coming on as a sub

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭RB100

i think he'll play but Martin Olsson is the only swedish defender worth having

I have J. Olsson on the bench. Should I throw him in for Popa?

thinking of doing these subs..papa(1) -> J. Olsson
    Kadlec(1) -> Ibra. Polanski(2) -> Benzema.

Change captain to Sneider

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Phoenix Park

I wouldn't say that. I thought he was good, just got tired before the end. Pav did well when he came on, but it's a different story leading the line from the start and coming on as a sub

Wha? He was shocking! I know he's coming back from a long term injury but they'd be mad not to go with Pav instead i reckon.

Wha? He was shocking! I know he's coming back from a long term injury but they'd be mad not to go with Pav instead i reckon.

He got in fabulous positions. He worked hard. It was just coming back from an ankle injury that worked against him in the end. That workout will do him good. He suits Russia's system more than Pav (imo). I'm willing to bet against anyone he'll start the next game

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

I thought Kerz was awful. The Czech defence was all over the place at times and he either failed to get into position, or got into position and messed up.

If I was Pav and I didn't start next game after that performance, I'd be wondering what the coach has against me.

carlcon wrote: »
    I thought Kerz was awful. The Czech defence was all over the place at times and he either failed to get into position, or got into position and messed up.

If I was Pav and I didn't start next game after that performance, I'd be wondering what the coach has against me.

Every striker can have an off-day. You have to give some credit to the guy. He came within a whisker of the first goal, worked hard and got in brilliant positions. The law of averages says if he continues that he'll score goals. Credit to Pav when he came on, but like i said before it's a different story coming on as a sub when the opposition defense is wide-open, and leading from the start

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

It won't let me substitute Szczęsny...

:mad:

~BKC~

BKC wrote: »

~BKC~

Yeah you can't sub anyone who was sent off.

Anyone know if it's the same for captains? Can you remove the armband if your captain was sent off?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

BKC wrote: »

~BKC~

You have to click it 103 times and the change will happen then, bug exploit ftw!

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Binka

carlcon wrote: »
    Yeah you can't sub anyone who was sent off.

How long do I have to wait if I want to sub him?

Also, if I sub a player who has points (not a captain) with another off my bench, do I lose the points? I have read the rules but it's not clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

Dempsey wrote: »
    You have to click it 103 times and the change will happen then, bug exploit ftw!

Sad enough that I actually tried it...

:o

Binka wrote: »

Also, if I sub a player who has points (not a captain) with another off my bench, do I lose the points? I have read the rules but it's not clear.
    you can sub anytime, just make sure the player/s you want in is in before their matches kick off.
    yes, you will lose the points scored of the player/s you sub out.
    also
    if you switch captain he loses his double points but goes onto the new guy.

Binka wrote: »

You can't sub him this round. He's stuck in your team until this round of games is over, so Monday night or Tuesday morning would be your next chance to sub a sent off player.

Unless you just mean subbing him before Poland's next game, in which you can do it on the "next matchday" page.

And yes, you will lose the points of any player you take off, so make sure you bring in a player you expect to score more.

A'mon Wesley Sneijder!!!!!

anyone change their captain.....?

switched it to Sneijder myself

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭beglee

What are holland playing at?

RVP has been absolutely dreadful, it's like he's forgotten how to play football at all

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

anyone change their captain.....?

switched it to Sneijder myself

I switched to VP. Can we switch again for tomorrows game? I'll throw it on Arbeloa. Sneijder is one of the most creative players I've ever seen. I didn't realise until today just how great he is. He assisted nearly all of their main chances. But, of course..... they don't score and he doesn't get any assists. :rolleyes:

Come on now Ozil, get us something. I've nothing but 2 and 3 pointers at the moment.

• Advertisement

FatRat wrote: »
    I switched to VP. Can we switch again for tomorrows game? I'll throw it on Arbeloa. Sneijder is one of the most creative players I've ever seen. I didn't realise until today just how great he is. He assisted nearly all of their main chances. But, of course..... they don't score and he doesn't get any assists. :rolleyes:

Come on now Ozil, get us something. I've nothing but 2 and 3 pointers at the moment.
    Sneijder created 10 goal scoring chances and RVP, Robben and Afellay where shocking. think its a record for most chances created by one player in a match.......
    i'm changing again, Given, McGeady, Abla and Torres are my options

Advertisement