Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Euro 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

manual_man wrote: »
    Put your earliest (games) starting 11 on the pitch. Can sub in any of your bench before they play their own games. Captain can also be changed on a day-to-day basis, so captain one of your players playing earliest

I've captained Lewandowski so if he does nothing and I change it tomorrow do I still get double points or do I lose them because I've changed it?

Whoever the -last- captain selected, will get the double points. No one else

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

I've captained Lewandowski so if he does nothing and I change it tomorrow do I still get double points or do I lose them because I've changed it?

If he scores 1 point (and gets you 2 as captain), he will go back to one point when you take it off him, and the next captain will get double.

Hoping Samaras has a poor tournament, starting today. I brought Keane in for him last night. Hope I don't regret not spending that 2m elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

McShane and Andrews have made the Matchday 1 Dream team.......LMFAO!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭Degag

Annoying that you can't see your opponant's starting line ups each day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

so close to a goal for my captain and an assist to a defender

Lewandowski gets the ball rolling.

yes! whos the assist

Dempsey wrote: »
    yes! whos the assist

I'm watching on ESPN, so I'll let you know in about 40mins when Steve McManaman stops talking.

J. Błaszczykowski with assist.

• Advertisement

carlcon wrote: »
    I'm watching on ESPN, so I'll let you know in about 40mins when Steve McManaman stops talking.
    Obraniak assist i have him as captain...!
    edit: its changed now!

lol, he talks some wind alright

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Should there not be a GW1 thread by now.....?

Looks like they have Polanski for the assist on the ff site.

This is a mess. Soccerway giving the assist to Błaszczykowski, Swoody says Obraniak got it, and now I've got the assist points for Polanski on the FF site.

Don't know why it's so confusing, it was a simple cross for the assist.

KevIRL wrote: »
    Should there not be a GW1 thread by now.....?
    Will make one now.

This is a mess. Soccerway giving the assist to Błaszczykowski, Swoody says Obraniak got it, and now I've got the assist points for Polanski on the FF site.

Don't know why it's so confusing, it was a simple cross for the assist.
    Błaszczykowski got it

543614_10151199974634968_1363127283_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Are there BP lads?

Keno 92 wrote: »
    Are there BP lads?

Nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Nope.

Probably a good thing after last seasons system.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shane732

It's an absolute gas game to watch!

All the match day action is in the GW1 thread here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056664548

Russia vs Czech Republic

Malafeev(GK) Anyukov Ignashevich Zhirkov A. Berezutski Shirokov Denisov Zyryanov Dzagoev Arshavin(C) Kerzhakov

Čech(GK) Gebre Selassie M. Kadlec R. Hubník Sivok Rezek Rosický(C) Plašil Pilař Jiráček Baroš

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Phoenix Park

I must be blind, anyone know how to view points of players who are not on your team?. For example, see what points the Polish players i didn't pick scored etc ? All i can seem to seem is my own team and their individual points, but i can't scroll players i haven't picked.

I must be blind, anyone know how to view points of players who are not on your team?. For example, see what points the Polish players i didn't pick scored etc ? All i can seem to seem is my own team and their individual points, but i can't scroll players i haven't picked.

No it's not just you. I haven't figured out how to do that either (don't think you can just yet). It's not a very user-friendly site.

Seems to be quite buggy too. Right now it's saying I have 30 points, even though I've only had 3 players play and get me 2 points each.

click on tranfers...there all there under total score!

OK, they're giving this now... Total overkill, yet still fail to give us a points total:

Kpat1.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Phoenix Park

No it's not just you. I haven't figured out how to do that either (don't think you can just yet). It's not a very user-friendly site.

Seems to be quite buggy too. Right now it's saying I have 30 points, even though I've only had 3 players play and get me 2 points each.

It has already given me clean sheet points for Russian defenders even though the game has not started (which they'll take back as a goal goes in obviously) , 90 mins points etc for tonights game already allocated.

Site looks pretty crap to be honest as you say yourself, they should just update after each game and forget the in-running stuff. They had the Polish assist wrong too, thought i had more points and they were taken off me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,350 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

It has already given me clean sheet points for Russian defenders even though the game has not started (which they'll take back as a goal goes in obviously) , 90 mins points etc for tonights game already allocated.

Site looks pretty crap to be honest as you say yourself, they should just update after each game and forget the in-running stuff. They had the Polish assist wrong too, thought i had more points and they were taken off me.
    People would just moan about that then.

• Advertisement

So close to getting 2 recovered ball points :(

Advertisement