Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Euro 2012

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

manual_man wrote: »
    5 Germans and 6 Portuguese. Coentrao captain :pac:
    6 Germans and 5 Spanish. Biscuits Captain :pac:
    fixed it 4 ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

swoody wrote: »
    5 Germans and 6 Portuguese. Coentrao captain :pac:
    6 Germans and 5 Spanish. Biscuits Captain :pac:
    fixed it 4 ya!

bahlsen-waffeletten.jpg

416--gwL4QL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

Having problems signing in!

Custodio with the winner. Have him as my cheapie :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Same here but I hope he does nothing!, 0-0 will do me nicely!

• Advertisement

Dempsey wrote: »

Same here but I hope he does nothing!, 0-0 will do me nicely!

I'll take that. 3 Portugal cleanies with Coentrao as captain

33 points but Iniesta as captain. Have to roll the dice on a German!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

I'm almost hoping that Italy beat Germany tomorrow....gona be difficult to field a team of just Spanish and Germans. If Italy win maybe we could go with something like this for the final!

uefatemp.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭RB100

CR7 didn't do it as my captain so who should I hand the armband to?

Pirlo
    Kadeira
    Cassano

any german defenders? one of them would be a better choice than those 3 imo

• Advertisement

have Boatang...what makes you think a German defender?

RB100 wrote: »
    have Boatang...what makes you think a German defender?
    i'll do the maths...

clean sheet + ball recovery points - 1 for his standard yellow in every match x2 for captain = 12 points minimum

• Registered Users Posts: 13,328 ✭✭✭✭8-10

i'll do the maths...

clean sheet + ball recovery points - 1 for his standard yellow in every match x2 for captain = 12 points minimum

I have Hummels, Boateng, Badstuber and Neuer. Which of those would get the most RB and least chance of a yellow do you think? Have those 4 and Khedira playing tonight and no Italians

8-10 wrote: »
    I have Hummels, Boateng, Badstuber and Neuer. Which of those would get the most RB and least chance of a yellow do you think? Have those 4 and Khedira playing tonight and no Italians

Neuer has the least chance of getting a yellow card but he wont get ball recovery points.

Boateng is a assist threat

Hummels & Badstuber could score from a set piece although they havent so far this tournament.

Germany hasnt kept a clean sheet since the 1st match but I dont expect the Italians to trouble them. Pirlo will be marked out of it and their front line waste alot of chances even when Pirlo plays well.

i'll do the maths...

Gemany clean sheet? They conceded twice against Greece and I cant afford a slip up in captaincy cus I want to get to the final of the Boards H2H.

Think I will play it safe with Kadeira...

Gemany clean sheet? They conceded twice against Greece and I cant afford a slip up in captaincy cus I want to get to the final of the Boards H2H.

Think I will play it safe with Kadeira...
    if you need to catch up i'd go with a defender, but if your ahead and he doesnt have gomez, ozil or any german attackers then match him. if he does then you need to go with a defender. simpulz!
    Khedira is a defencive midfielder and will be charged with marking pirlo he wont be booming forward you will only get recovery points and possibily a yellow card. cassano will be taken care of by Lahm.

if you need to catch up i'd go with a defender, but if your ahead and he doesnt have gomez, ozil or any german attackers then match him. if he does then you need to go with a defender. simpulz!
    Khedira is a defencive midfielder and will be charged with marking pirlo he wont be booming forward you will only get recovery points and possibily a yellow card. cassano will be taken care of by Lahm.
    I'm winning by 3 points.

His Germans; Neurer,Boa,Swein,Kadeira
    His Italians; Abate,Balzaretti,Pirlo

I'm winning by 3 points.

His Germans; Neurer,Boa,Swein,Kadeira
    His Italians; Abate,Balzaretti,Pirlo
    i checked his history and he tends to go for midfielders....my guess is pirlo is his option. he wont play neuer since rui patricio got 7 so he may gamble on not playing boateng and italy scoring. if i where him i'd play 1-5-4-1 formation and captain Schweinsteiger

i checked his history and he tends to go for midfielders....my guess is pirlo is his option. he wont play neuer since rui patricio got 7 so he may gamble on not playing boateng and italy scoring.
    Yea I had a look as well and it does look like Pilrlo as he has captained him before so I think I will just match him on it. plus Pirlo is the only Italian that looks to do something for Italy

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Hairy Nipples 87

A big thank you for bringing the euro fantasy footy to light for me here. Im 2nd Ireland before the final game, hope I can get that football ha! Looking forward to my first premier league fantasy footy next season on boards!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

54 points in the end to finish just outside the top 1000 (1030th) overall. 3rd on Boards and won my 2 money leagues.

Think I brought the FSA Euro Cup home for Ireland too, waiting for FatRat to confirm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

Happy with my 58 points from 7 players.

Won my friends league by 3 points! :pac:

77 points tonight! just missed out on a top 10, finishing 11th overall on boards. recovered after my semis disaster

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Skippy44

Finished 2nd on Boards league and 5th in Ireland so happy with that. Well done to Witty Tanks, led the league from start to finish.

Got into the final of the Boards H2H and didn't get the chance to change my team for it ha....all that work and then at the final hurdle I didn't even try to jump over it:pac:

Advertisement