Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Euro 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭IRA 1916

Yeah my points are counted i'm 48th

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

your points start at 0 if the league is created after matchweek 1

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Rules say if a player doesn't play,then automatic substitutions take place,I had players who didn't play in gw1 & no auto subs happened??? Looks like this will be the case this time aswell.
    Anyone able to shed some light on this?

zerks wrote: »
    Rules say if a player doesn't play,then automatic substitutions take place,I had players who didn't play in gw1 & no auto subs happened??? Looks like this will be the case this time aswell.
    Anyone able to shed some light on this?
    it should work! you sure you didnt make a change? maybe you made a change after matchday 1 then if any other players dont play in your team they wont be subsituted cause you've activated the manual subsitutions

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

swoody wrote: »
    it should work! you sure you didnt make a change? maybe you made a change after matchday 1 then if any other players dont play in your team they wont be subsituted cause you've activated the manual subsitutions

That could be it,I subbed Akinfiev for Given in gw1.Didn't realise that it stops auto subs being made,had 3 players in gw1 that didn't play & 9 points on the bench:(

It'll be the same this week,Strinic on bench with 5 points who now won't come on.

I think that auto subs should still take place for players who didn't get any gametime.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Phoenix Park

Any thoughts on use of Wildcard for Matchday 3?

I'd imagine its use for Matchday 3 or for the final! I've about 3 players i want to ship (Evra,Strinic and Samaras) also wondering if Ibrahimovic will be motivated so might get rid there too.
    How do you use it, i can't find a specific Wildcard link to click, presumably you just make your transfers as normal and it doesn't deduct you 3 points per transfer after our first free transfer thats allowed?

Hoping Torres starts Vs Croatia, presume he will after this two goal haul yesterday!

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭beglee

zerks wrote: »
    That could be it,I subbed Akinfiev for Given in gw1.Didn't realise that it stops auto subs being made,had 3 players in gw1 that didn't play & 9 points on the bench:(

It'll be the same this week,Strinic on bench with 5 points who now won't come on.

I think that auto subs should still take place for players who didn't get any gametime.

if you are making manual subs then its assumed you'll be on top of it yourself.
    you can gain an advantage by doing manual subs (i.e. 4 shots at a captain), so you lose auto subbing to balance the risk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

How do you use it, i can't find a specific Wildcard link to click, presumably you just make your transfers as normal and it doesn't deduct you 3 points per transfer after our first free transfer thats allowed?

Make your transfers as normal and on the screen where you confirm your transfers, click the option that's like "use wildcard" or something similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

who'll play for germany instead of boateng??

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

darego wrote: »

Bender

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭redarmy

Dempsey wrote: »
    Bender

he only asked a question:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Wildcard time. My defense was looking dodgy, now even moreso with Perquis out injured

• Registered Users Posts: 7,705 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

darego wrote: »
    Bender

I've Boateng suspended and not sure who to bring in for him. I've only got the 6.5 to spend, thinking of taking a punt on a Dutch defender atm.

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    I've Boateng suspended and not sure who to bring in for him. I've only got the 6.5 to spend, thinking of taking a punt on a Dutch defender atm.

Jordi Alba if you arent using 2 Spanish players

Jordi Alba if you arent using 2 Spanish players

Already have him, and Cesc. I'm maxed out on Spaniards, Russians, French and Croats.

Current Defence is:

Malafeev + Rui Patricio

_______ + J.Alba + Bonucci + Debuchy + Lescott.

I could double up on Italians (Maggio), Portugese (Pepe/Coentrao) or England (A.Cole).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

Get Maggio. I can't see Ireland scoring tbh.

Scratch that, Maggio imo

Given Westwood

Gebre Selassie Pisczek Hummels Maniatis Khacheridi

Ozil Ribery Shirokov Yarmolenko Pirlo

Lewandowski Benzema Kerzhakov

Say hello to my Motley Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Lads? My team value is 105.2??? I got an extra 5 million for no apparent reason? hahaha... check it out, I've the most expensive backline in the game!

http://en.euro2012fantasy.uefa.com/entry/7868/event-history/3/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Hold on.... looks liek a temporary glitch :(

FatRat wrote: »
    Lads? My team value is 105.2??? I got an extra 5 million for no apparent reason? hahaha... check it out, I've the most expensive backline in the game!

http://en.euro2012fantasy.uefa.com/entry/7868/event-history/3/
    FatRat wrote: »
    Hold on.... looks liek a temporary glitch :(

From the next round everyone gets an extra 5.0 million in their budget so it's correct alright I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

manual_man wrote: »
    Given Westwood

why have 2 keepers from the same country when there is the manual sub option?

KevIRL wrote: »
    Given Westwood

why have 2 keepers from the same country when there is the manual sub option?

Only had 4m for second keeper. No starters at that price

anderson?

anderson?

4.2 i think

4.2 i think
    should of done it yesterday so cause he was 4 then

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Greece V Germany in the QF's?

Time to max out on ze Germans

you can now put 4 players from the same team into your team for the Quarter-finals

• Advertisement

you can now put 4 players from the same team into your team for the Quarter-finals

I'll be getting 3 defenders

Advertisement