Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Euro 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

My god I'm after checking there. It's disgustingly bad. I'm embarrassed. I picked it week and weeks ago. I have poor Eric Abidal as my starting left back. I haven't a hope. Please say there are unlimited transfers?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

capture_16.jpg

Ozzie Ardiles 11 :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

My god I'm after checking there. It's disgustingly bad. I'm embarrassed. I picked it week and weeks ago. I have poor Eric Abidal as my starting left back. I haven't a hope. Please say there are unlimited transfers?

Hey Jimmy, can you tell us which team is yours? You're entered in the FSA Cup, and we need your team ID so we know which one is you. We're in the same group, and I'm keeping track of our head-to-heads. Cheers.

1 a round Jimmy 'til the Knockouts. Can make more but for a 3 point hit i think

carlcon wrote: »
    Hey Jimmy, can you tell us which team is yours? You're entered in the FSA Cup, and we need your team ID so we know which one is you. We're in the same group, and I'm keeping track of our head-to-heads. Cheers.

I replied to the PM there a few minutes ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

fhsyk.png

Itsallfunandgames 21 points

manual_man wrote: »
    1 a round Jimmy 'til the Knockouts. Can make more but for a 3 point hit i think

Balls. If I make 4 transfers that'll be almost all of my points gone :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Skippy44

You can use 1 wildcard during tourney, make as many transfers as you want, no points deducted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

You might aswell use the wildcard in the Group stage. I'd use it now or after the next GW. Not much point keeping it considering you get buckets of transfers once the knockouts come around.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

kicking ass on 16 points

• Advertisement

I was on 44, but just replaced a 0, 1, and 2 to leave me on 41; with Given, Keane, and Iniesta playing tomorrow. Then Lescott to come in for my worst remainng player on the final day. 2nd in the boards league after today's game. Happy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

Would have thought you would take a breather carlcon after the effort you put into the FPL.

Formation wrote: »
    Would have thought you would take a breather carlcon after the effort you put into the FPL.

Sticking my laptop on my lap while the football is on doesn't count as "effort" in my books, so no harm done.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭RB100

Had captaincy on Sneider but because evry other Dutch attacker was dyer I'm left with these options.

Dunne
    Iniesta
    Ribery
    Benzema
    Ibra

Who would you think is the best player to have the armband?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Mr. Meowingtins - 34 points

McDonaldsFantasyFootball-020001.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Keno 92 wrote: »
    Mr. Meowingtins - 34 points

McDonaldsFantasyFootball-020001.png

Would it not make sense to change captaincy to Shirokov? Or is that against the rules?

FatRat wrote: »
    Would it not make sense to change captaincy to Shirokov? Or is that against the rules?

You can't captain someone who has already played.

RB100 wrote: »
    Had captaincy on Sneider but because evry other Dutch attacker was dyer I'm left with these options.

Dunne
    Iniesta
    Ribery
    Benzema
    Ibra

Who would you think is the best player to have the armband?

Simpulz......

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

anyone else unable to get into the screen where you change round captaincy and subs?

EDIT

Nevermind, its just my phone acting the ape!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Anyone know if I dont use my free transfer this week does that mean I have 2 free transfers for the next gameweek or do I lose that transfer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Phoenix Park

Anyone know if I dont use my free transfer this week does that mean I have 2 free transfers for the next gameweek or do I lose that transfer?

I'd imagine the transfer is lost, only one for each of matchdays 2 and 3 in the group phase.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

The rules say nothing about transfers carrying over so I'd say that it doesnt happen

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭RB100

Just thought, would it be worth a try putting Dunne as capt simply for the recovered balls rule? or stick with Iniesta

cant get on the UEFA Fantasy web page :(

Fabregas upfront......:eek:

swoody wrote: »
    Fabregas upfront......:eek:

Me gran at lb

contemplating giving the armband to McGeady now, i've 15 minutes to make my mind up :confused:

swoody wrote: »
    contemplating giving the armband to McGeady now, i've 15 minutes to make my mind up :confused:

I dare you.

Keno 92 wrote: »
    I dare you.
    if it fails (which will probably happen) i have Benzema as last resort! :cool:

• Advertisement

Gone with Dunne. This could be (another) fail, or the inspired move of the tournament

Advertisement