Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

League of Ireland betting.

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Twoandahalfmen

Is there any LOI on TV Tonight ?

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭royalflush2003

Corkbah wrote: »
    wouldn't be surprised if your treble were all draws (which would be bigger odds more than likely) .... €10 wins €330 ...so 32/1 for all three to draw !!

Sure do shells -4 goals / bigger odds -
    Listen and listen clearly -
    Do the 3 homes , collect your winnings and thank me when you finished celebrating 🌀🌀🌀🌀

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Well we all need a little bit of luck - so maybe shells got it last week and didn't get much before - so that means there luck is in , like our sun , here for a long time !!
    As regards shells - yes you do get them on the beach , also you get shels on the beach too - pernounce both words as they are written and they mean the same - I like shells not shels , hope that doesn't upset your day, you obviously just a blow in fan ! As you delighted with a draw ! Embarrassing to say the least -
    Leave the real tipping to the big boys , small fry :-)
    Is 'pernounce' a type of 'Shel', this is a tipping forum not a childish tit for tat one or a 'big me up' one either, dont need your sort here.

Is 'pernounce' a type of 'Shel', this is a tipping forum not a childish tit for tat one or a 'big me up' one either, dont need your sort here.

Sorry that was for a person who was correcting me as the way I said shells relating to the football club shelbourne football club ,
    Try have all the information before you comment , it helps to keep it simple !!!
    I thank you :-)

Sorry that was for a person who was correcting me as the way I said shells relating to the football club shelbourne football club ,
    Try have all the information before you comment , it helps to keep it simple !!!
    I thank you :-)

Ive all the info i need about you, why dont you throw out some more dead certs for us there so we can all make more money :rolleyes:

Btts Wex/Wat, Bray and Rovers over1.5 team goals for me. 3.96/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Going bray/limerick DNB double @ 2.67

Mervue single @ 2.40

Can't do much with red card and penos---- unlucky --- shells doing well at moment !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Going bray/limerick DNB double @ 2.67

Mervue single @ 2.40

Double a disaster

Mervue with nice win leaves me in small profit

Sure do shells -4 goals / bigger odds -
    Listen and listen clearly -
    Do the 3 homes , collect your winnings and thank me when you finished celebrating 🌀🌀🌀🌀
    Are you paying out on this or...................?

At least mine was just plain sh1te without givin it the big'un.

Are you paying out on this or...................?

At least mine was just plain sh1te without givin it the big'un.

Mine was very unlucky - you just are unlucky all the time ..... Now jog on !!!

MOD:
    Stop the trolling, please.
    It is way too warm for that.

• Advertisement

Gone for Dundalk/Cork/Harps treble.
    Boom, 3/3 so far this LOI season, long may it continue.
    Just the overs double on the Limerick and Sligo games for me, pays around 3 and a half to 1.
    Get in, 4/4 on LOI for me this season now.
    Mine was very unlucky - you just are unlucky all the time ..... Now jog on !!!

MOD:
    Stop the trolling, please.
    It is way too warm for that.
    At least attempt to get your facts right before you mouth off.

Tonights games isnt particularly appealing, Longford have won both the games between the sides this season, 4-3 in Cobh and 5-1 in Longford, maybe an overs bet but 7/10 is awful skimpy.

At least attempt to get your facts right before you mouth off.

Tonights games isnt particularly appealing, Longford have won both the games between the sides this season, 4-3 in Cobh and 5-1 in Longford, maybe an overs bet but 7/10 is awful skimpy.

Your last bet was a little out - hard luck

MOD:

I said, stop the trolling
    1 week ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

my thanks is for the Mods not the poster whom I wont even dignify by naming

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭crustyjuggler

St Pats to beat Cork 1 / 2 and Dundalk to beat bray 8 / 15 .
    Any opinions on the other matches ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Well we all need a little bit of luck - so maybe shells got it last week and didn't get much before - so that means there luck is in , like our sun , here for a long time !!
    As regards shells - yes you do get them on the beach , also you get shels on the beach too - pernounce both words as they are written and they mean the same - I like shells not shels , hope that doesn't upset your day, you obviously just a blow in fan ! As you delighted with a draw ! Embarrassing to say the least -
    Leave the real tipping to the big boys , small fry :-)

Blow in when Shels were bottom of the League till yesterday? Some man! 7 years season ticket holder isn't bad for a 22 year old imo, went to my first match at less than 1 year old, kid! ;)
    Corkbah wrote: »
    Ha !! (thats all I can say) .... Gavin ... thats gotta hurt !!

Kicked me in the nuts........:cool:

Bohs 11/4 to be relegated with PP is serious value imo! Rumours are that it will be Roddy Collins!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Bohs 11/4 to be relegated with PP is serious value imo! Rumours are that it will be Roddy Collins!

Seems the last time Bohs were bottom of the league and Roddy was appointed was before your time so. Don't think either shels or Bohs will be relegated at this stage. We have players coming back and ucd have their defence suspended next week, could be a big turning point.

bohsman wrote: »
    Seems the last time Bohs were bottom of the league and Roddy was appointed was before your time so. Don't think either shels or Bohs will be relegated at this stage. We have players coming back and ucd have their defence suspended next week, could be a big turning point.

I don't think Roddy will do the job, 1998 was before I started getting heavily involved in LoI ye, but it doesn't really matter. Bringing in Anto Murphy to supposedly add some depth shows the situation, the chap barely got his game at Sheriff this season afaik and aside from his long throws he was near useless with us, not to mention his shocking discipline. Doesn't seem like there's many options either on the table, already know of two managers approached who won't be taking it.

I think it's between ourselves, Bohs and UCD tbh, Bray should have too much to get away from it. Drogs and Cork are going to come into the battle by the looks it, Drogs getting no luck and Cork just can't get going.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Got to be UCD for me, losing McMillan is disastrous for them and then they also let Dinny Corcoran go back to Bohs.

bohsman wrote: »
    Got to be UCD for me, losing McMillan is disastrous for them and then they also let Dinny Corcoran go back to Bohs.

They've still managed 4 goals in their last 3 since McMillan went, difference I suppose is both us and yous are finding the net too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Man on Fire

Wer is the value tonight lads???

Wer is the value tonight lads???

UCD DNB, Dundalk DNB and Limerick win!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Good shout Gavin all 3 in

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,575 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

UCD win 3-1

Dundalk win 3-1

Limerick win 2-1

Super stuff Gav....Super !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭Corkbah

well done Gav !!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 223 ✭✭RiskItAllRick

mmm paddy power didnt pay me out best get on to them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

Fair play Gav top calls for us boom after boom

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Legit that I didn't get a penny on in the end because of the 2 early goals and I was in the middle of my dinner! :mad:

If anyone is on Facebook, myself and another chap run a Facebook group with Irish bets (there's a Northie in it who tips the odd time too), it's handier for notifications and I try giving inplay bets too.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/173574879442236/ just ask to join and I'll accept if anyone wants in.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭crustyjuggler

Any opinions on this weekends fixtures ?

• Advertisement

Cork City –v- Bohemians - 7.45pm
    Corks last 6 matches have been over 2.5 goals, while 5 of their last 6 games have gone over 2.5 goals. Bohs last 3 away matches have gone over 2.5 goals.
    Over 2.5 goals looks a good bet at 23/20 (General).

Drogheda Utd –v- Limerick – 7.45pm
    Limerick have been all over the place this season, and Drogs haven’t hit the highs they did last season. Limerick have just set up a link with Man City and have just signed two of the “Right to Dream” Academy players from Ghana through their partnership, great potential in these two lads supposedly and they’ll want to impress.

Drogs have lost 4 and drawn 1 in their last 5 matches, Limerick stats aren’t much better but Limerick DNB at 6/4 and Limerick win at 13/5 could be huge value, keep an eye in play!

Waterford –v- Cobh Ramblers – 7.45pm
    They need a win, they know it and they’ve made 3 great loan signings who’ll give them final push they need to push for promotion!
    Waterford -1 asian @ 1.825

Advertisement