Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

There's so much grunting in womens tennis.

So so so much grunting...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭MarkyTheLips

never been to Howl!! any good? Been to the village once and to whelans!

Whelan's comes out on top every time for me Pix, not as many classy birds as Coppers obviously.. Can't quite put my finger on why, fnarr fnarr! Lemme know next time you're headed in, I'll let you buy me a beer :pac:...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Whelan's comes out on top every time for me Pix, not as many classy birds as Coppers obviously.. Can't quite put my finger on why, fnarr fnarr! Lemme know next time you're headed in, I'll let you buy me a beer :pac:...

har har har!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Afternoon all! how are we?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Well, this is a thing that I just ordered.

E274-Alchemy-Earring-Ear-Cuff.jpg

Howiya Grames? :)

• Advertisement

congrats KKK you are learnding!! :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Afternoon all! how are we?
    Good evening! Feeling good! Nice weekend leads on to a good Monday :) Et toi?
    Well, this is a thing that I just ordered.

E274-Alchemy-Earring-Ear-Cuff.jpg

Howiya Grames? :)
    That is a really cool ear piece!! When does it arrive?

Good evening! Feeling good! Nice weekend leads on to a good Monday :) Et toi?

Yeah I'm good, three day weekend as i was a a wedding yesterday - really beautiful - great day for it too! Love is in the air and all that jazz!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

i had a dream

i dreamt of pancakes
    with golden syrup trickled on them

so i had some
    they were tasty

the end

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

I had pancakes with cream, blueberries, strawberries and maple syrup at the weekend :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Pembily wrote: »
    I had pancakes with cream, blueberries, strawberries and maple syrup at the weekend :D

ah ya big showoff with your berries :pac:

bluewolf wrote: »

ah ya big showoff with your berries :pac:
    I will not stoop to your smut :p

none intended for once :o:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭TrailerBob

Went to play golf today, but had to give up on the 4th hole... The ducks were swimming in a bunker....

• Administrators Posts: 53,438 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭TrailerBob

And I was hitting really well, par par on the first 2, then stupid water slowed up a birdie put on 3.. Ah well... The dog was happy to see me back sooner than anticipated

none intended for once :o:pac:

See when we see an innuendoish post and your name we know there is intent. There is ALWAYS intent with you :P :P :P

Where is everyone? First Otis left us, then Drav stopped posting. SO many others have left too :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,228 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

So it seems. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

New Cousin!!! My cousin went into labour earlier and had a little girl :D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

New Cousin!!! My cousin went into labour earlier and had a little girl :D

Happy days!

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,438 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Wow, congrats Pixie-Fairy!
    That is a really cool ear piece!! When does it arrive?

Apparently they dispatch in 24 hours, but I've ordered from them before and it can take a while, about 2 weeks I think.

I can't wait, it's purty. I'm gonna have to name it. :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

SWhere is everyone? First Otis left us, then Drav stopped posting. SO many others have left too :(

It has gone very very quiet in here lately... why has Drav stopped posting? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Guess some people just need a break from here? Boards is incredibly addictive, very easy to spend hours on here doing feck all.

How's everyone this morning? Dawned on me that I forgot to bring over a box of tea with me the last time I was home. My kingdom for a box of Lyons!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Guess some people just need a break from here? Boards is incredibly addictive, very easy to spend hours on here doing feck all.

How's everyone this morning? Dawned on me that I forgot to bring over a box of tea with me the last time I was home. My kingdom for a box of Lyons!

True..

Oh yeah, its terrible that you can't get a decent cup of tea when abroad. I try to bring some teabags with me when travelling..

Jeez, I've suddenly turned into my parents :o

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    It has gone very very quiet in here lately... why has Drav stopped posting? :confused:
    Don't know, but I miss his wit :(

How could you forget tea???? It's like your passport, MANDATORY :p:p I bring tea if I am going abroad for more than a few days. I have also turned into my parents but it's all ok :)

I am sick of this weather, wet and cold :(

it's wet but it's annoyingly warm

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

it's wet but it's annoyingly warm

hmmm.jpg

yea, that's what i was talking about :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

It's funnier because that cat looks exactly like my cat

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement