Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,703 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

That's the stuff sauve!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

It's too warm to keep the windows shut and too windy to keep them open. They just rattle on these metal brackets, it's really annoying. I wish they had fitted windows with those proper stiff hinges where the window stays in place when you open it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

PaulieC wrote: »
    You sound like you want to go, so go

nevermind the acts you don't like, if you have a chance to see acts you do like then go for it.

I REALLY wanna go but i can only afford one day so i need to figure out who i want to go see!

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭oddman2

I REALLY wanna go but i can only afford one day so i need to figure out who i want to go see!

Well David Guetta is sold out, no?

My vote is for Madness. :cool:

And if not them, then Two Door Cinema Club. Best overall line-up imo.

Yarp I'm thinking its TDCC, ive already seen them but i love them :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Ohmygod so tired.

I just enabled sigs - Sonics has a Doctor Who sig! Having such a fangirl :D moment.

Pixie, I second going. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Had to switch off the new boards Beta skin. It looks nice but it's not that nice to actually use.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

It's shiny, but I'm not 100% sold on it yet.

Morning.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Evening.

Jaysus, was everyone swept off by a rogue tumbleweed today or wha'? So quiet in here today...I know Sunday is the day of rest but still. :pac:

Evening TheBlackOil, how are you? :)

• Advertisement

Football, probably..

I'm grand, tired.
    How about you?

Oh, football. That thing where they chase a little ball around the pitch...yeah, I remember that. Vaguely. :p

Yeah tired too, spent most of the day in the car tbh!
    I found out one of my friends works in the zoo, I'm insanely jealous now. I want her to steal me a penguin. Or at least sneak me in so I can nab one. :pac:

Red pandas!!

red-panda-gif.gif?w=520

Look, it wants to escape!

This is turning into an animal shopping list now. :pac:

much prefer girraffes :D but red pandas are awesome too!!

Love elephants, gentle giants. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Varied

Tigers-at-Dublin-Zoo.jpg

Can't beat seeing the tigers.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Ohmygod so tired.

I just enabled sigs - Sonics has a Doctor Who sig! Having such a fangirl :D moment.

Pixie, I second going. :)

409746_445781702121405_1517430513_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Dublin made bits of my health and bank balance :(

• Administrators Posts: 53,438 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

awec wrote: »
    Welcome to Dublin! It does that! :)

The drive home was awful!! Glad to be back in cork but once again had great craic in Dublin again!

Dublin made bits of my health and bank balance :(

sometimes if you go to the classy establishment that is Coppers you leave with that distinctive odeur of vodka and shame! :o

sometimes if you go to the classy establishment that is Coppers you leave with that distinctive odeur of vodka and shame! :o

Howl at the moon and the village for me, couldn't face coppers again!

Howl at the moon and the village for me, couldn't face coppers again!

never been to Howl!! any good? Been to the village once and to whelans!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,703 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

I'm after eating 2 chocolate poptarts!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Moving to Dublin today. :D Back in work tomorrow too, used up a good chunk of my leave days on trips to Budapest & Donegal, but was so worth it! :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

morning all.. Good weekend had by everyone I hope? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Super weekend. Bohs beating... Nay... THRASHING Rovers was awesome and made me realise why it is that I attend league of Ireland games every week. Quality stuff.

Spent the day with lady friend on Saturday and the bulk of Sunday before getting locked with my best mate whilst watching the Euro 2012 final.

Polished off 12 bottles in about 2 hours. Niiiiice.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    morning all.. Good weekend had by everyone I hope? :)

pretty crap since i failed my exams but i got the grade bands there and i was really close so im happy again
    :cool:

entered a crappy story in this
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056688865

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Girlfriend is flying over from England tomorrow :D

Been over a month since we last saw each other and we're both a bit stressed from various things.
    Hopefully it'll all go well :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement