Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Morning all- have a good one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

bluewolf wrote: »
    how did it turn into monday again already? :confused::(

I was moaning like a teenager all day yesterday that it felt like Sunday was actually Saturday so I was going to dread work on Monday morning.

Self fulfilling prophecy fulfilled itself. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

You'll never beat the Irish.... unless you're Croatia.

EDIT: Only this morning did the mark of shame (Coppers stamp) wash off my arm... T'fúck like?

• Administrators Posts: 53,468 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

never been there, never will...

• Advertisement

awec wrote: »
    Jesus lad, if I had a girlfriend you'd never see me in coppers again. :D

She came with. :pac:

I guessed that! :P

Still wouldn't be near the place! :D

I had a decent night... some lad was dressed up as a post box. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Larianne wrote: »
    Ah, if I had of known! I stayed in with my aunt and it was best we didn't go to the pub. We're both quite foul mouthed when watching football. :pac:
    I didn't know you watched soccer! :eek:
    Panthro wrote: »
    I've managed to stay in all weekend, first time in frickin' ages!
    Sames! Fecking miraculous :eek:
    Maguined wrote: »
    I was moaning like a teenager all day yesterday that it felt like Sunday was actually Saturday so I was going to dread work on Monday morning.

Self fulfilling prophecy fulfilled itself. :mad:
    Also, sames! :rolleyes:

Morning all! I had less than five hours sleep last night, but am njowhere near as tired as I ought to be :confused: I've a feeling I may crash in the afternoon!

• Advertisement

Maguined wrote: »
    I was moaning like a teenager all day yesterday

Niiiiiiiiiiiice.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Hermione* wrote: »
    Morning all! I had less than five hours sleep last night, but am njowhere near as tired as I ought to be :confused: I've a feeling I may crash in the afternoon!

i think i already have going by what happened earlier
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=79141084&postcount=112
    :rolleyes:
    i think i got 6 hours maybe... should be enough but apparently not

i think i already have going by what happened earlier
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=79141084&postcount=112
    :rolleyes:
    i think i got 6 hours maybe... should be enough but apparently not
    Poor sleepy wolfy :(

There is something very wrong with me, because I had no desire for coffee at 11am. I’m having lemon and ginger tea instead with my blueberry/oats/yoghurt snack :D

Poor sleepy wolfy :(

There is something very wrong with me, because I had no desire for coffee at 11am. I’m having lemon and ginger tea instead with my blueberry/oats/yoghurt snack :D

yeah i'm definitely back off the coffee again, it was bleugh

that sounds yummy :o
    stuffed myself with porridge and an "innocent" fruit thingy smoothie, so i'm not snackish

Got this email from Tallaght.
    Hi xxxxxx,

The college will be sending invitations to applicants this week. As I understand it the Dept of Humanities are short-listing Social Care applicants this year.

If you do not receive an invitation to interview this week it may mean you have not been shortlisted. If you then need clarification please contact the Dept – details below.

http://www.it-tallaght.ie/humanities

Hope this helps, good luck with it and sorry about the delay.

Best

Gareth

Fingers crossed.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Fingers crossed for you TG

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Best of luck dude!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Sounds perfectly fine to me. I never drink coffee, can't stand the stuff (stands up loudly and proudly) :cool: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

Good luck TG!

BW and Hermione, I know how ye feel. Dunno how I'll cope with work later. I hardly got 9 hours sleep. :p

Booked my ski instructor course this morning. Yay! :D

went shopping successfully. day has improved :pac:

• Advertisement

That's the best you can come up with....Really?....REALLY?!

tumblr_m3eyk732Pz1r8rxw2o5_500.gif

Not that I ever have to explain myself to people who don't know me - g'wan then..... Sunday is the only day I get to see my aul man (he works 12 hour days, 6 days a week basically)so if there is a match on - we watch it locally! And at the moment more so than usual I am needed at home - for reasons I won't divulge on a public forum!

Good enough for you?

Whoa. I never asked you to explain anything pal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Best of Luck TG! :)

right im trying to figure out whether to bake a cheesecake or a guinness cake!

Best of Luck TG! :)

right im trying to figure out whether to bake a cheesecake or a guinness cake!

Cheesecake... with a pint of Guinness... Obviously. ;)

guinness cake? yuck!

lemon cheesecake :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I didn't know you watched soccer!

Ah, I like watching Ireland soccer games.
    Pretty sure she just watches for a perv at the men in shorts. :P

Not true. :cool:

arrggh, so want one now! :mad:

Back to the library with me. *WHoooooooooooooSH*

G-Money wrote: »
    Sounds perfectly fine to me. I never drink coffee, can't stand the stuff (stands up loudly and proudly) :cool: :pac:
    I absolutely adore coffee! I always have one at elevenses. I’m having one in a minute :) I love herbal teas, too, though.
    Kev.OC wrote: »
    Good luck TG!
    BW and Hermione, I know how ye feel. Dunno how I'll cope with work later. I hardly got 9 hours sleep. :p
    Booked my ski instructor course this morning. Yay! :D
    I suffer from recurrent insomnia. Nine hours is a HUGE and rare treat for me! :cool:
    went shopping successfully. day has improved :pac:
    Excellent! Shopping cures all ills, if you know where to shop :pac: I accidentally bought a jacket on Friday. It’s a parka, I wanted one for ages, I didn’t have one, and it’s gorgeous, so I feel not an iota of guilt :D

The yawning is now incessant. Coffee time! :pac:

Excellent! Shopping cures all ills, if you know where to shop :pac: I accidentally bought a jacket on Friday. It’s a parka, I wanted one for ages, I didn’t have one, and it’s gorgeous, so I feel not an iota of guilt :D

The yawning is now incessant. Coffee time! :pac:

you accidentally bought one? did it slip into your bag and your cash into their till? :D:D
    that's great though :cool:
    i got the dress i posted a picture of me wearing in tLL yesterday, and i got a lovely top i posted a link to in there today too :)
    and a nice suit :cool:
    top is stunning :eek:
    they told me they have loads of stock in the stockroom they cant put on the floor and if i want stuff to bring in the codes
    im tempted to look up the codes online and go back tomorrow with a long list :pac:
    especially that coat

That_Guy wrote: »
    Cheesecake... with a pint of Guinness... Obviously. ;)

That sounds even better!
    guinness cake? yuck!

lemon cheesecake?? :D

This is why you are awesome bluey!! :D

lemon cheesecake?? :D

This is why you are awesome bluey!! :D

this one is gorgeous
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/lemoncheesecake_65665

• Advertisement

i drooled a little looking at it! But as nice as that looks my one is amazing! :D

oohh i might use ginger nut biscuits instead of digestives :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement