Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Fraud seems to be very common, unfortunately. Hope you get it sorted.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Got a text from the bank to ring the credit card security. I'll get in back in 2-3 days and they are sending out a new card.
    It's more annoying than anything

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Larianne wrote: »
    What do you do if the end is neigh?????

Get back up on the horse? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Rugby this morning (although we lost!), Holland match this evening, and the Germany match with a few beers tonight. What a good day of sport! :D

• Administrators Posts: 53,398 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

awec wrote: »
    5 1/2 hours on a bike today.

I need food, and lots of it. :D

You can have my dinner. My stomach is too full of beer to allow dinner in too. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Lar I read it as neigh but then when it was quoted it I got very confused.
    Daisies wrote: »
    Grrrr someone scammed my credit card for €400 in Hollister in the Netherlands. Great start to the weekend!
    Ah baaaallls!! Hugs!
    5 1/2 hours on a bike today.

I need food, and lots of it. :D
    It was some fooking cycle! Awec has the patience of a saint and I am a total calamity. Fell off twice, chain came off twice and I took us up a hill that was at the bottom of the Sugar Loaf mountains :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: He also makes good flapjacks :)

I have tea and a chicken sandwich.

My dog just stuck her head inside my slipper foot (she's a small dog), shook her head wildly til it fell off, then put two paws in it and pushed herself around the room, stopping to bite the slipper occasionally. I have never laughed so hard in my life. :pac:

:D

It was good, I enjoyed it. We'll go north next time, no hills! :)

I ordered a chinese for delivery like 40 mins ago and just got a phonecall 5 mins ago: "we cant deliver, too far so we've cancelled your order". :mad:

I'm staaaaaaaaaaarving. :(

Ah no :(:( B@stards :mad: :mad:

• Advertisement

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

So, the Chinese, a great bunch of lads? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

On the bright side, got to leave work 5 hours early. :)

On the not so bright side, I'm now at home on Saturday night, with no where to go, nothing to do, and nothing on the tv. :(

Awake...
    Ditto :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Kung po chicken, fried rice, chips, spring rolls and prawn crackers. :D

This has really made me want a chinese. Even though it's 9.30am :pac:

Chinese at this hour? Nooo. :P

Gone off milk...might throw it in a cake.

Side effects of cycling?

• Advertisement

New doggy. :D

newdoggy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Oh my god look at the little fugger!!

Adoooooooooooooooreable!!

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

^^ I second that!

I was up and outside helping with some gardening shortly after 11 this morning. I feel so productive! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

So I made my triumphant return to Gaelic football today.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Italy are playing a 3-5-2 formation vs Spain today... Gonna be amazing.

3 at the back against Spain! I have the beers in for the football later! :D
    d

Aye. They're using wing backs. It's easily my favourite formation ever.

Shall you be supporting Ireland or do your allegiances lie elsewhere pal?

My allegiances are elsewhere, but will be wanting an Ireland victory none the less. ;):p

If you were less tight and bought Xbox live I'd have given you an Italy v Spain game this afternoon. :D

Touche.... ya fecker. In my defence lady bird friend thing (I'm a charmer I tells ya) has me rather occupied... that and I'm lazy. ;)

• Advertisement

I decided to learn to cycle, because I hadn't cycled properly in over 10 years, and tend to fall off the bike every time I try.

It was a success! I only managed to do about a mile and was nearly crying with the pain in my @rse after, but it was still a success! Methinks I'll be stealing my little sister's bike for a few weeks and building up that distance. :)

Also, I nicked my little sister's Ireland jersey and my grandmother insisted I needed beers for the match tonight and, despite never drinking in her entire life, she had a load of Bud in her house and gave me several bottles.

I also woke up to find my sister had cooked me a nice breakfast. What a success of a day so far! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement