Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

awec wrote: »
    Girl from up home who I hardly ever talk to text me.

"Give me a ring when you get a chance, I need some single guys for a pole dancing party next weekend"

:pac: :pac:

My mind is wandering! :P

Betcha she wants you to put the pole up for her :pac:

(No innuendos intended! :P)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

With girls sticking tenners down my boxers. :D

Grand, you'll be buying the drinks at beers the following weekend then :D

• Administrators Posts: 53,386 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

The movie was brill also eric bana om NOM

• Registered Users Posts: 14,692 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

I put two fires down in the home house only to find me Ma putting a fire on in the chimenea outside.
    Made me say "waaaaaa daaaa ellll?!":pac:

• Advertisement

My flapjacks turned out almost perfect, they are yum! :D

you said "flap"
    (Boom!..in before the Wolfie!)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Panthro wrote: »
    (Boom!..in before the Wolfie!)

orly ;)

On the sauce tonight Panthro?

I wish I was..:(
    Taking it handy this weekend, I'll be needing the funds for a few events coming up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I don't see how it can possibly end badly :P

My money's on pregnancy.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

bluewolf wrote: »
    LOL!
    bluewolf wrote: »
    The movie was brill also eric bana om NOM
    I may need to go see it :pac:

Soooo looking forward to a lie-in in the morning :D

Hermione* wrote: »
    LOL!
    i love the chess :D
    I may need to go see it :pac:
    it was actually quite funny.
    i can't find bana's name in the credits but i was positive it was him :confused::confused:

well whoever it was i approved...
    Soooo looking forward to a lie-in in the morning :D
    my friend suggested i stay over but she gets up at like 10 or so... i want to be up earlier! driving home tomorrow :o
    cant waste the weekend! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Cinema trips always result in popcorn in your bra.

The Pact is not a good movie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

Daisies wrote: »
    Girl from up home who I hardly ever talk to text me.

"Give me a ring when you get a chance, I need some single guys for a pole dancing party next weekend"

:pac: :pac:

My mind is wandering! :P

I can just imagine you swinging yourself around a pole :P
    Or..... dancing on people of eastern European origin :D

I'm sittng in obriens waiting on my night link. The toilet is busted, no. Wee wee until I get home :(

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

Novella wrote: »
    Cinema trips always result in popcorn in your bra/Quote]

I've been too the cinema hundreds of times, that has never happened to me, ever

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

What do you do if the end is neigh?????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

Larianne wrote: »

Pancakes!

• Advertisement

18AD wrote: »
    Pancakes!

I think I'd burn them, the state I'm in. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Were you out last night yeah? I suppose that explains the text I got from you. :pac:
    WhoOOOOOooooOOOOOOooooFriday!!!

:pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,218 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Vodka cinema visit, Lar? :pac:

she wanted to copy me :cool:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,218 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I keep misreading your posts, Wolfie and end up thinking your sig, all your posts, are referencing cookies or god in the cookie jar. :pac:

sometimes i think i will take it down again, but then someone will come along and try to use "argument from ignorance" all over again

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Grrrr someone scammed my credit card for €400 in Hollister in the Netherlands. Great start to the weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭omniscient_toad

Feed it a sugar lump? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Grrrr someone scammed my credit card for €400 in Hollister in the Netherlands. Great start to the weekend!

Aw, that's horrible :( Can you get it back?

• Advertisement

That_Guy wrote: »
    Were you out last night yeah? I suppose that explains the text I got from you. :pac:

:pac:

What was I at?? :eek: The end is neigh??? :pac::pac: I'm laughing now, as I only realised I typed neigh instead of nigh.

I checked my most recent posts and I thought I only posted one ridiculous post, obviously not. :confused:
    Vodka cinema visit, Lar? :pac:

Nope, unfortunately not but I really should do that again. A few quiet drinks, turned into lots of drinks and dancing.

How did you find out? Just saw it on your statement? You should be able to get it back. Hassle though. :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement