Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netflix - Film Recommendations *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭Technocentral

"Netflix is not available in your location." Getting this again since last night on US Flix, anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭billbond4

yeah got that message, but hit retry about 3/4 times and programme eventually played

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

Getting here as well :(

Edit: I was able to watch after I tried it about 6-7 times

might try some other workarounds, but if it works after retrying its not too bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 922 ✭✭✭MyBrokenKnees

Working fine for me.No issues at all with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

not working for me either.. getting a message saying 'netflix is not available in your location'

back up and running..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

Separate threads for film & TV
    Working fine here.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Mines perfect too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

Had to hold down the X button on the PS3 controller, untill the error message disappeared and then it worked. Logging out and back in didn't help.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Retro Police

Reg'stoy wrote: »
    Had to hold down the X button on the PS3 controller, untill the error message disappeared and then it worked. Logging out and back in didn't help.

This worked for me. Nothing else was doing the trick.

• Advertisement

This worked for me. Nothing else was doing the trick.
    Yeah on my wii I double clicked the A button very fast to open programme and haven't seen message since

Anyone else watch Wilfred? Think its very good. A pot smoking dog and elijah wood. What's not to love

If you check this site it will tell you if Netflix is down. Its seems to have been down a few times in the last 24 hours. http://downrightnow.com/netflix

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

Separate threads for film & TV
    adox wrote: »
    Working fine here.

Spoke too soon. Tried it this morning and have the error popping up on everything I try to watch. Takes maybe a dozen attempts to get something to play.

Anyone got more info on what the potential problem may be?

I'd say Netflix's servers are being put threw their paces this last week with them opening in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭balfe1990

19 episodes of Archer up.
    Really funny animated comedy about a fictional spy agency.
    Great stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Anyone else watch Indie Game: The movie yet?

Good watch. Shows the dedication needed to make a game not from a huge company.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

balfe1990 wrote: »
    19 episodes of Archer up.
    Really funny animated comedy about a fictional spy agency.
    Great stuff.

Archer is fcuking hilarious, so. many. oneliners.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Retro Police

CMpunked wrote: »

Watched it yesterday and really enjoyed it. Some crazy characters involved but makes for interesting viewing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭mosstin

Just watched it today. Given that it covers a topic I'm not all that bothered about, I loved it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Alexidium

The Mechanic on Netflix is a good movie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

I've been watching Alpha's and enjoying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

I am still having problems with the media not being able to play because of the region, is anyone else still having problems with this

shortys94 wrote: »
    I am still having problems with the media not being able to play because of the region, is anyone else still having problems with this

Yeah but just keep pressing it a few times and it will eventually come on.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Netflix is still down. Seems to be having the biggest trouble when everyone wants to be on. :(

http://downrightnow.com/netflix

I've been on a Netflix marathon tonight no issues at all. Very strange that it works fine for some and not others :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭balfe1990

Yeah, really, really good.
    I know the internet thinks Phil Fish is an arsehole but after seeing the movie I can totally empathise with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

House of the Devil: Found it a great homage to the horror movie of the seventies. Babysitter get a job for a creepy couple. Nothing really happens for ages but even so you are extremely unsettled during the whole thing.

Good one for Hallowe'en.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

still have to hold down x button ps3 controller to get shows loading, abit of a pain but I suppose it is better than nothing...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

House of the Devil: Found it a great homage to the horror movie of the seventies. Babysitter get a job for a creepy couple. Nothing really happens for ages but even so you are extremely unsettled during the whole thing.

Good one for Hallowe'en.

A solid, effective old school horror alright! The director's latest The Innkeepers is on the US Netflix too - if you liked House of the Devil, you'll more than likely enjoy it too. Same slow burning, old fashioned horror, albeit more of a ghost story.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement