Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 13 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options

Comments

I will indeed, after 9pm. Will you be the third person to beat me, the first person to keep a clean sheep against me or the first person to lose against me? We'll find out later :D

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Sync

Atletico Madrid, Real Madrid & Barcelona... any of you online today in the Championship??

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭darraghjm

yeah I'm Barcelona in the championship I should be online tonight for a while probably from around 9.30 onwards

darraghjm wrote: »
    yeah I'm Barcelona in the championship I should be online tonight for a while probably from around 9.30 onwards

Cool, I'll catch you on it then (Liverpool)

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Sacramento wrote: »
    I will indeed, after 9pm. Will you be the third person to beat me, the first person to keep a clean sheep against me or the first person to lose against me? We'll find out later :D

You are going to draw all your remaining fixtures :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

After I beat him first :p

Just joking, looking forward to a good game :)

jamescd wrote: »

After I beat him first :p

Just joking, looking forward to a good game :)

I'll be on after the United game, not that it's great to watch...

First win finally! Jesus Man City had me sweating when they broke, so much pace up front. Had to bring on van Bommel and Seedorf to help as my team tired and managed to grab a late winner in the 83rd minute with Ibrahimovic. It finished 3-2 to AC Milan, good game James.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Yehhhh first win! 4 points from 9. Not to bad, and considering the game I was lost was a cracking game to Cjaysus, and he scored in the last minute i'll settle for 4. Realistically should have 7 ;)

I still need to play Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid from Gameweek 2... you guys online today?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

Chelsea in the Prem here, hope this post finds you all well.

As I have been moving house I have not been online much but ill be online this weekend to catch up on my games.

As I have been moving house I have not been online much but ill be online this weekend to catch up on my games.

Grand I owe you a game (Spurs Premiership)

Grand I owe you a game (Spurs Premiership)

You on in the next while? AC Milan here, looking for Real Madrid and Villareal too.

I can jump on now. Gimme 10 minutes mate :)

Gg Sacra:)

Gg Sacra:)

GG, can't believe I let a two goal lead slip so easily. Myself to blame for not taking my chances.

GG, can't believe I let a two goal lead slip so easily. Myself to blame for not taking my chances.

Aye, in fairness the first 4 goals each where all luck/medicore. Poison defending by me standing off Pato. Then my first 2 where corners, and then a goal from off the post and then off the keeper and in. Meh. Lennons tho cracker \o/

Aye, in fairness the first 4 goals each where all luck/medicore. Poison defending by me standing off Pato. Then my first 2 where corners, and then a goal from off the post and then off the keeper and in. Meh. Lennons tho cracker \o/

True, when you hit the post and it came back off my keepers back and went in, I knew it wasn't going to be my day.

True, when you hit the post and it came back off my keepers back and went in, I knew it wasn't going to be my day.

Aye, couldn't help but feel I had it in the bag at that stage. Just because of how the ball went in. Bit of luck.

3rd in the league now with 2 games in hand against first, and hes 6 points ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

So my up and down form continued with another topsy turvy game and a win against Real waiting on Napoli and Liverpool now wil be on tonight hopefully :) so if you see my online shoot me a pm

• Advertisement

So my up and down form continued with another topsy turvy game and a win against Real waiting on Napoli and Liverpool now wil be on tonight hopefully :) so if you see my online shoot me a pm

I'll be on in a while brian :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Cool hopefully be a better outcome than our friendly mate ;)

Anyone on at the moment? Looking for Real, Villareal or Juve.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

Really really gotta be more clinical in my play. Letting leads slip not a good sign!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭Parawind

I'm Barcelona In Prem, will be on at about 5pm for anyone i have to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Cjayses

Parawind wrote: »
    I'm Barcelona In Prem, will be on at about 5pm for anyone i have to play.

I'm on now for a game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭Parawind

Cjayses wrote: »
    I'm on now for a game

Apologies, i'm running behind schedule but should be on around 6 or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭youreadthis

Need Atl Madrid and Barcelona in the championship.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Any tips on defending lads? Im getting a good few goals myself but my leakage of easy goals is killing me! Any tips would be much appreciated!

• Advertisement

Never so pissed off at a fúcking result in my life. Ugh robbed.

Advertisement