Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 13 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭darraghjm

Keano! wrote: »
    AC Milan here!

Im here from about 4 till 6 on Thursday and more than likely all day friday but I could only be free till 7ish.

I'll be free all day tomorrow after 3pm too.
    hey,
    not around today till around 11.30tonight if that suits, i'm going to the ireland match after work, if not I should be home from work on thursday around 6 and the same on friday

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Bayern Munich in the championship will be on tonight.

I've got Napoli, Man Utd & B. Dortmund to play.

Dortmund here ill be around after the Ireland game if you're on for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Dortmund here ill be around after the Ireland game if you're on for it?

I should be around after the game too, around 10 o'clock. City here.

Nic one play both of ye aound then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

darraghjm wrote: »
    hey,
    not around today till around 11.30tonight if that suits, i'm going to the ireland match after work, if not I should be home from work on thursday around 6 and the same on friday

I'll probably be online at 11.30 tonight, at the minute I'll be free. Otherwise Friday probably best.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Has anyone in the premiership played against Juve or Chelsea? Can't see to get through to them ?

All my games played and to be honest did a lot better than i thought even if 1 win out of 3 doesn't quite suggest that i'm quite happy with it can't wait for week 2 and glad to know i'm not as out of my depth as i thought i'd be

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭tombliboo83

Has anyone in the premiership played against Juve or Chelsea? Can't see to get through to them ?

No sign of them at all..I need to play juve

No sign of them at all..I need to play juve

Aye so I only have 1/3 games ><

darraghjm: I won't be around tonight, but I'll be around all day tomorrow and Saturday up to around 5 or 6 and then probably all day Sunday if you can get on any time then?

]

• Advertisement

So has everyone in the championship played yet or is there more to play ? plus are we going to have a proper league table at the end of every week , Sorry for all the questions lol

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

shall be on Saturday, was away last weekend and away from home most weeks with work

Myself and Moiph are trying to play our scheduled game for the week but there's a "EAS FC ERROR" going on that won't let us play the league game. I won't be able to play the game until Monday if the EA servers continue to act up as I'll be in Italy until then.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

So has everyone in the championship played yet or is there more to play ? plus are we going to have a proper league table at the end of every week , Sorry for all the questions lol

Just click the link in my signature and use the drop down menu to pick from Premiership or Championship. If you read the rules properly you'd know this!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

I can't seem to get any internet at home since 5pm this afternoon so won't be be able to play any games until it's fixed. Hopefully it'll be back when I wake up tomorrow but I doubt it. If not, I'll have to wait until an eircom engineer sorts it out some time next week :(

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭youreadthis

Back in form after the last game (terrible 0-0 with Real ruined by rain).

Fixtures up for week 2 I see. I'm free anytime after 10pm tonight (I'm Spurs Premiership btw) and tomorrow evening

Be about tonight for matches think i've got Chelsea, Inter and Spurs (spuds) to play

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Sync

I'm Liverpool in the Championship, will be online tonight if any of my fixtures are online :) (Barca, Real, Atletico)

I'm Milan, looking for Man City and Bayern Munich anytime....

• Advertisement

Spurs in Premiership here. Looking for Villareal/Madrid/United tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭tombliboo83

Spurs in Premiership here. Looking for Villareal/Madrid/United tonight?

Ill try get on later..madrid

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭youreadthis

Looking to play man u in the championship.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I'm Milan, looking for Man City and Bayern Munich anytime....

You in the Championship? I'm Cavan Commando (City) and should be on around 9 tonight.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Just a note to everyone in the league - moving a player in front of the goalkeeper during a kick out hoping to block the ball down and get a cheap goal isn't sporting play. Anyone found trying to score goals from it will be sent packing from the league quicker than you can Andre Villas-Boas.

Axwell wrote: »
    Just a note to everyone in the league - moving a player in front of the goalkeeper during a kick out hoping to block the ball down and get a cheap goal isn't sporting play. Anyone found trying to score goals from it will be sent packing from the league quicker than you can Andre Villas-Boas.

Isn't it the player controlling the 'keepers fault though? I haven't done it but if I did I can't imagine it being 'my fault'

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

We had an issue with someone doing it before in the league to win a game. If you deliberately stand in the way trying to block the kick out then its unsporting and not in spirit of the league. People are being told not to do it - simple as.

Axwell wrote: »
    We had an issue with someone doing it before in the league to win a game. If you deliberately stand in the way trying to block the kick out then its unsporting and not in spirit of the league. People are being told not to do it - simple as.

Fair enough, doesn't concern me.

I'd rather concede to a goal like that then the scabby ones who square it across the box to the other forward. Sooooo bad. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Fair enough, doesn't concern me.

I'd rather concede to a goal like that then the scabby ones who square it across the box to the other forward. Sooooo bad. :mad:

I have no problem with that actually. The way I see it, it's my fault for letting the guy through on goal in the first place.

• Advertisement

Thats football and up to you to defend it though, its part of FIFA along with a load of other annoying things that have been discussed every season the game comes out with its new flaws and the old ones still being there unfortunately.

Advertisement