Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 13 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Manchester City in premiership back in action. Will be on later :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Looking to play utd in championship, will be around later tonight

Milan in the premiership, I won't be on tonight, but will be the next few nights. After 9 mostly.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Just need Madrid in the Championship - Rondeco you around mate?

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Sync

Liverpool in Championship, will be online all tomorrow night, Thursday probably... :P and most of Friday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

My first six fixtures now played. 2 wins and a loss from Gameweek 1.

1 drawn, 1 win and 1 loss from Gameweek 2.

10 points from a possible 18 so balanced enough so far.

How's anyone else doing?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Lemlin wrote: »
    My first six fixtures now played. 2 wins and a loss from Gameweek 1.

1 drawn, 1 win and 1 loss from Gameweek 2.

10 points from a possible 18 so balanced enough so far.

How's anyone else doing?

Played 6, won 6.. just saying :cool::pac:

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Played 6, won 6.. just saying :cool::pac:

Hopefully I'll end that next gameweek ;)

although I doubt it

Hopefully I'll end that next gameweek ;)

although I doubt it

Ah my luck has to run out sooner or later lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

doin awesome! played 6 lost six :pac:

• Advertisement

Ah my luck has to run out sooner or later lol

Who are you playing as? I'll have to start devising my tactical plan now! I think I'll go 9-0-1 in a bid to end your 100% record!

Just a draw will do!

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭youreadthis

Played 6, won 4, drawn 2.

Need to stop dropping points every time it rains!

Who are you playing as? I'll have to start devising my tactical plan now! I think I'll go 9-0-1 in a bid to end your 100% record!

Just a draw will do!

Not telling :p

Let me guess.....................mmmmmmmmmm. Shamrock Rovers ? :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Hes Bayern and plays 0-4-5 with Robben and Ribery on the wings, Gomez up front..probably will play defensive at the start and use counter attack to try catch you on the hop. The joys of playing clubs with him and having our in game abuse during our league games :D

jamescd wrote: »
    Let me guess.....................mmmmmmmmmm. Shamrock Rovers ? :D

Ey abuse of power right there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Won 4 and lost 2 so happy enough with that. Still have to play some tough sides though.

Axwell wrote: »
    Hes Bayern and plays 4-2-2-2 with Robben and Ribery on the wings, Gomez up front..probably will play ultra offensive at the start and up the pressure with possesion on to catch you on the hop. The joys of playing clubs with him and having our in game abuse during our league games :D

Thanks for that Axwell. My 9-0-1 will easily deal with that. I'll have to leave Dezko on his own up front and just lump the ball up to him. The strategy will then be to shoot from anywhere, win a corner and score from it. Then go to 10-0-0 formation :D

3 or 4 more days until the next fixtures are up. Any chance of getting them up Friday so those of us who have six games played can get cracking?

Enjoying the league so far anyway. It's alot more craic than the head to head seasons and the standard tends to be higher (than Division 4 that I'm in anyway).

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

The new fixtures always do go up on Fridays.

By 10-0-0 I presume you mean what I call the flat back 11! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Well im doing alright i suppose won 2 drew 1 and lost 3 (2 of those could have went either way) So I'm happy enough so far, Will be looking to win some more games, and hungoverbunny sorry you lost so many i really thought that would have been me,

And i like how Mr Moon is putting himself up there lol we'll all be out to you knock off you're perch as Sir Alex so once eloquently put it ;)

• Advertisement

Don't worry he will bottle it soon enough under the pressure and will end up getting thumped 5-0 :D

I always find attack is the best form of defense in fifa 12 (when playing normally and not abusing custom formations!). It's hard to keep a clean sheet even against someone who's awful. One corner.....bang a goal! Random penalty when you didn't even press anything....bang a goal!

Though I hope I can challenge Mr Moon! :P:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dufflecoatsunri

LEAGUE NAME: Championship
    GAMEWEEK: 2
    RESULT: Chelsea (youreadthis) 4 - 1 Man Utd (Dufflecoatsunri)

A pretty standard victory for me. Was the better side from about 8mins on but couldn't get the breakthrough and the half ended 0-0. More of the same in the second half. I took the lead a bit fortuitously when Drogba's header was saved and palmed out for Sturridge. Drogba got the second soon after and was comfortable until Hernandez danced around my defense to make it 2-1. But I pushed on and got a 3rd and 4th. Scoreline's pretty fair reflection of the game.

I must say I love these reviews. Fair reflection of nothing. I pushed all out at 2-1 and had no defence is all. Good win but ease up on the self praise I'd say.

I must say I love these reviews. Fair reflection of nothing. I pushed all out at 2-1 and had no defence is all. Good win but ease up on the self praise I'd say.

edit: moved to chat, cba.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Myself and Tombo(Real Madrid) Can't seem to connect, our Nats are both open, any suggestions ? Can't even connect in friendlies?

Dufflecoat and Youreadthis, stop clogging up the results thread with the handbags..it clearly says no chat in there. Posts moved to here.

Four games in and I can't get a win, I score in every match and yet I can't win...

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭zefer

doin awesome! played 6 lost six :pac:

I hear ya! Played 5, lost 5. 1 more to match your record

Why don't you post up your own review then to give your side of the match?

• Advertisement

Sacramento wrote: »
    Four games in and I can't get a win, I score in every match and yet I can't win...

Welcome to the Premiership :D

Will you be on tonight ? I'm Man City in the prem

Advertisement