Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I don't like penalty shootouts. No real interest in this but still don't like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

What a final,I can't watch the shootout
    Grow a pair :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

yesssssssssssssssss :-D

Kiera wrote: »
    Grow a pair :p

There big enough already ;-)

Oh good Lord the minute Mammy came home the atmosphere changed. It's f**king horrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

yesssssssssssssssss :-D

So beyond happy now :D:D:D
    God I hate penalties

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Oh good Lord the minute Mammy came home the atmosphere changed. It's f**king horrible.

throw the cookies at her...no wait...eat them! :D

seriously that sucks. it's awful when you have to tip-toe around someone just because they are in bad form :(
    i hope it lightens up soon for ya. just text the b.f. he might make ya feel better :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

My wrist is healed and I can start back cycling when I feel ready :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Going to see Rammstein at the 02 tomorrow night. Can't wait! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

McChubbin wrote: »
    Going to see Rammstein at the 02 tomorrow night. Can't wait! :D

only started listening to them but they are fairly good.
    jealous :D
    maybe you'll meet links and rainbow there :pac:

musical.x wrote: »
    throw the cookies at her...no wait...eat them! :D

seriously that sucks. it's awful when you have to tip-toe around someone just because they are in bad form :(
    i hope it lightens up soon for ya. just text the b.f. he might make ya feel better :)

I kept some for her but she said she didn't want them. So I'm now going to eat the last one in front of her because she was so mean about it. I hate when she's like this. I thought things were kind of okay but it seems the moods are creeping back in. I've sent him a text but he's probably busy. Honestly this just sucks sometimes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Congratulations Ivy!

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Went out to the driving range with Dad, was great craic - wrecked after it, ankle isn't too happy about all the activity, forgot my glove and my thumb is raw after it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

Congrats ivy, glad you and baba are ok.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Matt Smith on Top Gear! State of him!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

i made your protein muffins again stench
    used natural yogurt this time instead of greek
    also for the "icing" i put in a spoon of cocoa because the powder on its own was too sweet for me
    so it was protein powder, cocoa, and water, mixed into a slightly thicker goop

DSC00316.jpg

did you try the choc nut yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

Congrats Ivy!

I just watched one born every minute.. OMG I want a baby! I was so teary watching it!!

LOL Jaesus, broody and only 23!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

tatabubbly wrote: »
    Congrats Ivy!

I just watched one born every minute.. OMG I want a baby! I was so teary watching it!!

LOL Jaesus, broody and only 23!

I got SERIOUSLY puked on by a baby today, and am minding him Wednesday morning while his exhausted mother has a few hours of badly needed sleep and peace, as she said herself "think long and hard about having a baby, wait til your late 20's! :D:pac:

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Acoshla wrote: »
    "think long and hard about having a baby, wait til your late 20's! :D:pac:
    Late 20s my arse :p

Was in my granny's house earlier and my uncle had his kids over (4 and 1), they were hyperactive due to being given some horrible cheap sugary Dunnes juice boxes... seriously, the thought of dealing with that was more than enough to kill any One Born Every Minute-related broodiness and then some :pac:

Late 20s my arse :p

Was in my granny's house earlier and my uncle had his kids over (4 and 1), they were hyperactive due to being given some horrible cheap sugary Dunnes juice boxes... seriously, the thought of dealing with that was more than enough to kill any One Born Every Minute-related broodiness and then some :pac:

27 is meant to be the prime age to have a baby physically, all downhill after that! :p My aunt was called a Geriatric Mother having her 4th baby at 38 last year, she said she *knew* biologically speaking she was on the older spectrum to be having one but to hear geriatric did her no good! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭MissElle

Congrats Ivy! :)

Haven't been on in a while, bloody placement means I have no life lol Just finished five thirteen hour shifts, but have the next two days off yay :D It'll probably take me that long to catch up on this thread :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

27 is meant to be the prime age to have a baby physically, all downhill after that! :p

Oh god... :eek: :(

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

My thoughts exactly :pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,529 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Add me to the :eek: :eek: :( list!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Rammstein tomorrow! Woo! :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,529 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I think I'm going to give in and switch to facebook timeline.
    *sigh*

Have a great time tomorrow, Links!! :)

Posy wrote: »
    Add me to the :eek: :eek: :( list!!

But sure physically the younger the better to have a baby, that's why 17 year olds snap back to their original shape, have more energy to deal with babies etc. Babymaking should be slowing down by 35 when most people are only after starting these days due to careers/finances/having too much fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Posy wrote: »
    Have a great time tomorrow, Links!! :)

Will do! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

27 is meant to be the prime age to have a baby physically, all downhill after that!

tumblr_lvwqlzcH9D1qa4l98.jpg

Fcuk that for a game of soldiers!

Urgh, I have the Sunday dread again. Hopefully this week won't be as much of a nightmare as last week work-wise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Ophiopogon

Drank too much wine tonight, terrible terrible idea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Congrats Ivy!! So glad baby finally decided to show up :D

My HR manager told me she sent off my Madrid application so that means she and our boss gave their approval. Chuffed about that. It's up to the higher powers now so fingers crossed!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement