Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Ophiopogon

Just a quick update to let ye know BabyTheTerrible is here! We're back home, and while I'm pretty tired and sore etc, I'm very very happy, he's gorgeous! Hopefully sometime in the next year I'll have time to catch up on this thread! :P

Congrats Ivy....we may or may not have a punt going on guessing his weight...:D

SO happy for you, I think most of us were thinking about you all week. x x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Ophiopogon wrote: »
    Congrats Ivy....we may or may not have a punt going on guessing his weight...:D

SO happy for you, I think most of us were thinking about you all week. x x

Thanks! :)

7lbs 1oz...did anyone guess correct?

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭mariebeth

Congratulations Ivy!!! Delighted he's here, and that you're home :D

Hope you're having fun with BabyTerrible, but that you're also getting time to rest up and relax a little for yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Ophiopogon

Posy: 8lb 2oz
    Lucyfur: 7lb 8oz
    ellieh: 7lb 7.5oz
    Jane LS 88: 7lb 5oz
    Kiera: 7lb 4oz
    Ophiopogon: 6lb 6oz
    jujibee: 9lb
    Das Kitty: 8lb 9oz
    Dolorous: 8lb 7oz
    Acoshla: 7lb 8oz
    bubblefett: 8lb 6oz
    rainshowers82: 8lb 5oz
    Neyite: 8lb
    Novella: 8lb 11oz
    tomissex: 8lb 7oz
    Lola92: 7lb 14oz
    lilmissprincess: 7lb 6oz
    Mars Bar: 7lb 9oz
    pampootie: 8lb 4oz
    bluewolf: 7lb

I think Bluewolf won...if you look back to the 21st you'll see you were the hot topic and also his tLL nickname

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Congrats Ivy :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Just a quick update to let ye know BabyTheTerrible is here! We're back home, and while I'm pretty tired and sore etc, I'm very very happy, he's gorgeous! Hopefully sometime in the next year I'll have time to catch up on this thread! :P

Yay!! Welcome to the world little man:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Congratulations to you and l'homme, Ivy. I'm sorry I was wishing a giant baby upon you...

Edit: it's a boy! I was right! Boo-yeah. *victory dance*

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

I had a great birthday night :):D I've amazing friends... Now if only I didn't feel so shook it would be great!

Congrats Ivy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

congrats ivy! delighted he finally decided to make an appearance :P he'll be a proper little ladies man if this thread is anything to go by. wasn't even born and he had cute little nicknames :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,817 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Welcome to the world Pancake Baby! :D

Congrats Ivy. Wishing ye all the best!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Congrats Ivy!! Hope you and BabyTheTerrible are both healthy and keeping well!!! :D

xxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Yay, welcome to the world BabyTheTerrible a.k.a. Baby Pancake.. :P Congratulations Ivy, I'm delighted for you!! :D

XxMCRxBabyxX are you okay? x

Just woke up about 20 minutes ago and I slept with the hood of my fleece nightdress I got for Christmas up and now you'd think I was after being dragged a**eways through a hedge as my Gran used to say. Oh dear. Straighteners here I come! :o

My plan for today: watch the United match, keep an eye on the Arsenal match to see if le boyfriend will be happy or sad later, maybe go to see my Gran and I'll probably do some knitting at some point because I seem to be in the mood for it. After the scarf I'm doing is finished I was thinking about trying a jumper/tunic type thing. And then maybe that Elefante pattern. :)

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Congrats!!!!

I'm coming back and staying! This college work is just depressing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Welcome to the world Baby Pancake!!!!! Yeay Ivy, I don't think a days gone by here when we haven't thought of you. Glad all went well :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Congratulations MamaTheTerrible :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Well tonight turned into the hugest pot of drama ever...

whats up buttercup?? ya ok?

i need motivation to get a shower but my bed is so warm!! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Congrats Ivy! I assume his middle names will be Pancake Ladies-Lounge? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Acoshla wrote: »
    Congrats Ivy! I assume his middle names will be Pancake Ladies-Lounge? :p

That's the great thing about bringing him up in France, you can tell everyone it's an old Irish heroes name and no one will be any way the wiser :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

Congrats, Ivy! Good luck and best wishes on the new addition to your family :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

7lbs 1oz...did anyone guess correct?
    Aaaargh, I should have guessed that- I weighed exactly 7lbs 1oz when I was born! :pac:

When was he born?
    Congratulations Ivy!! :)
    xxxx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

congrats Ivy!

you should call baby Stormageddon!

288461_460s.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Fishie is in the loungelight this week in the private forum :) If you can head over and ask her questions- she's been running that thread for months and it'd be nice to repay her (by bothering her with loooads of questions!)

I'm coming back and staying! This college work is just depressing!

Yay, welcome back! :D

People are so very confusing sometimes. I'm fairly certain I'm being ignored on Facebook. The only thing is I was texting the same girl lastnight and nothing has happened since then so I have no idea what I'm meant to have done. My brother is sorta kinda fighting with her and one of his other friends, don't really know what's going on but I don't like being dragged into the middle of it. :( :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Congratulations! :D

Dare ya to show him the posts in this thread about him on his 18th birthday ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Thanks for all the support girls. Yesterday was just disastrous.

Had a crazy day in work, then left my purse on the bus heading home. Headed out and ended up sitting on my own for ages and then my boyfriend decided to just leave as he always does lately.

And then the real drama started. We left at the end of the party to find one of our friends sitting with a swollen hand and he refused to talk about what happened. His girlfriend then got upset at him for not talking to her and the rest of the night pretty much surrounded that. great fun...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭careymary

Dare ya to show him the posts in this thread about him on his 18th birthday ;)

Congrats Ivy & This is quite possibly one of the best ideas I have heard in a long time, you so should!

MCR Baby - sorry you had such a rubbish day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Had an awesome night last night, feck all cake left too, gonna scoff the rest when I get home :D
    Congrats Ivy, delighted for you. :)
    Posy: 8lb 2oz
    Lucyfur: 7lb 8oz
    ellieh: 7lb 7.5oz
    Jane LS 88: 7lb 5oz
    Kiera: 7lb 4oz
    Ophiopogon: 6lb 6oz
    jujibee: 9lb
    Das Kitty: 8lb 9oz
    Dolorous: 8lb 7oz
    Acoshla: 7lb 8oz
    bubblefett: 8lb 6oz
    rainshowers82: 8lb 5oz
    Neyite: 8lb
    Novella: 8lb 11oz
    tomissex: 8lb 7oz
    Lola92: 7lb 14oz
    lilmissprincess: 7lb 6oz
    Mars Bar: 7lb 9oz
    pampootie: 8lb 4oz
    bluewolf: 7lb
    psycho-hope: 6lb 8oz
    EmilyO: 7lbs 7oz
    Lia_Lia: 6lb 13 oz
    Foux DaFaFa: 8lb 10oz
    Mollikins: 7lb 1oz
    Stench Blossoms: 9lb 9oz
    SarahBeep!: 8lb 12oz
    The Lovely Muffin: 7lb 5oz
    Think Bluewolf won :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,817 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Mollikins had it bang on.

Thanks for all the support girls. Yesterday was just disastrous.

Had a crazy day in work, then left my purse on the bus heading home. Headed out and ended up sitting on my own for ages and then my boyfriend decided to just leave as he always does lately.

And then the real drama started. We left at the end of the party to find one of our friends sitting with a swollen hand and he refused to talk about what happened. His girlfriend then got upset at him for not talking to her and the rest of the night pretty much surrounded that. great fun...

Jeez that sounds crap MCR, hope you're okay today. How come your bf just left? I'd be really annoyed if mine did that tbh.

I'm going to try making pancakes from scratch later instead of using the pancake mix. For some reason lately I find myslef wanting to cook things even though that could be dangerous! :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    I'm going to try making pancakes from scratch later instead of using the pancake mix. For some reason lately I find myslef wanting to cook things even though that could be dangerous! :p

Pancakes are the EASIEST things to make in the world, I fundamentally don't understand pancake mix when they are so easy!!

I'm just about to bake a cake for the inlaws, pear and summer fruits sponge, hope it turns out nice, my mother gave me the roughest of instructions over the phone about 5 mins ago :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement