Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

Thanks guys, I was just so surprised at a seemingly dedicated family man being such a creep, anyways...

Going out tonight to have some fun. Woohoooo.

Sephiroth dude the trailer looks brill, hope its good.

Mollikins maybe your tutor felt awkward talking to you about your bereavement, some people are terrible at this, and come across as being dismissive. I'd hate you being upset over her reaction. Good luck with sellling all the pins.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Happy Birthday, Muffin! Hope it's a good one.

I barely slept at all last night, it was horrible. Have to buck up and go out for a friend's birthday in an hour or two though. Going to a fancy-pants restaurant. So fancy that there's only like 3 things on the menu. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

2 days to Rammstein :D

I am getting super excited! ;)

have to decide on what I'm wearing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Kiera wrote: »
    Are you heading out tonight?
    I am, I'm going for dinner with my family, my boyfriend and my boyfriends family.

They should be arriving at my house soon.

I'm so nervous right now, I'm actually shaking and I don't know why. :(:o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

Happy birthday Muffin!! Hope you enjoy your meal and get lovely presents xxx

I'm tired and irritable and feel like crap today. BF was flagging me bout something when he came in, nothing huge, but I got all upset about it. I'd like to go back to bed and hide from the world, but I need to make dinner :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Going to see safe house tonight,hope its good :)
    Indeed :).........It was either safe house or some chick flick my friend was pushing for called "the vow" :-|

I actually really want to see both of them.. :D

I decided that I'm going to walk to the shop to get pancake mix to see if I can make better pancakes than I did on Tuesday. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Feel like poooooo :(

What are we all at tonight?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Happy birthday Muffin! Glad you enjoyed your birthday pizza. :)

Mollikins, she sounds like a bi-atch. Try not to be too upset, some people are just rude/insensitive and there's no rhyme ir reason behind it.
    And Tigger +1 to you not doing anything wrong! You were flattered but said NO, there's nothing wrong with that scenario that I can see!

Aw, what's wrong Pixie? Or is it a general 'blah' feeling? I hate those! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Feel like poooooo :(

What are we all at tonight?

Like poo sad or like poo sick?

I'm sitting in tonight cant do two nights in a row anymore :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    I actually really want to see both of them.. :D

I decided that I'm going to walk to the shop to get pancake mix to see if I can make better pancakes than I did on Tuesday. :D

Maybe you can drag your b/f to see the vow ;-)

Posy wrote: »
    Aw, what's wrong Pixie? Or is it a general 'blah' feeling? I hate those! :(
    Like poo sad or like poo sick?

I'm sitting in tonight cant do two nights in a row anymore :o

Poo sad. Just feel like crap today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Poo sad. Just feel like crap today.

Awww, why dont you have a "me" night? Jump into the bath and get all comfy on the couch :)

united_lmc wrote: »
    Out in the car with my mom last night and a woman crashed straight into the back of us.
    And she got away before we could get her insurance details. Not the best start to the weekend.
    That is unbelievable. But then again, some people seem to have no problem mowing down a pedestrian and driving away so maybe I shouldn't be so surprised. Some people clearly have no morals and no conscience.

I'm glad you're both okay! xxx

Awww, why dont you have a "me" night? Jump into the bath and get all comfy on the couch :)

Just making the dinner and having a tasty beverage, should cheer me up :p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

sure you can get a large pizza for the same price the papa john's guy said, you're better off the papa john's guy said.

yeah, i ate ALL the pizza..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

That is unbelievable. But then again, some people seem to have no problem mowing down a pedestrian and driving away so maybe I shouldn't be so surprised. Some people clearly have no morals and no conscience.

It is awful. But it's hardly surprising that someone would (likely) get so terrified of the consequences and run.

It is awful. But it's hardly surprising that someone would (likely) get so terrified of the consequences and run.
    True, I just don't get how you could live with yourself after potentially leaving someone to die by the side of a road. At least call the person you've mowed down an ambulance, you shit!!

Oh, and when I say 'you' that's the universal you, not you personally, WesternNight! :o

True, I just don't get how you could live with yourself after potentially leaving someone to die by the side of a road. At least call the person you've mowed down an ambulance, you shit!!

I agree with you. But we don't know how they feel now. They could be getting on with life as if nothing happened, or they could be freaking out in their living room wondering what the hell they did. Y'know?

• Advertisement

Oh, and when I say 'you' that's the universal you, not you personally, WesternNight! :o

Haha, no worries, I got that ;)

I'm already bored of my vegitarian curry :o

maybe if I cook some noodles to have with it tonight, it'll be less boring.

Links234 wrote: »
    I'm already bored of my vegitarian curry :o

maybe if I cook some noodles to have with it tonight, it'll be less boring.

A yummy garlic and coriander naan will sort that ;)

hmm, yes that does sound good, but I've got very little food in the house :o

honestly, I'd murder some fish and chips right about now :p

A yummy garlic and coriander naan will sort that ;)
    Nom nom nom! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

I'm getting a fish and chippies right now! yay!

My sister is making her confirmation tomorrow and I'm her sponsor. She really made me smile and get out of my little mood from earlier!

Aaaah, to get all dolled up and have to sit through mass! LOL

tatabubbly wrote: »
    I'm getting a fish and chippies right now! yay!

:(

bored bored bored and too much stuff to do :(

431225_3150602800324_1122742369_33130922_400179959_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Slightly tipsy and now headed to a party where I'm debating going for it with the guy who's been flirting with me for three weeks.... what've I got to lose yeah? nerves though.... :/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement