Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Just spotted one of my classmates on Animal A & E working in Gilabbey Vet Hospital. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

that's the one! we've had that before ;)

must look for it next time I'm in tesco

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

If Ikea is a bit of an awkward trek for a cake I've gotten them (sans cream layer) in Tesco before as well
    Hmmm.. I wonder what supermarket I'll be visiting on my lunchbreak tomorrow..?! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Watching 'Elvira, Mistress of the Dark' on Netflix. Love, love love this movie

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Things are all falling into place at the moment. UK elective sorted, housesitting in an amazing location for 9 weeks and seeing a lovely guy. :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Ugh, working at 9 tomorrow. That time shouldn't exist on weekends!

Only good thing is that I was originally meant to be in at 8...

And I won't even have customers til 12ish!

Mumble mumble grumble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Mumble mumble grumble.
    You OK?

You OK?

Ara yeah, just needed to grumble a bit. Does the system good.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Ara yeah, just needed to grumble a bit. Does the system good.

Better out than in!

• Advertisement

Argh! I hate painting toe nails, it's such a pain in backside! Can never get it 'right'. Grrr.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I've got da moooooooooooooves like jager :D

Feeling down tonight for no reason. :(

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    :( *hugs* I hope you feel better soon hun <3

PM is always open if you need a chat xx

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Mollikins

*Hugs* Jane. I'm fairly awake if you feel like talking. Just PM away!

Was quite upset earlier this evening because of something my tutor said to me today. It wasn't even about me. It was moreso insulting the memory of my uncle. Don't know if she meant it to sound like that at all but it really got to me. I felt like I'd let him down by telling her about him and how he died and then her reacting like that. :(

Look into my eyes and I'll own you.......

Get this feckin song out of my head please :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

hope you feel better in the morning Jane

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Raditub

Kiera wrote: »
    Get this feckin song out of my head please :)

just cant shake it off either ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Ophiopogon

I had a really bad nightmare that made me wake up with my heart pounding. It was so realistic that I'm still sitting here feeling uneasy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Ophiopogon wrote: »
    I had a really bad nightmare that made me wake up with my heart pounding. It was so realistic that I'm still sitting here feeling uneasy.

I hate that! I had a really horrible, realistic dream a few months ago and was upset for about two days afterwards, *hugs*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

Mollikins wrote: »

Was quite upset earlier this evening because of something my tutor said to me today. It wasn't even about me. It was moreso insulting the memory of my uncle. Don't know if she meant it to sound like that at all but it really got to me. I felt like I'd let him down by telling her about him and how he died and then her reacting like that. :(

that's awful Mollikins i hope you are feeling better.
    if you still feel really down over it send her an email and to ask her to clarify what she meant :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Cinnamon buns in the oven (frozen, from ikea) and pot of coffee on. This will be a good Saturday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Ophiopogon

Acoshla wrote: »
    I hate that! I had a really horrible, realistic dream a few months ago and was upset for about two days afterwards, *hugs*

Thanks. I hope this feeling doesn't last two days, think I'm having a adreanline come down or something. It was a apocalyptic kind of dream and as it was so quiet when I woke up, kinda dragged the feeling into real life. Feel a bit better now my neighbors are up and mouching about.

What a crappy start to the day...at least the sun is out I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Ophiopogon wrote: »
    Thanks. I hope this feeling doesn't last two days, think I'm having a adreanline come down or something. It was a apocalyptic kind of dream and as it was so quiet when I woke up, kinda dragged the feeling into real life. Feel a bit better now my neighbors are up and mouching about.

What a crappy start to the day...at least the sun is out I suppose.

The only reason mine lasted two days is because it was a dream where a real life person wasn't dead anymore, they were still alive, so my brain kept thinking it was real and having to be reminded :( You'll probably feel better in a few hours when your brain cops on that it's just a regular day.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 united_lmc

Out in the car with my mom last night and a woman crashed straight into the back of us.
    And she got away before we could get her insurance details. Not the best start to the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Had an awesome sleep! :D Once I actually got to sleep (after 3am because bloody neighbours were having a rather loud party) But no matter because I still got 8ish hours.

It's a lovely day out too :)

:( *hugs* I hope you feel better soon hun <3

PM is always open if you need a chat xx
    Mollikins wrote: »

Links234 wrote: »
    hope you feel better in the morning Jane

Thanks so much guys. I feel better today. Don't really know what was up with my last night tbh. I think maybe I was just missing my bf.

The weather is so nice today. :D

I decided to put a bit of a mad bet on. My brother was putting 2 on so I said "Why not?" :) I did a 2 teams from each section thing for €2 at 240/1 so if I win I get €482 which would be sweet! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

united_lmc wrote: »
    Out in the car with my mom last night and a woman crashed straight into the back of us.
    And she got away before we could get her insurance details. Not the best start to the weekend.

Yikes!

Hope ye're ok. I guess no-one saw what happened?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

united_lmc wrote: »

That is terrible united_lmc, what a scumbag to drive off like that :( I hope you are both okay x

I had a lovely evening last night. We made our own pizza which was fun and I ate no crap at all. Turned down chips and loads of sweets/chocolate and ice cream which is almost unheard of for me. I'm not very religious at all but I gave up all that stuff for lent, thought it would be a good time to do it without being persuaded to have a bit of something!

Just back up off the town from a nice long walk, we got some cool new fish to add to our tank. My lovely bf bought me a new book too. It will be nice to curl up on the couch this evening to relax for a change! :)

Now for some homemade veggie soup :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement