Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arrow [The CW] [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,880 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So next week's episode is on Monday as part 2 of the crossover

• Registered Users Posts: 10,735 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

I am normally one for not getting to peeved but what the fork was that with the
    ollicity wedding
    in the crossover.
    Marriage fine (I may hate it) but to do it in that way.
    Could it make people switch off.
    Unless it was a gift to the ollicity fan:P
    Before she is unmasked as the mole in the team in next weeks wedding

So 2 out of 3 of them prove Ollie was right to spy and it's he who is at fault?
    Of course it'll only be temporary like how Ollie is already back as Green Arrow even though he's meant to lay low.

Wonder if they'll go the usual route of "Oh we knew the bunker was bugged so we staged the whole thing"

• Registered Users Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

He knows Diggle is comprised now so there is no one else to put on the hood, although Thea telling Wilddog she was expecting someone to show up at the wedding afters I thought of Roy for some reason.

I assumed she meant Roy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Cayden James' alias is Ben Gale! Nice little nod to the Lost fans.

Good episode might we be seeing a kid arrow or new speedy soon as William handled the bus evacuation very well.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Katrina Law
    returning in Episode #16.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Just caught up with the last few episodes. I think this is a better show when you binge.

Not sure about the latest revelation. Sorry to see Cayden go, but he was pretty limp as a supervillain.

Hopefully things change gear in March and the stakes are escalated.

Christ but Wilddog buggs the hell out of me, hoss.

Boo hoo, you spied on me... Well you were ****ing stabbing Olly in the back!!

The entire 2nd string team hopefully gets eliminated soon

• Advertisement

Very weak...
    laurel is annoying too..

They need to invest more money into their fight choreography... It could be so much better...

Looks like fight choreography has improved but, honestly, outside arrow and Spartan none of the actors are good enough at staged fighting to pull it off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭TonyD79

Cayden was a big disappointment considering how great the actor was as a villain in Lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,187 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

I like Arrow. Been watching it for years now. But the formula of 'team members having problems' gets old.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Only on the 4th episode this season. The one which introduces Cayden James and has Black Siren on a rampage. This really feels like a step up for them. Just something about the quality.. they way the team fought together and how the camera captured it.

Oh sweet Christ, would they please kill the B team

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Oh sweet Christ, would they please kill the B team

There absolutly the reason i have stopped watching this season which started off promising but the split teams have been terrible.

So is Roy or Thea the heir...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,929 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

So is Roy or Thea the heir...

Thea ,as Malcolm was the last Ras Al Ghul

But do we really know where Roy has been and Malcolm is dead or so we are led to believe, I'm thinking that's the new Ra's Al Ghul sending their minions after Roy to get him back in training as the heir.

I'd make a much better writer than the staff they've got right now.

But do we really know where Roy has been and Malcolm is dead or so we are led to believe, I'm thinking that's the new Ra's Al Ghul sending their minions after Roy to get him back in training as the heir.

I'd make a much better writer than the staff they've got right now.

Except Thea is the Deamon heir so why have Roy. As for Malcolm as they say if you don't see a body (except for Sara that is) then no we can not be sure. He was standing on a mine though

• Advertisement

Casting News
    Colton Haynes returning
    as series regular next season
    TvLine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭TonyD79

Thought the last couple of episodes have been very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Sierra 117

Not sure why Laurel is so scared of Diaz. She worked for Zoom who was far more dangerous and unpredictable. Diaz is sadistic and enjoys dishing out pain, sure, but one sonic scream and he's done.

Is she afraid of retaliation from his men? That criminal group he just joined? Is she afraid her father would be a target if she killed Diaz?

They really need to give a better reason as to why she fears him so much.

Sierra 117 wrote: »
    Not sure why Laurel is so scared of Diaz. She worked for Zoom who was far more dangerous and unpredictable. Diaz is sadistic and enjoys dishing out pain, sure, but one sonic scream and he's done.

Is she afraid of retaliation from his men? That criminal group he just joined? Is she afraid her father would be a target if she killed Diaz?

They really need to give a better reason as to why she fears him so much.
    He is threatening to kill Quentin so staying with him is keeping him safe a switch to the story that Quentin was helping Darhk
    so I feel bye bye Quentin

• Registered Users Posts: 85,593 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

He is threatening to kill Quentin so staying with him is keeping him safe a switch to the story that Quentin was helping Darhk
    so I feel bye bye Quentin

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yep had seen that. I wonder was he originally meant to go in season 4 but got turned upside down and Katie Cassidy was the 1 to go

might explain why Sara is back in the finale

Good finale that completely changes the show going forward. Also looks like we will be getting the
    Longbow Hunters
    next season

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭jrkb

I started so I finished but an awful awful season wont be tuning in next season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

jrkb wrote: »
    I started so I finished but an awful awful season wont be tuning in next season.

gave up myself but kept up reading what happened ill as always give it a go at the the start of the season but really show feels like not a lot left in but hopefully changes are for the better

Advertisement