Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arrow [The CW] [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,503 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

He's a Bohs fan after his adventure in Dublin last week :)

18485660_767017343477038_5659682274466346460_n.jpg?oh=f51ae72449e6b98cb5e20d84ff3831e7&oe=59761858

• Registered Users Posts: 10,790 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Not seen Wild Dog and Dinah was strange at the end with everyone.
    Maybe they could be working with Prometheus I say Earth 2 Laurel change will come from her Quentin been harmed or potentially harmed by someone.
    Maybe the Dinah Laurel fight in the promo is a good Laurel and a bad Dinah.
    I wonder how they will work with 2 Black Sirens/Black Canary

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭sanna

Is it just me, but until I saw John Barrowmans 50th Party celebration on Stephen Amells twitter I didnt have a clue he was grey, now all I see is dodgy Grecian 2000 hair job! And christ thats a dodgy barnet! And I hate slagging fellow Scots

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

The actors that play Wild Dog and Dinah are on contracts that they only appear in so many episodes this season so that why you didn't see them in the most recent episode. Also why you only so such little of Thea this season.

McLoughlin wrote: »
    The actors that play Wild Dog and Dinah are on contracts that they only appear in so many episodes this season so that why you didn't see them in the most recent episode. Also why you only so such little of Thea this season.
    Ah I see just strange not seeing them at least at the end. Bad scheduling on the part of arrow

• Advertisement

I thought the episode was good. The fight scenes were great leaving Siren evil at the moment was a twist as I was expecting the redemption arc killer frost got.

However are we really mean to believe that Prometheus was able to make the whole island a bomb. I mean an area yes and have some near it. But how are they going to explain how some lives and some die.

In relation to Merlin as we did not see the death or a body he is not dead.

A good episode sets up the rebirth/reboot as they can pick who they want

• Registered Users Posts: 28,965 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

If we can believe that Chase somehow managed to rig an entire island to explode, including mountains, then we can believe they made it to the Argus supply ship, if not the bunker.

But at least one person has to stay dead. Like if Merlyn comes back, it will be annoying. And I guess Ollie won't come back for Artemis after all.

That the first time Nyssa and Slade have been together? Now if we could get Weather Wizard in there...

Nobody stays dead in this universe unless the actor gets a gig on another show.

They have spoiled it across all the shows by killing someone only to bring them back in an episode or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Nobody stays dead in this universe unless the actor gets a gig on another show.

They have spoiled it across all the shows by killing someone only to bring them back in an episode or two.

Or from another Earth or Time Travel

Is been claimed that John Barrowman was "exhausted" working on all 4 shows this year and he is taking a break next year after that who knows.

McLoughlin wrote: »
    Or from another Earth or Time Travel

Is been claimed that John Barrowman was "exhausted" working on all 4 shows this year and he is taking a break next year after that who knows.

Arrow is less time travel and other world. Black Siren been the exception as they realised they messed up with Laurel. But ya if there is no body and you did not see them die then they did not

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

The finale served as a great bookend to the last 10 years of Oliver's life since he first found himself on Lian Yu and this season has been such a huge improvement on Season 3 & 4. I look forward to see what route they take with Season 6.

Just watched the full video of Amell on the Ninja Warrior course he really is an amazing athlete.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Just watched the full video of Amell on the Ninja Warrior course he really is an amazing athlete.

All the celebrities did a hell of a lot better than I expected they would, but Amell was by far the MVP of the night. I've been waiting for so long to see him run that course.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

There was a night of celebrities doing ninja warrior?
    Any link, who else was on?

I thought the episode was good. The fight scenes were great leaving Siren evil at the moment was a twist as I was expecting the
    redemption arc killer frost got.
    However are we really mean to believe that Prometheus was able to make the whole island a bomb. I mean an area yes and have some near it. But how are they going to explain how some lives and some die.

In relation to Merlin as we did not see the death or a body he is not dead.

A good episode sets up the rebirth/reboot as they can pick who they want

This isn't a Flash thread FFS

Ninja warrior talk/spoilers

Amell going on to the next obstacle was cool just to show people he could.
    Erika Christensen did well and could tell she was taking it seriously.
    I liked Mena Suvari as well just because she was so genuinely affected by it.
    I was wondering abot it though when all the trainers just made it look so easy. I know it was a simplified version, but just looked weird since it looks like a real achievement on the proper show. Did like all the trainers helping ones finish.

This isn't a Flash thread FFS

Spoilered it due to people maybe not seen Flash but I do get I should have said flash spoiler

• Registered Users Posts: 45,418 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Finally got around to watching the finale.

happy enough with it - a lot better than the finale to The Flash
    which I found aggressively infuriating in its crapness.

Very much looking forward to seeing how season 6 of Arrow kicks off.
    who/how they survive as they surely can't kill off everyone. They have to have made it to a bunker or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭crazyderk

This was posted over on Reddit, I thought it was quite funny and thought you all might appreciate it

vdhqA

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Question, what the hell happened to Ragman for the rest of Arrow's season just gone?

• Advertisement

Used the rags to contain the nuclear bomb, which destroyed the rags abilities,leaving them just normal rags. So he left

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Question, what the hell happened to Ragman for the rest of Arrow's season just gone?
    When they went to Russia to find the Nuclear bomb the bomb was armed and they could not shut it off. Ragman surrounded the bomb or bombs in his rags which contained the blast. However now the rags do not work so he went off to see if he could find a way to make them work again
    . I always felt he was meant to come back but maybe there was 2 much happening and had to be scrapped. I would be shocked if he is not back next season for a spell like vigilante will be back

• Registered Users Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I reckon they realised he was too powerful and had to remove him somehow. Plus, he's not exactly keeping with the attempt to keep things more realistic, if that's what Arrow is trying to go back to.

I reckon they realised he was too powerful and had to remove him somehow. Plus, he's not exactly keeping with the attempt to keep things more realistic, if that's what Arrow is trying to go back to.

I agree he was very OP for a superhero but I think they could get him back and dial the powers down a bit could do to legends

• Registered Users Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭dogbert27

I agree he was very OP for a superhero but I think they could get him back and dial the powers down a bit could do to legends

All this talk of Ragman has me thinking that he'll show up episode 1 saying he found a way to restore the cloaks powers only on the island and just in time to encircle everyone and protect them from the explosions!

He'll then say he can't return to Star City but will travel the globe Kung Fu style righting wrongs but when Arrow needs him he'll be there!!

Now how do I apply to become a writer for the show!! :pac:

dogbert27 wrote: »

All this talk of Ragman has me thinking that he'll show up episode 1 saying he found a way to restore the cloaks powers only on the island and just in time to encircle everyone and protect them from the explosions!

He'll then say he can't return to Star City but will travel the globe Kung Fu style righting wrongs but when Arrow needs him he'll be there!!

Could be 1 way how some are saved and not others (as there will be at least 1 death)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

dogbert27 wrote: »

*Green Arrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,963 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Stephen Amell has confirmed that
    Manu Bennett is back on the show and will show up several times

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

And Caught Up again!

Finale was decent but got too glitzey to keep hold of the seriousness they had already got into place. The colour of slades outfit like! All the same, they did the choice dilemma well and still kept enough emotion in play.
    I honestly thought the writers were gonna take the 'kill the kid' route because he wasn't really in the show that much and Oliver just can't seem to catch a break.

I think the russian story was kept solid and I rank it number 2 to the backstory with Katana's. The ending of it could've had more
    you know.. knida more of a tougher fight with Dolph, although I was kinda ok with it cos this was kinda his second chance at the end

How they wrapped into the first season was solid and I agree that it'll be cool to see what they do next season without flashbacks.. or maybe they'll do other characters backstories.. mad dogs could be a bit heart breaking

Kinda forgot about ragman until this thread. Yeah I guess it might been his power level being too much.

Finally, credit to Amell who obviously continues to keep the fitness as a priority and so I felt had earned
    the boss fight with Dolph .. (yeah yeah, chases fight was cool too if there's any fans)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,963 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

New Black Canary Costume. Linking in case people don't want to get spoiled
    https://ewedit.files.wordpress.com/2017/07/000259171hr.jpg?w=1800

Advertisement