Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arrow [The CW] [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,926 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Michael Emerson cast in mystery recurring role

• Registered Users Posts: 28,873 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So they survived the explosion by moving the island?

• Registered Users Posts: 60,417 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Kirk Acevedo joins the cast.

Always liked him good to see him on board.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Kirk Acevedo joins the cast.

Always liked him good to see him on board.

Nice. Acevedo is a fantastic, yet criminally underrated actor.

and casting news :
    Liam Hall to play Slade Wilson's son, Joe and Sydelle Noel (Cherry Bang from Glow) to recur as FBI agent investigating Oliver and Colton Haynes could be back as Roy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Really hope for Project Cadmus this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,852 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

No idea what that is, so please don't anyone spoil it for me, just in case!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Is that not Supergirl or do you mean crossover

• Registered Users Posts: 17,421 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

No sign of
    Curtis
    from that trailer...please let him be dead..easily the most annoying character ever.

Blazer wrote: »
    No sign of
    Curtis
    from that trailer...please let him be dead..easily the most annoying character ever.

They would not show anyone in the trailer unless they allready have been confirmed. I mean
    Thea
    or
    Felecity
    is not in the trailer and we know at least 1 of them is alive do to a Flash spoiler.
    I did not mind Curtis only need to change the character a bit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,508 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Russell Tovey joins as Raymond Terrill, aka The Ray

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Russell Tovey joins as Raymond Terrill, aka The Ray

Yeah but I think he is only going to be in the Crossover event, and voicing the character in the Freedom Fighters animated show

Yeah but I think he is only going to be in the Crossover event, and voicing the character in the Freedom Fighters animated show

I was thinking the same seems a bit much to do both. When does Freedom Fighter start

Hope Sara & Black Siren have some kind of scene in the crossover maybe a way to start her path down the less bad side

Seriously they found another way to do flashbacks!

A mess of an opener for me with a great ending scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,936 ✭✭✭✭titan18

I thought the opener was even worse than The Flash's one this week. The cliffhanger meant feck all, not a chance any of them should have survived that

• Registered Users Posts: 55,473 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yeah it wasn't great. The death on the island was the Arrow equivalent of a red shirt. Didn't care. They didn't have the balls to kill Thea either. At least that would have had some emotional punch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

Very weak...
    laurel is annoying too..

They need to invest more money into their fight choreography... It could be so much better...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

I didn't even bother watching it. Looked up the synopsis on wikipedia. Didn't miss much. I only watched the very end part where
    Oliver was apparently outed as GA

All four shows back this week... only watched one of them (Flash).

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Like with 'The Flash', why bother doing a cliff hanger if you can't resolve it properly?

Anyway, once they did the time jump I found it jarring. It's like we were missing a bunch of episodes and not because it had been cleverly structured. It felt out of sync or something.
    Hopefully the end won't be brushed aside like all the other times Oliver was revealed as that has real potential for the season.

I agree with others I was not a fan of the opener. I will admit I felt sad when I thought Thea had died. I suppose they were/are in talks with Willa Holland what they will do with her character. The Black Siren/Quentin storyline could be good if done okay and may lead into the arc of her becoming less evil as with
    Killer Frost/Caitlin Snow
    I think she will be anti-hero.

The no one die bar 1 was predictable so was non plussed by it.

Why do they think Ollicity part 3 will get more people excited unlike the others. I know some like them but it has no chemistry and creepy. The 1 think that this season will make or break it I think will be Oliver's relationship with his son. It is only 1 episode so I will not say anything else but I say it will have a bit part to play in a plot this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,873 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Was reading the reason for Thea being in a coma is due to
    contact and getting a Scott Caan type deal

So did they move the arrow cave under city hall for them to get there all geared up so fast. Our campaign headquarters are really close. I thought it was someone dressed in the green arrow outfit at first because of that.

Guesses who Siren is working for?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,917 ✭✭✭dogbert27

Seriously they found another way to do flashbacks!

A mess of an opener for me with a great ending scene.

Hit the nail on the head. Seemed a bit all over the place.

The name drop really after this long.

This is going to be a total mess of a season don't think I'll make it all the way if it stays this messy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭jrkb

Thought it was ok better than Flash or Lot openers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,917 ✭✭✭dogbert27

The name drop really after this long.

This is going to be a total mess of a season don't think I'll make it all the way if it stays this messy.

Yeah the name drop would either put Gotham in a different universe or 10 to 15 years earlier than present day Star City.

I don't know what I'm expecting anymore in terms of freshness from the show. It looks like a usual:

Arrow needs to stop being arrow to protect a family member
    Replacement hides secret injury
    Secret injury risks replacements life
    Arrow has to come back and save the city

Filler with same will they won't they with Felicity, bad FBI agent at the start ends up on the Arrows side by the end of the season, blah, blah, blah.

Hoping the season improves as the last two episodes have been a poor start.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Any episode with
    Deathstroke
    is a great episode. Best episode of the season for me.

That guess cameo was a bit out of left field.

That guess cameo was a bit out of left field.

Which cameo? I thought Cayden James was meant to be a villain for Felicity high tech and all that.
    But with this her and Curtis been strained and him doing more of the stuff on his own does it point to her death in the crossover or I am over thinking it.
    Also as Oliver and Felicity are meant to get married in the crossover I feel they would not do it unless something was going to happen.

Which cameo? I thought Cayden James was meant to be a villain for Felicity high tech and all that.
    But with this her and Curtis been strained and him doing more of the stuff on his own does it point to her death in the crossover or I am over thinking it.
    Also as Oliver and Felicity are meant to get married in the crossover I feel they would not do it unless something was going to happen.
    Billy Joel

• Advertisement

Billy Joel

Oh ya aparantly Guggenheim is a great fan of him so picked him as the artist

Advertisement