Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arrow [The CW] [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think Felicity will end up in a wheelchair and/or cant have kids now

Felicity in a wheelchair is a bit Oracle ish ain't it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,916 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

I'd say detectivd Lance will die of a heart attack. Something like dying of a natural disease is something the Flash can't reverse. It would strange if the Flash doesnt prevent the shooting of Oliver and Felicity if it was fatal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Frank O. Pinion

I binge-watched the first three seasons in September, and then the first nine episodes of season 4 the past few days. My most pressing comment I have? I absolutely hate the Laurel Lance character, and her "Canary Cry" looks ridiculously stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I binge-watched the first three seasons in September, and then the first nine episodes of season 4 the past few days. My most pressing comment I have? I absolutely hate the Laurel Lance character, and her "Canary Cry" looks ridiculously stupid.

You aren't alone in having this opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,894 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

For anybody interested, there is a new arrow digital comic out called the dark archer and centres around Malcolm merlyn just after he becomes RaAs al Ghul. It's set between season 3 and 4 and John Barrowman and his sister are writing it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,055 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

based on the latest episode I reckon it is going to be
    Diggle
    would make sense with the anger
    Felicity
    was showing, imo. I don't think anyone else would elicit that response.

Still think it could be detective lance. They really are dragging out this reveal way too long. Good episode- interesting that the extent of felicity injuries are left open

• Registered Users Posts: 8,894 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Diggle
    Felicity

I'm thinking that too especially with what Felicity says at the end.
    Diggle
    turns up in flash soon so Barry could bond with him. Also Felicity wasn't
    wearing her engagement ring

In other news ,first look at Vixen's costume http://ie.ign.com/articles/2016/01/21/arrow-first-look-at-vixens-live-action-debut

• Registered Users Posts: 28,815 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it's not Felicity in the grave. :) Unless Ollie is seeing ghosts and basically saying to kill him for her. Of course that seems very unlikely.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Still think it could be detective lance. They really are dragging out this reveal way too long.
    You know it's most likely we won't find out until the finale, right? I'm going with Lance still.
    Of course the show could be doing a double bluff here and have Oliver talking to a ghost just to throw us off the scent..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭bluesfan

I noticed that they never mention Darke by name while talking at the grave or in the car afterwards. So not only dont we know who's dead we cant be sure who the murderer is either.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

There is an episode coming up (I know the number but don't want to spoil it) that is supposed to be jaw dropping and game changing. I wonder if that's where we find out who is dead (and by whose hand).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,533 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Mr E wrote: »
    There is an episode coming up (I know the number but don't want to spoil it) that is supposed to be jaw dropping and game changing. I wonder if that's where we find out who is dead (and by whose hand).

I hope so because I'm kinda getting bored of Arrow now and so is the missus and she was a rabid fan of it.

Diggle
    Felicity

Her mother would and with her mother been built up recently she could be ind anger with a grieving Felicity and Lance

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Im gonna say Diggle.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,310 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Goth Felicity:eek::D

Is she
    DC Death I wonder not a drug hallucination
    a foreshadowing of who is in the grave.

Also was that character written out because of the Suicide Squad film I wonder.

Goth Felicity:eek::D

Is she
    DC Death I wonder not a drug hallucination
    a foreshadowing of who is in the grave.

Also was that character written out because of the Suicide Squad film I wonder.

Yeah Suicide Squad film really screwed Arrow over Harley Quinn was due to be a big character till the powers send a cease and desist as they were making the movie. The story goes that Suicide Squad and characters related to the group would have been a big factor in Series 3 so when those plns were changed the overall arc was rewritten and well the series 3 we got wasn't great but hey we got Katana.

The closest we got was

Shadowspire was a really dumb name and ARGUS has always become underwhelming but it was an enjoyably average episode. I hate that they keepputting the brakes on the Darkh is a bit annoying but they I guess they had to give time for Felicity to cope with her disability.

Such a crap way to go just for the sake of the movie.

Wonder who they're implying uses Oracle? I'm guessing they're just getting ahead of it this time and not using it in case they then have to kill Felicity off when Oracle gets introduced into the movies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

I only just realised that Diggle's brother's first name is Andy! That one nearly slipped by me somehow...
    CastorTroy wrote: »
    Wonder who they're implying uses Oracle? I'm guessing they're just getting ahead of it this time and not using it in case they then have to kill Felicity off when Oracle gets introduced into the movies.

It was just a nod; I wouldn't read any further into it. Like in Legends of Tomorrow, when Rip Hunter says "I've seen Men of Steel die and Dark Knights fall".

• Advertisement

Why do they insist on putting names of returning actors in the opening credits?
    It was obvious who was in the mask because his name was in the opening credits. Then the appearances of
    Shado and Katana

Speaking of, I'm surprised
    They didn't kill Katana off. Guess they didn't want to be too obvious

good episode with a lot of good fight sequences. The ultimatum at the end does remind me a lot of last season- I hated last season. Like the way they haven't magically healed Felicity.

Was it just me or was the lad playing Roy a hell of a lot better at acting than before? He seemed so much more relaxed and natural. It even seems to affect Amell's performance upwards

• Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I enjoyed that episode a lot, some great twists and turns.

Oliver's constant defending of Malcolm annoys me so much. I found the episode disappointing. the fights were lifeless and they haven't progressed the Darkh story in quite a while. Felicity's Dad storyline was also resolved in an anticlimactic fashion. only thing I enjoyed was that they seem to have ended Thea's bloodlust storyline. Finally!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,469 ✭✭✭squonk

I kind of got bored during that story. They've pretty much done a Borg with the League of Assassins. Pretty much like Start Trek where the borg were the big bad guys initially who were completely badass, over time they just softened to the point where it was all a bit meh. Same here. Leage of Assassins/Ras al Gul = Serious Badasses. Now it's Malcolm/Nyssa and the league are bloody disbanded! Whatevs!!!

I thought there'd be more to Felicity's dad as well. Maybe there will but who knows! Once I saw the whole Lotus thing I also started wondering why Rip and the guys aren't all over that too for Sarah. It'd probably make sense!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭TonyD79

squonk wrote: »

Once I saw the whole Lotus thing I also started wondering why Rip and the guys aren't all over that too for Sarah. It'd probably make sense!

They explained that in the episode how Constantine had removed what ever is killing Thea from Sarah.

Thought the whole League of Assassins story line was weak.Were they told by DC to get rid of them in the same way as the suicide squad? If they can have the Flash on tv at the same time they should be able to have any character from DC on these shows and not have to go down these routes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

TonyD79 wrote: »
    They explained that in the episode how Constantine had removed what ever is killing Thea from Sarah.

Thought the whole League of Assassins story line was weak.Were they told by DC to get rid of them in the same way as the suicide squad? If they can have the Flash on tv at the same time they should be able to have any character from DC on these shows and not have to go down these routes.

But yet in the 3rd episode of Legends, Sara still believes she has this bloodlust. I follow all 3 religiously, left me totally confused!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,821 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

But yet in the 3rd episode of Legends, Sara still believes she has this bloodlust. I follow all 3 religiously, left me totally confused!

I was the same, however a very handy reddit user explained it perfectly...

The problem with Sara was she was dead, this meant that her soul had departed her body and she went full psychopath as her memories and feelings were gone.
    Thea wasn't dead so she never lost her soul and despite being crazy for all of 5 minutes due to the effects of the Lazarus Pit she didn't need to have her soul reattached to it's body.
    What Constantine did was bring Sara's soul back which made her sane again, this isn't what the price of the Lazarus Pit is. The Pit requires the user to take lives (At least in this universe) otherwise it reverses the damage and the person would die, hence the bloodlust in both Thea and Sara.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,647 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

The Arrow vs Stardust mk2 at Wrestlemania perhaps :pac:

Advertisement