Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tyrone GAA Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 KevinHoss

Mon tooo **** TYRONE!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

KevinHoss wrote: »
    Mon tooo **** TYRONE!!!!!!

You're very welcome to the forum. I think there's about 3 of us here! :)

What's your verdict for Saturday

What's your verdict for Saturday

Tyrone by 2/3 but wouldn't be mega confident.

Aye was thinking something similar myself. Mayo looked very good in that first half against Westmeath, but sure the second half they just collapsed so hard to know what to expect. You heading to the game yourself fella ?

• Advertisement

Aye was thinking something similar myself. Mayo looked very good in that first half against Westmeath, but sure the second half they just collapsed so hard to know what to expect. You heading to the game yourself fella ?

Will rock up surely. Some day's football.

I'd say Mayo took the foot off the gas after going ahead and couldn't just put it back down when Westmeath started to come back.

Haha goodman, it should be!

Do you think we can go all the way

Haha goodman, it should be!

Do you think we can go all the way

Honestly no. I think Dublin will come though the other side and will be too strong for whoever gets though our side. If Donegal or Kerry did beat Dublin then I'd give us a good chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,925 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Ricey and David Brady are gonna be on OTB after 830 to talk about 2004 SF.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Jayop has a friend!!!

• Advertisement

18eiwu.jpg

Jesus listening to the otb podcast from last night with Horan and Clerkin. Christ but Clerkin is a bullsh1tter of the highest order. He seem to literally say things constantly that have no basis in reality. Apparently we've been beat many times in Ulster finals by Donegal and our forwards are inconsistent because they didn't get much joy out of the best defense in the country.

I'd say he's praying for Mayo to win because of all the big boohoo's we've inflicted on him over the years.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Jayop wrote: »

I'd say he's praying for Mayo to win because of all the big boohoo's we've inflicted on him over the years.

I'd say there'll be a few candles lit in Omagh, Castlebar & Tralee for Donegal tamarra too ;)

DoctaDee wrote: »
    I'd say there'll be a few candles lit in Omagh, Castlebar & Tralee for Donegal tamarra too ;)

Totally different. Monaghan are out and he's bitter because we got the better of them. We want Donegal to win because it increases our chance of winning.

Also I'll support my neighbour Donegal when they don't play Tyrone. He's an Ulster man and it's disappointing to hear him be like this.

Also I'm sick of hearing we're lucky to beat Donegal despite having two crap black cards and a possible penalty turned down. The other thing is relying on Sean Cavanagh is something poor for us. Imagine relying on your best most experienced player to win a tight game, shocker.

McShane's black card as a blessing in disguise. He was brutal in Clones. I was sat right at him the apoplexy he caused around me...

Be that as it may, I'd prefer my manager to make the decision a player isn't performing than the ref.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,139 ✭✭✭PressRun

Jesus listening to the otb podcast from last night with Horan and Clerkin. Christ but Clerkin is a bullsh1tter of the highest order. He seem to literally say things constantly that have no basis in reality. Apparently we've been beat many times in Ulster finals by Donegal and our forwards are inconsistent because they didn't get much joy out of the best defense in the country.

I wouldn't get too het up about it. It's one opinion that's unlikely to have any impact on the game whatsoever.

PressRun wrote: »
    I wouldn't get too het up about it. It's one opinion that's unlikely to have any impact on the game whatsoever.

Ah I'm not too het up, just expressing my displeasure at a fellow Ulster man behaving like a child.

Be that as it may, I'd prefer my manager to make the decision a player isn't performing than the ref.

Who knows if Mickey would have though!!!

• Advertisement

Who knows if Mickey would have though!!!

He's not adverse to seeing problems and changing the team, never has been afraid of taking a big name off and McShane isn't even that yet as well as he's been playing. Another rash shot like were was doing and he would have got the curly finger I'd say.

He's not adverse to seeing problems and changing the team, never has been afraid of taking a big name off and McShane isn't even that yet as well as he's been playing. Another rash shot like were was doing and he would have got the curly finger I'd say.

You're right. But I was glad to see the back of him earlier than never to be honest. Whilst Mickey would have no hesitation in taking him off; I calmed somewhat seeing the black card.

Mon too **** TYRONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Jayop wrote:
    Christ but Clerkin is a bullsh1tter of the highest order.

Having listened, I have to agree. It's great when perception matches reality.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Lot of British reg 4x 4s around drumcondra just thrown in anywhere

No respect for civilisation yiz bowsies :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Whats the verdict? Really surprised at this loss. I had Tyrone in the final!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Really hope the great Sean Kavanagh comes back for another year.Commiserations,we just came out on the right side of the result in a enthralling contest.

A shame at the result. Mayo weren't that great either. Shame to leave it behind.

Hopefully Sean gives ye another year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Nidgeweasel

seligehgit wrote: »
    Really hope the great Sean Kavanagh comes back for another year.Commiserations,we just came out on the right side of the result in a enthralling contest.

After the run around he got from Lee Keegan it may take some soul searching.

Nothing more to prove.

• Advertisement

So erm.....

Yeah pissed off big time with the finish, Mayo were the better side and a few soft frees kept us in it but the old problem of being wasteful has screwed us again. 2 goal chances spurned one was a great chance and we must have kicked 15 wides and short balls that were scorable.

Morgan should never be allowed to kick a free again. Ye might be a 90 percent man in training but that's no use if you **** yourself in the game.

Advertisement