Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shocking Koran Quotes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Have you ever actually heard a limerick before?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,484 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Murphj7 wrote: »
    Whats offensive.

The bit where you said atheists can't properly rear children:
    Thank god our kids are though religion to show them a path in life. If they were looked after by you lot I would fear for our country

The catholic church doesn't get due regard for the great shape the country is in :pac:

Having atheist run schools would be horendous. They are lost souls. Kids need guidance

Educate Together schools aren't 'atheist run' and they provide religious education. They even provide optional religious instruction (of various kinds) after school hours in accordance with the wishes of parents & the local faith communities.

There is already far too much bitterness, division and sectarian hatred on this little island. When kids of different religions (and none) go to the same school they might not grow up to fear or hate each other in the way past generations did.

And who are you to judge people and say whether they are lost souls or not? You'll have to demonstrate the existence of the soul first though

I think you'll find our kids get good guidance from their mother and myself TYVM.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Man City 10

ShooterSF wrote: »
    Have you ever actually heard a limerick before?

Are you talking to me if so yeah i heard about limerick what about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

You have failed at being poetic. Much like the Koran itself OH YES I WENT THERE.

Sarky wrote: »
    You have failed at poetry.

Hey i never said I am Seamus Heaney

• Advertisement

I miss the days when the kids trying to provoke a reaction had style. Look at this rubbish Murphj7 has been typing. It has no bite, no passion. No grammar, even. It's just so... well, mindless. FFS even dead one had more flair than this wet-blanket mediocrity. And he was a complete loon.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,406 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

Free speech everyone is entitled to but no one is allowed to make a mockery of some ones religion no matter how much they despise them
    Sounds like you learned your definition of "free speech" in a religious school.

Anyhow, this is A+A and anybody can say pretty much whatever they like about other people's beliefs.

The only people who object to this type of free speech are the people who have very deep-seated anxieties and inferiority complexes concerning their beliefs and that's basically religious people.
    By the way how do you get more stars on boards.ie
    Posting something interesting or funny would be a good start.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 19,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

I miss the days when the kids trying to provoke a reaction had style. Look at this rubbish Murphj7 has been typing. It has no bite, no passion. No grammar, even. It's just so... well, mindless. FFS even dead one had more flair than this wet-blanket mediocrity. And he was a complete loon.

But if we leave him type away infinitely he may eventually type the entire works of Shakespeare. He already has Early Modern spelling down to a tee so it should only be a few centuries.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Murphj7

I happy to believe in our lord, dont need style, you my son are mindless with your fight against your creator GOD.

You see? It's nothing but "I know what you are but what am I?" with this guy. I'm starting to almost regret thinking that folks like dead one, Quadratic Equation, Donatello et al. were the lousiest trolls I'd ever seen. :(

• Advertisement

You have failed at being poetic. Much like the Koran itself OH YES I WENT THERE.

You have failed at being a human(oh wait you never stood a chance).Much like all idiots like you out here
    YES I WENT THERE

And where was that, exactly?

... were there butts?

robindch wrote: »
    Sounds like you learned your definition of "free speech" in a religious school.

Anyhow, this is A+A and anybody can say pretty much whatever they like about other people's beliefs.

The only people who object to this type of free speech are the people who have very deep-seated anxieties and inferiority complexes concerning their beliefs and that's basically religious people.Posting something interesting or funny would be a good start.

So are you saying I can slag atheism in here and start a thread and no one can stop me and even if they do i will refer them to you :pac:

And where was that, exactly?

... were there butts?

Yes they were butts
    In your face
    OH YES I WENT THERE AGAIN

I might think of becoming a mod here
    I sure would be some kick ass mod
    A Vote for Man City 10,Is a Vote for freedom

Yes they were butts
    In your face
    OH YES I WENT THERE AGAIN

WHERE IS THERE!? IT SOUNDS SEXY

WHERE IS THERE!? IT SOUNDS SEXY

I am afraid if I told you,I would have to kill you ;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 19,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

You see? It's nothing but "I know what you are but what am I?" with this guy. I'm starting to almost regret thinking that folks like dead one, Quadratic Equation, Donatello et al. were the lousiest trolls I'd ever seen. :(

It does seem to be a race to the bottom.

I think you're lying. And also in your early teens. You probably don't even know the differences between girls and boys yet.

I think you're lying. And also in your early teens. You probably don't even know the differences between girls and boys yet.

Lying about what ???
    Yes you are right, I do not know the difference
    Sometimes i wonder if i am a girl or a boy
    Can you help me figure out my destiny and discover my true self :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭Worztron

O ye who believe! Truly the Pagans are unclean; so let them not, after this year of theirs, approach the Sacred Mosque.

Muhammad married Zaynab, the wife of his adopted son. This verse suggests that the adopter may marry the wife of his adopted son and vice-versa:
    Qur'an 33:4
    "Allah has not made for any man two hearts within him; nor has He made your wives whose backs you liken to the backs of your mothers as your mothers, nor has He made those whom you assert to be your sons your real sons; these are the words of your mouths; and Allah speaks the truth and He guides to the way."

This verse allows men to have sex with women who are prisoners of war:
    Qur'an 33:50
    "O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee; and daughters of thy paternal uncles and aunts, and daughters of thy maternal uncles and aunts, who migrated (from Makka) with thee; and any believing woman who dedicates her soul to the Prophet if the Prophet wishes to wed her;- this only for thee, and not for the Believers (at large); We know what We have appointed for them as to their wives and the captives whom their right hands possess;- in order that there should be no difficulty for thee. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Ahhhhhhhhhh............
    I am sleepy and tired.
    It's been a long day of studying(barely got anything done)And my pres are finishing at Wednesday.
    So got lazy lol, Better get off and start learning.
    Sleep tight,do not let the bed bugs bite

Quran 47:4
    "Strike off the heads of the disbelievers" and, after making a "wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives."

And if any believe not in Allah and His Messenger, We have prepared, for those who reject Allah, a Blazing Fire!

...there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever, unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Worztron wrote: »
    O ye who believe! Truly the Pagans are unclean; so let them not, after this year of theirs, approach the Sacred Mosque.

Muhammad married Zaynab, the wife of his adopted son. This verse suggests that the adopter may marry the wife of his adopted son and vice-versa:
    Qur'an 33:4
    "Allah has not made for any man two hearts within him; nor has He made your wives whose backs you liken to the backs of your mothers as your mothers, nor has He made those whom you assert to be your sons your real sons; these are the words of your mouths; and Allah speaks the truth and He guides to the way."

This verse allows men to have sex with women who are prisoners of war:
    Qur'an 33:50
    "O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee; and daughters of thy paternal uncles and aunts, and daughters of thy maternal uncles and aunts, who migrated (from Makka) with thee; and any believing woman who dedicates her soul to the Prophet if the Prophet wishes to wed her;- this only for thee, and not for the Believers (at large); We know what We have appointed for them as to their wives and the captives whom their right hands possess;- in order that there should be no difficulty for thee. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

Where are you getting this from.
    Give me a primary source proof, not some **** from the internet.
    This is the biggest lie ever.
    I have a english transalted Quran and home and no where it says this

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Roses are red,
    Violets are blue
    I am removing myself from this thread,
    And advise you should too

Violets are purple.

Just saying.

Qur'an 65:4
    A man can marry a girl who hasn't reached puberty
    verse prescribes the waiting period of a female who has not yet reached puberty thereby permitting men to have sex with girls who have not reached puberty:
    "Such of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the prescribed period, if ye have any doubts, is three months, and for those who have no courses (it is the same): for those who carry (life within their wombs), their period is until they deliver their burdens: and for those who fear Allah, He will make their path easy."

66:9
    O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be stern with them. Hell will be their home, a hapless journey’s end.

98:6 Lo! those who disbelieve, among the People of the Scripture and the idolaters, will abide in fire of hell. They are the worst of created beings.
    98:7 (And) lo! those who believe and do good works are the best of created beings.

Worztron wrote: »
    Qur'an 65:4
    A man can marry a girl who hasn't reached puberty
    verse prescribes the waiting period of a female who has not yet reached puberty thereby permitting men to have sex with girls who have not reached puberty:
    "Such of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the prescribed period, if ye have any doubts, is three months, and for those who have no courses (it is the same): for those who carry (life within their wombs), their period is until they deliver their burdens: and for those who fear Allah, He will make their path easy."

66:9
    O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be stern with them. Hell will be their home, a hapless journey’s end.

98:6 Lo! those who disbelieve, among the People of the Scripture and the idolaters, will abide in fire of hell. They are the worst of created beings.
    98:7 (And) lo! those who believe and do good works are the best of created beings.

Lol you know I am right :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

I happy to believe in our lord, dont need style, you my son are mindless with your fight against your creator GOD.

And your attempts at rebellion are pathetic to His Noodly Appendage.

krudler wrote: »
    Violets are purple.

Just saying.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_color_are_violets
    Maybe this will answer your questions,Obi Wan Kenobi

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭AK333

You can't spell, have no grammar and type like a mindless idiot - are you a product of these great catholic run schools?

You are doing my head in - go away :mad:

This thread is for reporting/discussing ongoing religious scandals - of which there are many - do not come on here spouting s...e! You are a troll

Advertisement