Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SportsDirect.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Equium

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    This happened to me before. I took it into a sports world shop with the receipt that's in the parcel and they took tag off for me

Or remove it yourself with a hacksaw, hammer and screwdriver. It's strangely satisfying.

Has anyone had an issues with delivery? I ordered a number of items last Thursday and they have yet to be dispatched. An order confirmation email was sent, but nothing since then.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭stoutykid

i ordered on the 28/11 and I haven't had an order cancellation or an order completion email is this unusual, should I have heard something by now...? I have checked my spam and nothing there either. I have emailed them just waiting on reply but thought someone here would give me a quicker reply...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭Wombatman

stoutykid wrote: »
    i ordered on the 28/11 and I haven't had an order cancellation or an order completion email is this unusual, should I have heard something by now...? I have checked my spam and nothing there either. I have emailed them just waiting on reply but thought someone here would give me a quicker reply...:)

Login to site and view your order status in account section.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Local_Chap

I ordered last Friday and it arrived today! Voucher was sent to me today as well. Must resist using it again Christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Lockster

muincav wrote: »
    Ordered a load of stuff last week and got it today...all there, only problem is that one of the items has a security tag still attached to it-yes a security tag....dont know if they will refund postage as its their fault? Anyone else have this happen?:mad:

This happened to me and I just took into my local Dunnes and spoke very nicely to the person on customer services. Showed them the receipt and everything and they took it off for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭fade out

Anyone else having problems using their gift voucher? I assume I enter the code into the 'vouchers' section? It keeps saying "Sorry, there was a problem processing your gift card details. Please try again later."

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭dinky earnshaw

fade out wrote: »
    Anyone else having problems using their gift voucher? I assume I enter the code into the 'vouchers' section? It keeps saying "Sorry, there was a problem processing your gift card details. Please try again later."

Yeah Im getting the same thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Is there a minimum spend on the voucher? It didn't mention it in the email from what I could see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

Is there a minimum spend on the voucher? It didn't mention it in the email from what I could see.

I hope not. I was planning on just paying for the postage for a Christmas jumper!

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭matrixf

£10/€12 off voucher worked on uk site but not on irish site

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭deadimmortal

Ordered on the 26th and was delivered today, never got an email saying it was shipped and the status on my account says its still waiting for courier pick up but if you click on track order it brings you to the courier website and gives you status of where it is there.

I can't seem to get onto the uk site. It just keeps redirecting me to the Irish site.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭matrixf

I can't seem to get onto the uk site. It just keeps redirecting me to the Irish site.

you have to use a proxy changer (i use zenmate for chrome)

Thanks that works!

Ordered on the 26th and was delivered today, never got an email saying it was shipped and the status on my account says its still waiting for courier pick up but if you click on track order it brings you to the courier website and gives you status of where it is there.
    They replied saying my order was shipped and gave me a copy of a tracking number with a link to DHL website but when I enter tracking number it comes up blank on DHL website. It was my first order with sports direct so I didn't create and account so can't check there either..... so my I none the wiser.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

I ordered Friday morning , order arrived this evening. Totally unexpected as they hadn't mailed me to say the order had been dispatched.

Karen23 wrote: »
    I ordered Friday morning , order arrived this evening. Totally unexpected as they hadn't mailed me to say the order had been dispatched.

Glad I am not the only one so....would be lovely if it arrived tomorrow...!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Glad I am not the only one so....would be lovely if it arrived tomorrow...!!!

I'd say you'll be in luck, delivery guy said they received three plane loads of deliveries today, one of them was full of parcels solely from Sports Direct. He said they've been 99% of his deliveries today.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,312 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Karen23 wrote: »

Same. I ordered last Thurs night. I have quite a few orders made online last week to try and keep track of them all. No despatch email from Sports Direct but husband text yesterday morn to say courier had delivered it. Happy days, runners and clothes sorts for the son.

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭muincav

Lockster wrote: »
    This happened to me and I just took into my local Dunnes and spoke very nicely to the person on customer services. Showed them the receipt and everything and they took it off for me

Nice lady at Tesco customer service took the security tag off no problem and said it happens about ten times every week....thanks for the replies everyone.:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 Metropolitan

Have 5 items in my bag totalling €114 and I'm being given the below delivery options. I'm not even sure if the first one will delivery to my door......

Etail - Standard Service - 01
    The order will be ready for collection within 3 days of placing the order. The order will be held for 28 days. If the order is not collected within the 28 days an admin charge of £4.99 will be applied.
    6,99 €

Etail - Express Service - 01
    Using the Etail - Express Service, Your order should be with you in 2-4 working days
    14,39 €

Collect from the Shirebrook Factory Outlet
    Please remember to print your order confirmation and bring this with you along with identification. Goods will only be held for 30 days.
    11,99 €

Is this normal?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

Have 5 items in my bag totalling €114 and I'm being given the below delivery options. I'm not even sure if the first one will delivery to my door......

The order will be ready for collection within 3 days of placing the order. The order will be held for 28 days. If the order is not collected within the 28 days an admin charge of £4.99 will be applied.
    6,99 €

Using the Etail - Express Service, Your order should be with you in 2-4 working days
    14,39 €

Please remember to print your order confirmation and bring this with you along with identification. Goods will only be held for 30 days.
    11,99 €

Is this normal?

Yes normal, go with standard.

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭A Law

My mate ordered 2 pair of boots last night for circa 114 and only paid a euro delivery I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

My mate ordered 2 pair of boots last night for circa 114 and only paid a euro delivery I think.

< 100 euro - 5.99 euro delivery

>= 100 euro - 1 euro delivery

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 665 ✭✭✭philthrill69

Everyone probably knows but the IRE20 discount code is still working.
    I just got 20% off two God awful Christmas jumpers.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭ucd.1985

Have over €100 in my basket after discount.

Is there something else I need to do to get the €1 delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭knipper

ucd.1985 wrote: »
    Have over €100 in my basket after discount.

Is there something else I need to do to get the €1 delivery?

I had 115 and delivery was 4.99 for me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Casey78

Only took a delivery last week and was browsing last night for no reason only being bored at home and I ended up spending another €130 !
    That site is addictive .. The 20% off is great value.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭homingbird

6,99 €

14,39 €

11,99 €

Is this normal?

I dont get this with standard service does the items Get posted to you
    as normal post or is it something like postal motel were you have to go somewhere to collect them as they say they will hold them up to 28 days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭homingbird

7 Euro with this service plus a 5er with parcel motel makes it 12 euro postage i will be shopping elsewhere.

Advertisement