Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SportsDirect.com

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11 Loopy the Squirrel

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Will Sports Direct have any black Friday codes or best to go with IRE20?
    Soarer wrote: »
    Got an email mentioning the 20%, but also you get a €12 voucher for every €60 spent. But then there's an asterix and " terms and conditions apply", but can't find anything.
    Anyone know how it'll work?
    .co.uk site anyway is,
    Sports Direct>
    For every £50 spend spent you get a £10 voucher to spend in store or online. With no upper limit. So £500 spend you get a £100 credit!!! You can then spend the voucher between 2nd December 2014 and Xmas eve 2015.
    So basically 20% off on every £50 spent!

There's your Ts & Cs. Raged as spent over €200 a couple of hours ago...nearly put ya off going near them again...sickened.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,861 ✭✭✭Soarer

Thanks Loopy.

Doing the dog on it, I wonder if its possible to spend €120 after 20% discount, get 2no. €12 vouchers, buy something else using the 20%, then use your 2no. €12 vouchers against it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

.co.uk site anyway is,

There's your Ts & Cs. Raged as spent over €200 a couple of hours ago...nearly put ya off going near them again...sickened.

Surely you could have cancelled and just reordered again no :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭stoutykid

Has shipping gone back up to €5.99 now...?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭monicaali

stoutykid wrote: »
    if it's under 100 , over 100 shipping is 1euro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭stoutykid

thanks...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

got email last night with 20% off code but cant see anywhere to put the damn thing in before going to paypal page..any ideas?

fifib wrote: »
    got email last night with 20% off code but cant see anywhere to put the damn thing in before going to paypal page..any ideas?

You can enter the voucher just before you choose the payment method

something like this - Paypal - Card - Voucher or coupon - apply voucher

• Registered Users Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Nemeses2050

stoutykid wrote: »

Yep, that's what I paid but the prices of some stuff have come down yesterday and with 20% off, it isn't too bad.

monicaali wrote: »
    You can enter the voucher just before you choose the payment method

something like this - Paypal - Card - Voucher or coupon - apply voucher

+1, select the Coupon thing first then select paypal for payment

• Advertisement

Yep, that's what I paid but the prices of some stuff have come down yesterday and with 20% off, it isn't too bad.

i ordered on sunday, and paid 1 euro and its still the same 5.99 orders under 100 and 1euro for orders above 100

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

Has anyone gotten the €12 off €60 spend?
    I ordered a pair of runners 2 days ago and just did a dummy order now to see if its worth cancelling and re-ordering but I go the whole way through to payment details and there's no mention of the €12:confused:

Only wrote: »
    I ordered a pair of runners 2 days ago and just did a dummy order now to see if its worth cancelling and re-ordering but I go the whole way through to payment details and there's no mention of the €12:confused:

I did get a £ 10 rebate offer after I completed my payment...but someone said there's a hidden subscription in it...so I didn't bother about it.

i ordered on sunday, and paid 1 euro and its still the same 5.99 orders under 100 and 1euro for orders above 100

After price reductions my order was below 100...so I had to pay 5.99 but with 20% off it worked much cheaper...so i'm a happy camper..:D

I did get a £ 10 rebate offer after I completed my payment...but someone said there's a hidden subscription in it...so I didn't bother about it.

I got that when I did my order a couple of days ago - it's a 'standard' 'offer' they have that you have to subscribe to but this €12 thing is something different.
    Can't seem to find any trace of it though only on the home page

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Is there a discount code available? Or have the codes that were emailed account specific?

Is there a discount code available? Or have the codes that were emailed account specific?
    IRE20

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Local_Chap

I got that when I did my order a couple of days ago - it's a 'standard' 'offer' they have that you have to subscribe to but this €12 thing is something different.
    Can't seem to find any trace of it though only on the home page

After you make your order you get an email saying they will send the voucher to you either on but not before Tuesday 2nd of Decemebr or after the order had been dispatched.

Voucher will only be valid from 2th December 2014 to 24th December 2015.

Local_Chap wrote: »
    After you make your order you get an email saying they will send the voucher to you either on but not before Tuesday 2nd of Decemebr or after the order had been dispatched.

Voucher will only be valid from 2th December 2014 to 24th December 2015.

Thanks!
    May as well cancel and reorder so :)

ETA - Emialed them to cancel the order or if they could apply the voucher - no joy - say they can't cancel or make changes .. oh well

• Registered Users Posts: 27,818 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Looking to pick the mother up a pair of runners on this. How long does it usually take for shipping ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Looking to pick the mother up a pair of runners on this. How long does it usually take for shipping ?

My last order was 3 days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

IRE20

Im getting this when I put in code...IRE20 - This voucher code is not valid.
    Anyone else seeing this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

IRE20

worked great for me on Monday. Delivered yesterday morning

• Registered Users Posts: 14 BargainSlayer

WTF
    IRE20 - This voucher code is not valid.
    i have a 300 Euro order
    Is it over NOOOOOOOOO

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭CJmasgrande

I purchased €110 worth of stuff last night and I don't seem to have received any money off voucher for my next purchase, how exactly do I get the voucher is it via an email?

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Local_Chap

fifib wrote: »
    Im getting this when I put in code...IRE20 - This voucher code is not valid.
    Anyone else seeing this?
    WTF
    i have a 300 Euro order
    Is it over NOOOOOOOOO

Make sure ye are using the Irish site http://ie.sportsdirect.com/

WTF
    i have a 300 Euro order
    Is it over NOOOOOOOOO

It's not a Voucher...click on the Coupon button when you're in the payment section.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭matrixf

I purchased €110 worth of stuff last night and I don't seem to have received any money off voucher for my next purchase, how exactly do I get the voucher is it via an email?

just get message through email. voucher wont be issued till tuesday 2nd December, see copy of email below

Thank you for shopping on SportsDirect Ireland. Our initial checks show that your most recent purchase has qualified for the voucher offer.
    We will endeavour to send the voucher to you either on but not before Tuesday 2nd of December 2014 or after the order has been despatched.

Please note the following Terms and Conditions,

once the order been despatched we will complete our last checks to ensure that you order meets the voucher requirements. The requirements are as follows:
    total spend including Postage is £ 50.00 (GBP) (or multiples of)
    cancelled / exchanges / pre-order items will NOT be included in the total spend.
    £ 10.00 (GBP) voucher for every £ 50.00 (GBP) spent.
    voucher will be valid from 02-12-2014 until 24-12-2015.
    voucher can be redeemed online.
    voucher can be redeemed in UK Stores only.
    In the event of refunded goods, we reserves the right to cancel voucher or charge for used vouchers.
    offer not available in concession stores.
    Thanks

The SportsDirect Ireland team.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 BargainSlayer

ie sportsdirect is not working for me i was using the normal one....
    do you have to use some special settings in order to access it ?
    Also the ie sportsdirect does have the same products and the same prices ?
    Please reply soon i have to make a hard decision :(

• Advertisement

ie sportsdirect is not working for me i was using the normal one....
    do you have to use some special settings in order to access it ?
    Also the ie sportsdirect does have the same products and the same prices ?
    Please reply soon i have to make a hard decision :(

No special settings nothing...just proceed to check out, sign in, confirm delivery /billing address and then when you're on the payment section, scroll down to Coupon button and then click it, there you enter the code IRE20..it takes 20% off and gives you new balance then proceed to by Card/Paypal etc.

Advertisement