Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SportsDirect.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭barneyrub

Just to confirm that by clicking the first option for delivery (that states collection) gets delivered to your door. Ordered a bike sun evening, got delivered today.
    Got 20% off and used the 12e voucher so saved 36e on the bike

• Registered Users Posts: 3,790 ✭✭✭rizzee

I ordered late Tuesday night and in order details on my account it still says awaiting courier pick up...

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Tweaky

My order that was delivered to me yesterday is still showing awaiting courier pickup. Sportsdirects system seems to be under pressure at the moment and not working well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭homingbird

About the voucher i was going to sign up for it but noticed that it like the text scam you are joining a club with fees so just be careful.

Another thing i want to ask is can you use anpost sterling credit card on their site as it would save money buying in sterling.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

homingbird wrote: »
    About the voucher i was going to sign up for it but noticed that it like the text scam you are joining a club with fees so just be careful.

Another thing i want to ask is can you use anpost sterling credit card on their site as it would save money buying in sterling.

Thats the cashback after checkout, rather than the £10/€12 actual voucher

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭homingbird

Davy wrote: »
    Thats the cashback after checkout, rather than the £10/€12 actual voucher

Yes & their is fees if you read it right so not worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,080 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

rizzee wrote: »
    I ordered late Tuesday night and in order details on my account it still says awaiting courier pick up...

Click on track order and if it has shipped it will take you to the courier site.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

shipping has gone up again? 6.99 to ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭dozy doctor

Tweaky wrote: »
    IRE20 was working as of yesterday - 20% Off

Just got €25 off thanks to your code :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭bren2001

Where do you get this £10/€12 voucher from?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭crayon80

It was a promo a week or two back. Spend €60, get a €12 off voucher for your next purchase over €something to be used by December 2015. There's posts further back in this thread about it but it's over now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Casey78

Casey78 wrote: »
    My latest order was signed for at 11am yesterday morning in the Parcel Motel depot in Finglas. Still no sign of it being put into my local parcel motel locker.
    I only live in Lucan ffs!

Still haven't got it. Parcel Motel must be seriously backed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Casey78 wrote: »
    Still haven't got it. Parcel Motel must be seriously backed up.

Do you get your packages delivered to the Texaco on the n4? Parcel Motel sent me an email last week saying all deliveries to there were backed up because it was especially busy.

Maybe the other locations are the same?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Casey78

phasers wrote: »
    Do you get your packages delivered to the Texaco on the n4? Parcel Motel sent me an email last week saying all deliveries to there were backed up because it was especially busy.

Maybe the other locations are the same?

I did get delivered to that one but got the same email and changed my delivery to the one at the Maxol beside Lucan Sarsfields.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,871 ✭✭✭Soarer

At this stage, would a fella be better off paying the extra for the quicker delivery? Or is their standard still less than a week?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,790 ✭✭✭rizzee

I got my stuff this morning by courier after ordering late Tuesday night. Happy days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

http://ie.sportsdirect.com/mfx-a-pure-breed-annihilate-mtb-26-inch-932127?colcode=93212703

Great value for money, they are using all shimano parts, the hydraulic brakes would be worth half the asking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

IRE20 still works btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

Ordered on Monday the 15th at 4PM and got the delivery this afternoon. Happy. :)

Wish I knew about the coupon code though.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Name Changed

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    IRE20 still works btw.

Not anymore :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭bigwillie

Made an order a minute ago and code worked for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

bigwillie wrote: »
    Made an order a minute ago and code worked for me.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

Not anymore :(

Gotta be doing it from the .ie domain, won't work from co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Is there any free delivery codes ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

I ordered a pair of Asics Nimbus for 115 inc post and packaging. Compare that to 160-165 in most shops in Ireland. Only took 3 days to recieve them so I can't fault them!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

any working codes guys?

Does anyone know if Sports World in Heatons accept returns from Sports Direct website ?

Karen23 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if Sports World in Heatons accept returns from Sports Direct website ?

I'd say they will ask you for a receipt, so no.

GvidoR wrote: »
    I'd say they will ask you for a receipt, so no.

Would the Sports Direct receipt not be accepted ?

I had thought they were the same shop.

• Advertisement

Karen23 wrote: »
    Would the Sports Direct receipt not be accepted ?

I had thought they were the same shop.

I suppose you can try, but I doubt they'll accept it.

Advertisement