Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SportsDirect.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Or maybe give those pants to your wife to wear!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,601 ✭✭✭Zardoz

blastman wrote: »
    Maybe you should have bought more balls... :D
    lol ,I think she may have a point though ,I am running out of places to store all the clothes I have stockpiled.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Zardoz wrote: »
    Be wary of the Dunlop golf shorts
    http://www.sportsdirect.com/dunlop-golf-shorts-mens-367003?colcode=36700303
    While the waist size is a bit on the small size the leg is way too tight ,it catches on the thigh and I have slim legs ,I'd hate to see someone with big legs they would look like the incredible hulk.

Best thing to do is go to Sports Savers/Heatons & try the stuff on,they are the same as Sports Direct.If it fits then order from Sports Direct for half the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 greendodger93

5th order arrived today over the space of about a year, everything there as usual and got my 5th mug :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

Ordered a road bike for my boyf last night. He wants to take up cycling and couldn't believe the prices as the cheapest he had seen in Halfords was €400. Jaw further dropped when I said it was only €1 postage from the UK!! :D:D

He's now just wondering will he get a mug of his own (though he has called ownership of my mug already!)

Sports Direct site is dangerous as soon as I ordered his bike I had to log out as I was starting to shop for more stuff for myself! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

snubbleste wrote: »

FFS,gets card,cuts it up & burns it.

I'm bad enough with Aliexpress as it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,835 ✭✭✭✭Basq

4 Foot Bag? Aimed at Warwick Davis so..

• Registered Users Posts: 6 tomo_toole

Basq wrote: »
    4 Foot Bag? Aimed at Warwick Davis so..

??

You do know that a punch bag hangs down from the ceiling right lol

tomo_toole wrote: »
    You do know that a punch bag hangs down from the ceiling right lol
    I do.. but is 4 foot standard? Seems a little short.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,601 ✭✭✭Zardoz

mandz wrote: »
    Ordered a road bike for my boyf last night. He wants to take up cycling and couldn't believe the prices as the cheapest he had seen in Halfords was €400. Jaw further dropped when I said it was only €1 postage from the UK!! :D:D
    Are the bikes of decent quality ?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

6 emails to their customer service (normal "contact us" account and "paypal@sportsdirect") about missing items from my second order and zero response. Latest i.e. third order, turned up this morning ripped open and items inside were dirty, I.e. looked like they were dropped into a puddle.

I know SportsDirect are cheap, but out of three orders, only the first turned up all present and correct, half the second order was missing and the third (4 pairs of chinos/jeans) will all need a run through the washing machine before I can wear them. Would it kill them to actually package orders properly, even if it cost an extra couple of euro?? I don't know about the rest of you but all my orders were wrapped in a bin bag, and a flimsy one at that.

I think it's fair to say DO NOT RELY ON RECEIVING A RESPONSE FROM CUSTOMER SERVICES AT SPORTSDIRECT AS THEY ARE DIRT/INEFFCIENT.

I waited 3 weeks for a reply

• Registered Users Posts: 9 johnjason2011

any new codes for sportsdirect

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

RZA0505C20XW give 10% off for running gear, swimming gear and bikes.

Got this last night and 10% off :)

http://www.sportsdirect.com/run-365-hi-viz-running-jacket-ladies-459291

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

Basq wrote: »
    I do.. but is 4 foot standard? Seems a little short.

Hang it lower from the ceiling. There gonna be aimed towards kids at 4ft, normal bags are 7ft and waaaaaay heavier.

Hang it lower from the ceiling. There gonna be aimed towards kids at 4ft, normal bags are 7ft and waaaaaay heavier.
    Thought so alright..

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

stickybean wrote: »
    RZA0505C20XW give 10% off for running gear, swimming gear and bikes.

Got this last night and 10% off :)

http://www.sportsdirect.com/run-365-hi-viz-running-jacket-ladies-459291

Cheers, that saved me the delivery charges !;)

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭raddo

Sent back some items to SD last week, Norn Ireland jersey instead of Rep of Ireland ffs, but have heard nothing from them yet.
    How long usually for returns and do they e-mail you when they receive it?
    Didn't send it registered post, is this an issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Calgary22

i sent mine last sat for a refund and and exchange on some of the items and got an email last night to conform they had arrived.i did not send by registered post either.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

Zardoz wrote: »
    Are the bikes of decent quality ?

Will let you know when it arrives next week (hopefully!). The bike he picked had some good reviews which is why he went with it. I hope they are or I'm in trouble with the boyf! :( Can anyone else say what their bikes are like?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Alpha Dog 1

raddo wrote: »
    Sent back some items to SD last week, Norn Ireland jersey instead of Rep of Ireland ffs, but have heard nothing from them yet.
    How long usually for returns and do they e-mail you when they receive it?
    Didn't send it registered post, is this an issue?
    When they send out a wrong product who pays for return postage?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

When they send out a wrong product who pays for return postage?

Tusa.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭pauleoin

Sent back a "pair" of two left foot runners via an post, they sent correct pair and refunded the postage of 12 Euro to me, made contact by phone first to OK it. Took about two weeks all told.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

My parcel is in Dublin. Do dhl deliver on a Saturday or should I expext it Monday?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Alpha Dog 1

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    My parcel is in Dublin. Do dhl deliver on a Saturday or should I expext it Monday?

Monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    Mine was in Dublin at 5pm yesterday. Still in Dublin. :mad:

Expect it Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭balfe1990

Just ordered a bunch of gym gear there(trakkies, tops etc.)
    How long is delivery normally?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

balfe1990 wrote: »
    Just ordered a bunch of gym gear there(trakkies, tops etc.)
    How long is delivery normally?
    You should have it Wednesday I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭balfe1990

Nice one, not too bad so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭raddo

pauleoin wrote: »
    Sent back a "pair" of two left foot runners via an post, they sent correct pair and refunded the postage of 12 Euro to me, made contact by phone first to OK it. Took about two weeks all told.

What phone number did you use??

Advertisement