Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ice Hockey on TV

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

They might just be showing that until the game starts. Probably don't have rights to show the ceremony the Kings are having, even though it's being televised before the other game in America and Canada.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Anyone with a VPN can watch the games on NBC Sports website once you switch your IP address to one in the States. No Gamecenter or Setanta needed

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

Now setanta are showing the grand final rugby from Australia WTF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

peteeeed wrote: »
    Now setanta are showing the grand final rugby from Australia WTF

Are you serious? That's a joke

Are you serious? That's a joke

Now South American football , all over the shop

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭COYW

Bunch of promotional adverts now.

Edit : It's on now. "Doc" Emrick is yabbering on.

And we're off and running

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Salmonfella

when are you heading phoenix? cant wait myself going to be good to leave the bright lights of offaly for Calgary for a while.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

nhl gamecenter isn't working for me on any device at the moment.
    Has anybody else had luck?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭brianomc

Working on apple tv (ott vs win only though) and pc. ios apps are dead as is the xbox one i hear. The stream is having seizures though, same thing happening around europe anyway.

Fine when the players arent moving. Goes mental when they are so yeah, not ideal for ice hockey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

Dermo wrote: »
    nhl gamecenter isn't working for me on any device at the moment.
    Has anybody else had luck?

Yeah same here, not doing anything on the iPad. Can only get lineups etc but no live feed on the pc, so just doing the illegal thing and streaming instead. Hope it's just some teething problems.

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

Judging by twitter, gamecenter is having some serious problems in europe & north america.
    I'm hoping it will be back for the Canadiens game later, had to resort for an illegal stream to watch flyers & pengiuns

• Registered Users Posts: 9,974 ✭✭✭cena

Dermo wrote: »
    Judging by twitter, gamecenter is having some serious problems in europe & north america.
    I'm hoping it will be back for the Canadiens game later, had to resort for an illegal stream to watch flyers & pengiuns

the pens flyers game is always a good game to watch

Game enter is still out on my iPad, but is running fine on the pc now, ready to settle down for the Bruins v Rangers game.

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

Good start for them. I thought there would be loads of goals in this, but to be honest both sides looked blunt to me, no really bite, and I guess a lot of that may be down to rustiness.

As the season progresses they should get more fluid, but there is not much time to blow away the cobwebs. I thought Martin played well for them, 2 assists and 3 blocks with 24 minutes of ice time, and I thought Crosby was fairly s.hit.

Looking forward to the Bruins v Rangers game now.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭alanmcl12

How was the broadcast on setanta, according to people in the UK it was very poor and constantly lagged.
    So did setanta use the same feed as Premier sports?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,974 ✭✭✭cena

Anyone got a link to a good stream for rangers games. Want to watch on my iPod

alanmcl12 wrote: »
    How was the broadcast on setanta, according to people in the UK it was very poor and constantly lagged.
    So did setanta use the same feed as Premier sports?

Glad to see it wasn't just my reception, it would freeze for half a second then start again the whole game , really poor

• Advertisement

Glad to see it wasn't just my reception, it would freeze for half a second then start again the whole game , really poor

It was very poor, I have to agree. Also, I was watching a re-run of the Kings game this morning and there was no commentary during the 2nd period.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

Condensed games are horrible. Watching the Wild game, they just cut from the celebrations of the first goal to showing the puck in the back of the net for the second. It was the only goal I really wanted to see as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Magic-SG1

Paid for GameCenter Live yesterday, works perfect with Unblock Us, no blackouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

No discussion of illegal streaming sites, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    No discussion of illegal streaming sites, please.

sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Mosaic and PiP mode on Gamecenter Live aren't working properly, far from ideal. Can only watch one game at a time now.

i'm finding it quite hard to watch setanta with the SD crappy picture they transmit. very hard to follow the puck

i'm finding it quite hard to watch setanta with the SD crappy picture they transmit. very hard to follow the puck

I watched that flames v ducks games there and it was fine for me. The pens v flyers was very poor though.

• Advertisement

COYW wrote: »
    I watched that flames v ducks games there and it was fine for me. The pens v flyers was very poor though.
    pens v flyers was the one i watched , piss poor

Advertisement