Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CoD Black Ops 2] News and Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Just a word of warning to everyone who preordered the hardened or care package edition in gamestop, They didn't get enough limited editions of Halo 4 in to cover the preorders they had leaving people dissappointed. It will be €60 in most places for standard edition, HMV will probably do it for 50-55.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭mr bungle.

IPAM wrote: »
    Probably between €45 and €60 at a guess and depending on the shop. Tesco is usually pretty cheap
    thanks for that.i have it pre ordered with game stop,so i am stuck with whatever price that they will have

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

For anyone that wants there are some cool videos here: https://hotfile.com/list/2117911/952e026

The camos look badass!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Next November will be a cluster-free zone. Thank God.

Just found this :D

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,181 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Just a heads up if you haven't pre-ordered the game and are planning on picking it up launch day. Keep an eye on Tesco the day before, the one in Castlebar had Halo 4 for sale a day early so I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happens with BLOPs 2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,953 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

^ is that some sort of joke?

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Headshot wrote: »
    lol see most of the bidders?

Not a chance that will be seller

Yeah I half guessed, but still... some very sad individuals out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭AGB_Ghost

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Yeah I half guessed, but still... some very sad individuals out there.

I WON!!!!!!!!......... oh...... :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Dubdude

If I don't pre order the standard edition and just go to tesco and pick it up is there anyway I can get nuketown 2025??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Dubdude wrote: »
    If I don't pre order the standard edition and just go to tesco and pick it up is there anyway I can get nuketown 2025??
    I'd imagine you could get it as DLC somewhere down the line, but I dunno how much that would cost or when it would be out.

Think nuketown 2025 is i pre order only bonus. Like when you pick it up if pre ordered they will give you a code along with the game to download it. I remember when I pre ordered BF3 i got a separate printed page with a code on it for the pre order stuff.

That said if u were picking it up early on launch day you might get a spare code thrown in with your purchase

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭jimmy the car

Denny M wrote: »
    I'd imagine you could get it as DLC somewhere down the line, but I dunno how much that would cost or when it would be out.

Not sure if it's true or not but saw clip on Youtube this morning from Tmrtn saying David Vonderhar said on Twitter that there are no plans to release Nuketown 2025 at a later date in a DLC it will be only available on pre order....could just be sayig that that bump up pre orders so who knows if he's serious or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

So if you don't preorder this you never have to play nuketown? Brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

So if you don't preorder this you never have to play nuketown? Brilliant

I don't see the problem with pre-ordering. You can just go in and put down a fiver to pre-order it then pay the rest on launch day as you would have done anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

I think I will pre-order this game and collect it in a bricks and mortar shop.

Went to pre-order yesterday and the staff gave me weird looks and said they'd never heard of it. Left confused and carrying 2 bags of cement and measuring tape (they were on offer).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Call of Duty: Black Ops II Will Feature Multiplayer Live-Streaming Via YouTube
    Brian Ashcraft
    Activision's FPS sequel will be breaking new ground when Call of Duty: Black Ops II allows players to broadcast live in-game multiplayer streaming to YouTube from the Xbox 360 and PS3.

As previously mentioned, the new functionality is a first for modern consoles, allowing them to transmit gameplay in real-time. The streams will be viewable on web browsers and mobile devices through the Call of Duty Elite service as well as individual YouTube accounts. Integration with the Elite service will let registered members view stats, loadouts and match data of the player broadcasting the match. The YouTube livestreaming will be available right on Black Ops II's 11/13/12 release date.

http://kotaku.com/5958773/call-of-duty-black-ops-ii-will-feature-multiplayer-live+streaming-via-youtube

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Does the same apply to the nuke town zombies map?
    If ya don't pre order it you won't get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,559 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Gamesnash.ie have extended their Boardsies deal and you can still avail of the offer (preorder BLOPS 2 and get a voucher to use on their site) Full details below.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056771401

Anyway, last COD I played was BLOPS 1, skipped MW3 and wasn't pushed on this until I saw the Zombies campaign mode, that just looks class! Also, thats a brilliant addition being able to stream your game to youtube!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

PerrinV2 wrote: »

I'd imagine so

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

PerrinV2 wrote: »

You need to pre-order the Hardened Edition for nuketown zombies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 410 ✭✭_Gawd_

Speaking of Nuketown, with the game already being leaked Treyarch have given the go-ahead for people who already have the game to livestream so get ready to be inundated with BLOPS2 over the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,953 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

that kill confirmed, kill confirmed is fair ****ing annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Headshot wrote: »
    that kill confirmed, kill confirmed is fair ****ing annoying

Then don't play it? :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 410 ✭✭_Gawd_

It seems that the few places we already know about Zombies are only the start of the Tranzit map! Look at this video...there are big underground labs etc.

Girlfriend just told me she is going to pay for my hardened edition on Tuesday morning!! :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

srumball wrote: »
    Girlfriend just told me she is going to pay for my hardened edition on Tuesday morning!! :D:D:D:D

your gf is getting you hardened, aww yeah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭mr bungle.

You need to pre-order the Hardened Edition for nuketown zombies.
    yer one behind the counter in game stop told me that nuketown zombies comes with the standard edition pre ordered

Advertisement