Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CoD Black Ops 2] News and Discussion

Options
1737475767779»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

any league play players here? im sick of being with 3 noobs against an organised clan :( im 3rd in my league and id really like 3 decent players so i can win it.

add MarkLogan-91 if you are currently playing league play and want a very good player on your team :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

MarkY91 wrote: »
    any league play players here? im sick of being with 3 noobs against an organised clan :( im 3rd in my league and id really like 3 decent players so i can win it.

add MarkLogan-91 if you are currently playing league play and want a very good player on your team :)

I think AdamD plays mostly league, you'll probably find him somewhere on the COD forum. You should fire him a PM and see if he's looking for someone

• Registered Users Posts: 12,383 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

MarkY91 wrote: »

Add Doyier on psn or adam.doyle242 on skype (skype would be better). Won't be particularly active for a few weeks though, have exams.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

AdamD wrote: »
    Add Doyier on psn or adam.doyle242 on skype (skype would be better). Won't be particularly active for a few weeks though, have exams.

ill add you now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

601949_592734404080891_2025077272_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

Most people are Prestige Master by now so what good is Double XP weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Most people are Prestige Master by now so what good is Double XP weekend?
    It's just to get people playing again.

Well I'd say most aren't master prestige, so that's probably why

I'm 40 on Prestige 10. Hadnt played in about 3 weeks. So yeah I'd say its for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭The Little Fella

Well I'd say most aren't master prestige, so that's probably why

good for you, I'm still stuck on the first prestige. level 55 just keeps on giving. don't think I'm ever going to make it. Jesus I'm must be fair ****e at this game. :-P

• Advertisement

good for you, I'm still stuck on the first prestige. level 55 just keeps on giving. don't think I'm ever going to make it. Jesus I'm must be fair ****e at this game. :-P

You do know you need to click the prestige mode button right? :P

miralize wrote: »
    You do know you need to click the prestige mode button right? :P

wait-what.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭returnNull

^^lol:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

What time is double xp over at?

Is it tomorrow at 6pm?

lkionm wrote: »
    What time is double xp over at?

Is it tomorrow at 6pm?

Yeah it's usually around that time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

Lovely, can bust into it after my last exam tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Where is the cheapest I can get Blops 2 from?

Battlefield 3 is growing a bit long in the tooth so I need to freshen sh*t up, also Steam can take a run and jump if they think Im paying their prices for this game.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 280 ✭✭Yousef

Where is the cheapest I can get Blops 2 from?

Battlefield 3 is growing a bit long in the tooth so I need to freshen sh*t up, also Steam can take a run and jump if they think Im paying their prices for this game.

Don't do it man!

You've got so much to live for....

I'll pay you to take this heap of crap off me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Yousef wrote: »
    Don't do it man!

You've got so much to live for....

I'll pay you to take this heap of crap off me.

:mad: It seems you were right

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

82522987.jpg

• Advertisement

new map pack coming out looks decent. summit is back.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

This new glitch cracked me up :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Black Ops 2: Revolution DLC is free-to-play on PS3 this weekend
    Call of Duty: Black Ops 2′s first DLC pack ‘Revolution’ is free-to-play on PS3 this weekend, courtesy of developer Treyarch.

MP1st reports that the free trial lasts until June 24.

To grab it, simply head to the Black Ops 2 in-game store and choose ‘Revolution Free Trial’.

The pack includes new maps Grind, Mirage, Hydro and Downhill, as well as the new Peacekeeper SMG weapon and Zombies map Die Rise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

Sorry if this sounds stupid or been asked already but when next gen cods come out for ps4/xbox will the online community be split up with last gen consoles or will ps4 players and ps3 players be in same lobbies etc? If players are gonna be split up its gonna be weird and way less players on next gen id say.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Sorry if this sounds stupid or been asked already but when next gen cods come out for ps4/xbox will the on-line community be split up with last gen consoles or will ps4 players and ps3 players be in same lobbies etc? If players are gonna be split up its gonna be weird and way less players on next gen id say.
    No different to a new multi player game coming out on the PC and not everyone has enough money to upgrade to play it.
    That won't deter publishers or developers pushing out new games.
    I'm going to assume you definitely won't be able to play the same game across both generations, doesn't make financial sense. They want you to upgrade, and you know you will :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 280 ✭✭Yousef

Rabies wrote: »
    No different to a new multi player game coming out on the PC and not everyone has enough money to upgrade to play it.
    That won't deter publishers or developers pushing out new games.
    I'm going to assume you definitely won't be able to play the same game across both generations, doesn't make financial sense. They want you to upgrade, and you know you will :p

Yeah, upgrade to Battlefield 4 & TitanFall.

Advertisement