Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CoD Black Ops 2] News and Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Vargulf wrote: »
    2b38d618913153b967f3fea16d48b21f.png
    Is this legit ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭AGB_Ghost

EoghanIRL wrote: »
    Is this legit ?

More than likely, the games gone on sale in some countries and people have the game as we speak

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

Someone posting videos of themselves playing the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭Vargulf

http://www.mediafire.com/?xbnpteucau7lu7u

^ Some leaked zombies gameplay. All the YouTube versions are being taken down.

Reminds me of Charlie Wilson's War (fantastic movie by the way). Middle Eastern countries taken arms against the russians in desert terrain, more specifically, fighting HIND-D's

• Advertisement

Yes but some countries have dodgy game shops that sell games before release day for a higher price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

Vargulf wrote: »
    2b38d618913153b967f3fea16d48b21f.png

Magic??

Yes but some countries have dodgy game shops that sell games before release day for a higher price

Japan have been gaining huge Infamy for doing it over the past few years. Games like Resident Evil 6 and Dark Souls made there way onto the markets like 3 weeks early. But for Dark Souls they had some kind of.... anti-pirate cheat thing where the game was polluted with unstoppable enemies and the only way to stop them was to wait for the official release day patch to remove them completely.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Japan have been gaining huge Infamy for doing it over the past few years. Games like Resident Evil 6 and Dark Souls made there way onto the markets like 3 weeks early. But for Dark Souls they had some kind of.... anti-pirate cheat thing where the game was polluted with unstoppable enemies and the only way to stop them was to wait for the official release day patch to remove them completely.

thats a cool idea, stops people getting a leg up from getting the game, early, sure with COD you go online on launch night and there's people well on their way to prestige level already

krudler wrote: »
    thats a cool idea, stops people getting a leg up from getting the game, early, sure with COD you go online on launch night and there's people well on their way to prestige level already

Sure there was murder on the IW twitter about how unfair it is that people who got the game early had most of the weapons and gear and had prestiged already weren't getting reset for release. Ernest Le (Some YouTuber) Got to 10th in the first week of the game's release.

• Advertisement

Sure there was murder on the IW twitter about how unfair it is that people who got the game early had most of the weapons and gear and had prestiged already weren't getting reset for release. Ernest Le (Some YouTuber) Got to 10th in the first week of the game's release.

I want to hold off buying on launch until reviews and verdicts start coming in on here and online, but then if I do that I'll be getting murdered by people who have it a few days or a week or whatever and know the maps, gahh, torn.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I want to hold off buying on launch until reviews and verdicts start coming in on here and online, but then if I do that I'll be getting murdered by people who have it a few days or a week or whatever and know the maps, gahh, torn.

Ah ye'll catch up pretty quick. Anyhow just find out which is the "broken" gun this year and just use that for the first few weeks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

Saw footage of that Slovakian weirdo playing combat training on the map Plaza. Love the look of the map, colorful, Lamborghini cars laying around the place. Nice wide map which looks fun.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Ah ye'll catch up pretty quick. Anyhow just find out which is the "broken" gun this year and just use that for the first few weeks :)

Ugh, yes the class everyone uses phase, wonder what the big thing everyone will whinge about this year is, the new OMA/Ghost setup. I havent been paying attention to the lead up to this at all tbh have no idea what the killstreaks perks and guns etc are like, which I kinda like going in completely blind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭Vargulf

srumball wrote: »
    Magic??

Mystery Box and Perk machines turned off.

That's a great way of combating the problem

That's a great way of combating the problem

The latest Serious Sam game did it too I think, not very sure, it's a simple thing but it does the job.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 963 ✭✭✭NinjaK

saw the new ad for it last night on sky sports, looked great!!

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,147 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Since I pre-ordered from Amazon, despite everyone warning me against it, I'll probably be in the same boat as you regardless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

• Advertisement

very informative video here

^ B flag is gonna be a friggin nightmare to take on that map, but in fairness it should be.

b flag is always the hardest to get and hold down, but if your team has a and c then your gonna win

• Registered Users Posts: 53,871 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Cant believe the lack of recoil with some guns

recoil is meant to be more severe on black ops 2, but doesnt look it, cross bow looks mad, you can fire three arrows at once

zombie gameplay is on youtube, the videos are very poor quality

Ugh, the rc-xd is back? ffs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Any new death streaks?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Ugh, the rc-xd is back? ffs

As long as they ban it from SnD I don't mind it tbh. It's a guaranteed free kill in Search.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

IPAM wrote: »
    Any new death streaks?

Dead Mans Foot

Advertisement