Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAE September 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭chursy

figrolls wrote: »
    I dont have them all, but have attached the ones I do have!

Thanks man!!!

This leaves the following cases without solutions.

-Centre City College
    -Thorpe Clinic
    -Enver Thermostat Plastics Ltd
    - Lowland bank Limited
    - Uniforms R Us

Would be great if someone can upload these for 2012

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭supernova84

chursy wrote: »
    This leaves the following cases without solutions.

-Centre City College
    -Thorpe Clinic
    - Lowland bank Limited
    - Uniforms R Us

Would be great if someone can upload these for 2012

Chursy I think you should have Campus Polymers there instead of Thorpe Clinic. I'm also missing these.

Can somebody put up the cases for Talon Talents & Premier Pet Foods. Also is there a Bill Williams solution. This case was put up earlier.
    Many Thanks.

Sorry my bad

-Centre City College
    -Campuspolymers
    -Lowland bank Limited
    -Uniforms R Us

these are the missing solutions

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 marjo87

also eco cartridge and bill williams... i dont see these solutions

marjo87 wrote: »
    also eco cartridge and bill williams... i dont see these solutions

Eco friendly - there u go

sound ... thanks

Does anyone have
    Session 9 and 10 Auditing Core Lecture notes - Its on the opinion . The lecture took place in May. Would be great if someone can share any appropriate notes for these

thanks

Also unfortunately there are no questions included as part of the Core lecture from 1-10. Has there been any questions etc uploaded on the main portal.

I have nearly all the lecture notes from 1 to 8 ( missing 9-10 as requested above) but would appreciate if someone can upload any question packs etc that need to be practiced for audit core.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 Stey_9

Hi,

Could someone please upload the following Case questions (have solutions, but no questions):

(1) Primus Pet Foods
    (2) Talon Talents

and the following Case solutions (have questions, but no solutions):

(1) Lowland Bank
    (2) Enver Plastics
    (3) Uniforms R Us
    (4) Campus Polymers
    (5) Centre City Colleges

Thanks

Does anyone know where the annotated solns are on the cai website?

Guys can i just re-iterate something - It looks like that people are posting more questions then contributing to this thread - There are a handful of posts with attachments and responses and handful of people who have posted these including myself.

May i suggest that people asking questions above consider previous posts and upload any materials that they have so we all share what we have rather then being selfish and mainly use this thread whenever you have a problem or whenever you are missing something.

I am not trying to sound like an ass but i think its important to highlight this factor.I am certainly doing my bit and would appreciate if everyone can do the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭ferike1

Hey this was floating round my firm. Dunno if people have it or not. They are the summarised notes for the guy who came first last year. Great concise sheets to bring into exam with the key points.
    http://www.4shared.com/zip/KiL2ERkH/FAE_Notes.html

Thank you to this guy :D

ferike1 wrote: »
    Hey this was floating round my firm. Dunno if people have it or not. They are the summarised notes for the guy who came first last year. Great concise sheets to bring into exam with the key points.
    http://www.4shared.com/zip/KiL2ERkH/FAE_Notes.html

Thank you to this guy :D

My thanks to that guy aswell. A lot of effort went into putting all that together. Thanks for posting. Much appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 the west

Fair play...thats was very sound of him and you to post this...Top man..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 the west

is anyone doing the chartered grinds school for core or is it actually worth it..I am considering doing it for a few, but I dont have a load of study leave...does anyone know anybody who did it last year...many Thanks...

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭MPBC123

How does every1 intend bringing their notes & files in wit them to the exams?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭ferike1

MPBC123 wrote: »
    How does every1 intend bringing their notes & files in wit them to the exams?

I want to bring in as little as possible. Summarised notes only

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Mavic09

Has anybody the Mock 2011 FAE Elective- Q & Ans? Can't find this on the web, could someone post it on here if they have it handy, thanks.

• Advertisement

Mavic09 wrote: »
    Has anybody the Mock 2011 FAE Elective- Q & Ans? Can't find this on the web, could someone post it on here if they have it handy, thanks.
    Check out the old FAE thread attached for 2011 - its uploaded there

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Sunnyli

I checked marjo87's list with mine. Could anyone kindly upload the missing cases and solutions? Thanks million!!

marjo87 wrote: »
    this is the case list i have so far ... i'm probably misisng a few let me know if I am .....

there are some case solutions on page 3 of this thread i think

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭mrduffy

campus polymers solution p9 appendix 1

initial investment per person benefitting 180000/35000 * 10

Not sure where the 10 comes from ? It is also in water vessels !

Can some one explain this to me ?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 tt1

Campus, enver and lowlands cases attached

• Registered Users Posts: 18 tt1

primus and talents questions

• Registered Users Posts: 5 x--ima--x

I know it must be mentioned somewhere but I was wondering if anyone knew what date the results of the continuous assessment are out?

x--ima--x wrote: »
    I know it must be mentioned somewhere but I was wondering if anyone knew what date the results of the continuous assessment are out?

June 29th

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭mrduffy

mrduffy wrote: »
    campus polymers solution p9 appendix 1

initial investment per person benefitting 180000/35000 * 10

Not sure where the 10 comes from ? It is also in water vessels !

Can some one explain this to me ?

can some one help me please ? it is doing my head in and i will help out other people on this thread i always do

• Registered Users Posts: 1 becks83

mrduffy wrote: »
    can some one help me please ? it is doing my head in and i will help out other people on this thread i always do

I've taken a quick glance at the case study.... in relation to the intial investment of 180,000 for the press and moulds, the press and moulds have a ten year life therefore in calculating the initial investment per person benefitting it is necessary to determine the number of people who will benefit over the entire life of the investment i.e. 35,000 people per year x 10 years resulting in 180,000 /(35,000 x 10). It is a similar scenario for the water carrying vessels.

I hope this makes sense!

• Advertisement

Sunnyli wrote: »
    I checked marjo87's list with mine. Could anyone kindly upload the missing cases and solutions? Thanks million!!

Does this include pastpapers/Sample papers/Mock exams as well??? or is it just the cases provided by the institute

Advertisement