Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Newborn & Toddlers Off-Topic Chat Thread

Options
1259260261262263265»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

Nah, that's a feature of having kids.
    I know plenty of people who have said they can't watch/listen to the news anymore since having kids, in particular any stories related to kids (refugees drowning and the like).It seems to just make you more aware of how horrible the world can be....

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭lunamoon

shesty wrote: »
    Nah, that's a feature of having kids.
    I know plenty of people who have said they can't watch/listen to the news anymore since having kids, in particular any stories related to kids (refugees drowning and the like).It seems to just make you more aware of how horrible the world can be....

I'm like this now. Before nothing would bother me. I went to see Toy Story the other day and I was bawling crying before the opening titles :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,254 ✭✭✭✭fits

Im the same. I actually cant handle some of those photos or the Ana Kriegel case or much at all. I cant watch violent movies either. I dont think I'm the worse for it.

Advertisement