Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everything Else Hip Hop

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Nah, not much, just that they were affiliated to the Boot Camp Click and Premo was the first DJ to play them. He also had one track on his Reality Check album.
    I think that OC on Jazz FM first played them here and we picked up the 12" on the back of that.

Just had a look and they're on twitter as well if you want to filter through thier twerps to see if you can dig out any info:
    https://twitter.com/shadezofbklyn
    But it looks like people are just commenting on Change and retweeting it and they say thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Big Boi is going to appear on the UK version of Celebrity Big Brother.

As much as I hate the whole concept of Big Brother, I might actually be tempted to watch it. MIGHT, but probably won't.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.24939/title.big-boi-to-star-in-uk-version-of-celebrity-big-brother

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭weemcd

Big Boi is going to appear on the UK version of Celebrity Big Brother.

As much as I hate the whole concept of Big Brother, I might actually be tempted to watch it. MIGHT, but probably won't.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.24939/title.big-boi-to-star-in-uk-version-of-celebrity-big-brother

I despise Big Brother at this stage, but I'd be fascinated and have to watch this. Getting paid nicley, almost half a million US$

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I'm all for a rap battle between himself and Abz. :cool:

It'll be surreal to see him and Big Ron Atkinson together in the same room.

I read a really well researched article about it and they attributed Hey Ya! to him.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/08/06/celebrity-big-brother-abz-big-boi_n_3713554.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

LFC ain't nuthing ta F with

1077467_10151902319237573_714405531_o.jpg

Suarez best protect his neck!

The origin if that pic is that the Wu and LFC are staying at the same hotel in Oslo last night.
    I wonder if Rushie is a fan?

Hard to imagine Rush blasting a bit of Wu!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Girl, I know you want that diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

Just class

• Advertisement

It looks like Em made an early appearance at Slane :pac:.

1185485_10200884903058727_581232454_n.jpg

Tom Thum video

Just class

You heard him on the Rugged Man album?

Anyone want to know what Bahamadia is doing these days? Well she is making tracks on her iPhone. They are actually quite f*cking great

11 minutes and a few different tracks there -> http://bahamadia.bandcamp.com/

And there is a making of clip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭TheBza

I remember checking out her bandcamp months ago, thought to myself the production sounds really weak, never copped the beats were made from an iphone. She needs to get back working with premo!

She also features on the Kid Tsunami album.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Brendan Filone

Pretty funny interview of Wu-Tang at Bonnaroo festival a few weeks ago, RZA is tripping balls haha. Would love if he was this fucked up when someone from RTE interview them at Electric Picnic.

GZA doing his thang, eating crisps and sneaking around in the shadows at the very back. Nothing ever changes.

Came across this video. Would love to see actual footage of the battle.
    The chicks start like being like, "ooooh" and "aaaah". You know, once the chicks start chiming in, man, it's pretty much over.

The worlds of Star Wars and martial arts collide.

1234213_10151610000762006_1799743823_n.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Big Boi did an AMA session with Reddit users today.

22f051eafc612c617cc494a7a4e2f22b.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Anybody know anything about Eye Kyu? Heard him on a few tracks on Infinite a good while back but can't seem to find anything else on him, is he still rapping??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I think that OC on Jazz FM first played them here and we picked up the 12" on the back of that.

O dizzle wasn't flying solo you know :D

tossy wrote: »
    O dizzle wasn't flying solo you know :D

Oh right, so you were involved as well. So you must know DJ KAl/Kaliber Beats as well?

Oh right, so you were involved as well. So you must know DJ KAl/Kaliber Beats as well?

Yeah myself and OC started the show and then we had Mayhem and Messiah J and a few others along the way.I know Kal/Alan alright - is that you ?

tossy wrote: »
    Yeah myself and OC started the show and then we had Mayhem and Messiah J and a few others along the way.I know Kal/Alan alright - is that you ?

Ah right, it's all falling into place now.

Nah, I work with Kal but know he runs in the same circles as OC/Scary Eire and yourself.

Ah right, it's all falling into place now.

Nah, I work with Kal but know he runs in the same circles as OC/Scary Eire and yourself.

I haven't seen or spoke to Alan in years he was very good friends with another Allan who is a good friend of mine,he was a sound dude though and a true hip hopper.

Em has a sense of humour! Who knew? He still struggles to crack a smile though. I wonder does he know how to?

Em has a sense of humour! Who knew? He still struggles to crack a smile though. I wonder does he know how to?

He's always had a dead-pan, dry sense of humour. Not in the promo's for his last 2 albums, he's been extremely vacant. But he's getting his old spark back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

http://rapgenius.com/artists/Punch

Punch the TDE president is hardly the same punch as punchline and wordsworth?!?

Advertisement