Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everything Else Hip Hop

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Turns out the Purple Tape box is now sold out, and the competition is only open to North American residents.

A load of bullshít if you ask me.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭LUPE

I got one of the Purple Tapes, site went down the other day with the demand but managed to get on eventually

Shipped the other day, shipping cost more than the boxset itself, still delighted though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

LUPE wrote: »
    I got one of the Purple Tapes, site went down the other day with the demand but managed to get on eventually

Shipped the other day, shipping cost more than the boxset itself, still delighted though :)

how much did it sting you out of interest?

Stuff like this is an absolute luxury for me, but the kind of things I'd like to have when I'm old, at the very least to show my kids & grandkids what real hip hop is like, and that fella Drake who has been making records for 20 years with his wiki niki minaj is not the G.O.A.T ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭LUPE

weemcd wrote: »
    how much did it sting you out of interest?

Stuff like this is an absolute luxury for me, but the kind of things I'd like to have when I'm old, at the very least to show my kids & grandkids what real hip hop is like, and that fella Drake who has been making records for 20 years with his wiki niki minaj is not the G.O.A.T ;)

$45 for the set itself, $50 to get it shipped cos it's nearly 2kg in weight apparently. Translates to just over €70, expensive I know but then again you could spend that on a night out in town and it would be money pissed up against the wall. I'd be happier to have something like this if it means staying in over the weekend, if it stays limited to 1,000 sets then it's a pretty cool bit of memorabilia.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

LUPE wrote: »
    Translates to just over €70, expensive I know but then again you could spend that on a night out in town and it would be money pissed up against the wall.

This is the truth, this, the liquid swiords set and 36 chambers dirty version box sets would be a nice combo to have.

hmmmm...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

expect a kanyeezy sextape to hit the net soon with a kim look a like, the rumors of his obsession with kim (who'd blame him) after the ray j sextape before they got together seem all but true now.

kanye's lawyers trying their best to stop this hitting the net now after it was stolen from his laptop.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.21245/title.kanye-west-sex-tape-being-shopped-to-outlets

Kanye_West_Sextape.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Kim Kardashian and Kanye are both vomit-inducing individuals.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Kim Kardashian is one woman i can safely say i'd love to kick the shít out of, what a waste of space.
    If Tulisa could have that video of her bating a cock off her head nearly impossible to talk about in the media then I'm sure Kanye will have no major trouble.

Kim is a stunning looking girl, I don't know much about her to pass a comment but this is yet another stupid idiotic and yet some what creepy move from kanye.

This one is suppose to be the absoulote spit of Kim.

Kim is a stunning looking girl, I don't know much about her to pass a comment but this is yet another stupid idiotic and yet some what creepy move from kanye.

Whatever about her looks, I just have no time for people who make their living doing jack-****. And Kanye's just a creep.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

I always thought her sister, Kourtney, was better looking.

It's a bit like Kate Middleton and her sister. One is famous for her arse and the other is the better looking of the two.

Whatever about her looks, I just have no time for people who make their living doing jack-****. And Kanye's just a creep.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying I like the girl as a person and how she's made her name (similar to Paris Hilton really). I'd have similar thoughts to yourself about how she got famous but that's Hollywood for you, just a really f*cked up shawlow place.

This will only boost Kanyes publicity, more than likely inflate his swollen ego even more if he performs well on it :P

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying I like the girl as a person and how she's made her name (similar to Paris Hilton really). I'd have similar thoughts to yourself about how she got famous but that's Hollywood for you, just a really f*cked up shawlow place.

This will only boost Kanyes publicity, more than likely inflate his swollen ego even more if he performs well on it :P

Okay, well I'm not going to watch it, but I'm gonna throw my hat in the ring right now and say he's ****e.

this is funny from game, supposedly stole one of 50s sk energy drink trucks in LA.:D

the-game-steals-50-truck.jpg

There was supposedly absolute war at the BET awards last night, rumours all over the place ATM.

Rick Ross and young jeezy got into something back stsge thats 100 percent confirmed by dj drama. Other rumours of something happening between someone from g unit and gunplay from MMG , think it was yayo.

50 and fat joe performed together along with Busta rhymes and a few more in tribute to chris lighty.

Looking forward to catching this show.

There was supposedly absolute war at the BET awards last night, rumours all over the place ATM.

Rick Ross and young jeezy got into something back stsge thats 100 percent confirmed by dj drama. Other rumours of something happening between someone from g unit and gunplay from MMG , think it was yayo.

50 and fat joe performed together along with Busta rhymes and a few more in tribute to chris lighty.

Looking forward to catching this show.

All this "feuding" stuff has become completely farcical.

All this "feuding" stuff has become completely farcical.

it was always in hip hop though, it will never change. I think that gunplay fella was arrested for letting his gun off in the car park lol. In other feuding news the game was kicked out lil waynes birthday party in LA for fighting some other rapper :D

it was always in hip hop though, it will never change. I think that gunplay fella was arrested for letting his gun off in the car park lol. In other feuding news the game was kicked out lil waynes birthday party in LA for fighting some other rapper :D

yeah one of the lads sent me a link and it said game boxed the head off 211, some nobody from one of young jeezy's old groups or something.

For those interested a bit of news and first bit of footage on g unit jumping gunplay and snatching his mmg chain and also a video of gunplay catching someone of g unit on his own after the beat down and fair play to him because in the footage he slaps him silly only to run into 2chainz trailor after the cops maced him.

I dont agree with several g unit members jumping gunplay but he says he ran into them on his own and i assume they would of done the same to 50 or any other g unit member. Gunplay says 50 gave 1 or 2 lads the nod and he caught a beat down resulting in medic attention and his chain being snatched. Fairplay to gunplay for not running away and standing up for himself so he says even though i hate the crackhead.

http://www.diversehiphop.com/blog/2012/10/gunplay-speaks-on-getting-jumped-by-g-unit-at-2012-bet-hip-hop-awards/

Also a lot of people are reporting that 50 snapped on p diddy and 2 chainz back stage, 50s first appearance at an award show in 4 or 5 years and its nothing but drama including publicly squashing his long running feud with fat joe. Also footage of ross v jeezy, expect lots more to come of all this, the show was meant to be bananas, people are comparing it to wrestlemainia :D

gunplay after getting jumped

gunplayemt.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

I heard Rick Ross arrested Jeezy :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

Really enjoyed this battle. Swave is dope

more and more footage of 50 and gunit catching gunplay. Gunplay totally out numbered runs into g unit but i guess this what you get for running your mouth, his chain was snatched and you can see 50 and yayo hitting him a few bangs the cops come then and g unit left only for 1 to stay behind who gunplay smacked around the place.

Fair play to the little crack head anyway, he held his own against supposed hard men who hopped him when there was about 5 of them, then boxed the ears off one of their lads when he got him alone.

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »
    Fair play to the little crack head anyway, he held his own against supposed hard men who hopped him when there was about 5 of them, then boxed the ears off one of their lads when he got him alone.

i dont agree with the lads hopping him but at the end of the day he deserved it, he ran his mouth for years saying he was going to this that and the other to g unit and even eminem who him and rick ross were racist towards. The fact is if the cops didnt arrive he was getting knocked out, you can see the cops coming in they obviously maced the g unit guy and he fell over and then gunplay was able to get a few bangs in before he got maced himself. The worldstar hip hop version shows it a bit better or at least points to it.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhi0t382ABDTC98Ar3

in the end officer rickys crew saved gunplay from a real serious beat down, im personally delighted, i just wish it was ross.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

i dont agree with the lads hopping him but at the end of the day he deserved it, he ran his mouth for years saying he was going to this that and the other to g unit

He didn't deserve to get jumped by 6-7 of 50's crew, if he fought one of them and got kicked around, then he would have deserved it. By the looks of it Gunplay would have battered any of them if it was 1 on 1.

Very few circumstances where I'd agree that 1 person "deserves" to get attacked by a group.

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    By the looks of it Gunplay would have battered any of them if it was 1 on 1.

Dunno about that one now man, 50 would probably lift him out of it, he's a big fúcker for one and he can box too, i think he won the golden gloves back in the day, i reckon he'd fold gunplay up like a deckchair.

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    He didn't deserve to get jumped by 6-7 of 50's crew, if he fought one of them and got kicked around, then he would have deserved it. By the looks of it Gunplay would have battered any of them if it was 1 on 1.

Very few circumstances where I'd agree that 1 person "deserves" to get attacked on by a group.

i dont think gunplay would to be honest, the person he got a few slaps on was maced in the eyes, he was on the ground before gunplay even hit him. It was a fella by the name of mike knox and he's 200lb plus, gunplay wouldnt stand a chance. He was lifted and thrown by one guy a few feet into the air. The cops came they all ran, except knox who was caught with the mace. Imho gunplays lucky the cops came, ye it was a no match and always unfair but this is what happens, it was the same when game caught 40 glocc on his own.

gunplay is nothing but a racist crackhead, he got what was coming to him. There saying now gunplay fled from the ross/jeezy situation and just so happened to run into g unit, at the very start you can see him running into 50 in the top left, 50 just smacks him thats what started it.

it was the same when game caught 40 glocc on his own.
    Not really, when Game got 40 Glocc it was 1 on 1 and 40 got punched around. Game's crew were telling him to stop and leave the scene, unlike 50's crew in this case who all hopped on him. 40 said he didn't want to fight back because he was afraid Game's crew would hop on him..there was no need, Game's a big dude - there's no question as to who would win in a fight, and, when it came down to it, it was just the 2 of them and 40 Glocc wasn't the big mouthed tough dude he always makes himself out to be.
    at the very start you can see him running into 50 in the top left, 50 just smacks him thats what started it.
    Which one is 50? Is he in the white and blue?

Granted, Gunplay wouldn't beat 50 in a fight but fair play to him for standing up to them and fighting back even though there was no way he was going to come out on top. Really a cowardly move by 50 and his crew tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

Is Gunplay that guy who made cartoon and cereals a worse song?

• Advertisement

Is Gunplay that guy who made cartoon and cereals a worse song?

You think it's a bad song?

Advertisement