Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everything Else Hip Hop

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

I hope that Drake goes after Common. I might tweet him every 5 minutes to encourage him to do so, mainly for the brilliance. It'd be like Messi taking on Paul McShane. No hope.
    that would a major blow alright, there seems to be a growing case in people claiming so and so has stole there music/idea, id love to hear the pink & yellow version to compare.

but i think his new album or single not sure with snoop just went platnium already in which is impressive considering the way sales are these days.

interesting video of X been attacked on stage in LA too, looks your man had a blade or something.. im surprised X didnt react tbh and we all know he is fairly handy when it comes to fighting.

http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/dmx-attacked-onstage-by-crazed-fan-video

X didn't react because he knew that the chap was going to get 9 shades of blue kicked out of him back stage :pac:.

Here's the song that Wiz is supposed to have stolen. Sounds alright and you can hear the part that he borrowed. Hard to know if it'll be enough. The "black 'n yellow" part of Wiz's song was the main attraction it has to be said.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

I hope that Drake goes after Common. I might tweet him every 5 minutes to encourage him to do so, mainly for the brilliance. It'd be like Messi taking on Paul McShane. No hope.

X didn't react because he knew that the chap was going to get 9 shades of blue kicked out of him back stage :pac:.

Here's the song that Wiz is supposed to have stolen. Sounds alright and you can hear the part that he borrowed. Hard to know if it'll be enough. The "black 'n yellow" part of Wiz's song was the main attraction it has to be said.
    ye you can see he has a case anyway in wiz possily stealing the idea for the hook which as you said is the main attraction.

on drake v common id agree there it really is mcshane vs messi lol:D

X is really stepping it up now, he performed this track of the new album called "I dont dance" ft MGK... im looking forward to hearing the cdq the audio isnt great in the video but it sound like its good enough from what i can make out!

The greatest of them all, DJ Premier, just released his picks for album of 2011. I reckon this will provoke as much of a reaction as Westwood's "list" a few weeks back.
    25. Large Professor & Neek The Exotic – Still On The Hustle
    24. Edo G – A Face In The Crowd
    23. Ill Bill & Vinnie Paz – Heavy Metal Kings
    22. Greneberg – Greneberg
    21. Action Bronson & Statik Selektah – Well Done
    20. Apathy – Honkey Kong
    19. The Away Team – Scars And Stripes
    18. Kanye West & Jay-Z – Watch The Throne
    17. Torae – For The Record
    16. Bumpy Knuckles & Statik Selektah – Lyrical Workout
    15. Common – The Dreamer, The Believer
    14. Maffew Ragazino Sr. – Rhyme Pays
    13. Bad Meets Evil – Hell: The Sequel
    12. Drake – Take Care
    11. Statik Selektah – Population Control
    10. Random Axe – Random Axe
    09. Malcolm And Martin – Life Doesn’t Frighten Me
    08. Royce da 5’9″ – Success Is Certain
    07. Phonte – Charity Starts At Home
    06. 50 Cent – The Big 10
    05. Reks – R.E.K.S.
    04. M.O.P. & Snowgoons – Sparta
    03. Evidence – Cats & Dogs
    02. 9th Wonder – The Wonder Years
    01. Game – The R.E.D. Album

Honorable Mentions: Fresh Vetz “Fresh 2 Def”, Pharoahe Monch “W.A.R.”, Raekwon “Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang”, Rasheed Chappell “Future Before Nostalgia”, Sadat X “No Features”, Showbiz & KRS-One “Godsville”, Skyzoo “The Great Debater”, The Regiment “The Panic Button”, The Roots “Undun”.

To try and deflect some criticism from his list he adds,
    For all of you dumb****s that are late or not hip to my yearly list, this is my own list of what I was bumpin’ for my enjoyment in 2011… Even though there were so ****in’ many LPs that came out, I wish we had time to do Top 40 but **** that… So if you don’t like my list, make your own… I ain’t mad atcha… Hate it or love it, I don’t give a fuuuuuck !!!

I can't say I've heard a lot of the albums up there but some of the picks seem quite strange. 50 Cent and Drake being there is completely ludicrous when he leaves The Roots in the honourable mentions list.

The strangest of all is Game. I suppose Premo does have a song on it so he will bump it a bit, but to put it at number 1 is a bit much imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

That list is much better than Westwoods, bit odd but then again they are personal lists.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

That list is much better than Westwoods, bit odd but then again they are personal lists.

And he's not doin it as a shout out to all the new school artists like westwood was, Premo doesn't need to give shout outs.

• Advertisement

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »
    And he's not doin it as a shout out to all the new school artists like westwood was, Premo doesn't need to give shout outs.

I'd agree that he doesn't need to give shout outs but I just had a look at his production credits for last year and he gave a track to 3 of the top 5 (Game, Evidence and REKS) and a total of 6 of the top 25. Considering the fact he appears to have only contributed to about 10-12 albums last year in total I think it looks a bit funny.

Maybe this post would be better off suited to the conspiracy theories forum but it doesn't really sit right with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Maybe this post would be better off suited to the conspiracy theories forum but it doesn't really sit right with me.

Well he did say it was the albums that he enjoyed the most, doesn't mean that they're definitively the best and that's all there is to it..

Surprised to see Game at the top too, definitely not as good as other albums that dropped this year but I think it would be one of my favourites, definitely top 5 anyway. There were better albums with better songs that made bigger impacts but I'm a fan of Game and I usually enjoy listening to his songs more than I enjoy listening to songs by Kanye for example. All down to personal preference I guess, if we all gave our top 10's very few would be the exact same.

ye thats it, its his personal top ten and he said he the beats have a lot to do with choice selection aswell as the lryics.

i wouldnt be mad about his selection, but tbh there's only one real problem i have with it and that is section 80 by lamar didn't even get a mention that is hands down the best piece of hip hop music released in 2011 period imo. How he didnt get a mention is baffling, i haven't seen on negative review on section 80 so far.

interesting interview with prodigy saying he how he wanted to kill tupac during the beef, show you how real that beef was it really east vs west.

I'm delighted common made it in there, he really deserves to be higher though.

This was uploaded today, dunno what X is up to, he seems to be holy as fúck lately and this has to be either his or one of his associates channels.

• Advertisement

I think that is more about prodigy wanting promotion and hype as he is fading as an artist big time.

I think that is more about prodigy wanting promotion and hype as he is fading as an artist big time.

lol but its an interview and he was involved in the beef and was asked a question nothing more, would you rather him lie and say he didn't want to kill pac because i bet pac felt the same way about him/mobb deep.

why does any rapper/celeb do interviews ?

anyway saying what he said has more potential to create a backlash rather than promote himself in a good way considering how popular pac is, the funk flex situation a few months is a good example when he said something negative about pac and got a lot of bad publicity for it in but imo he was right, 2pac was the aggressor a lot of the time and was always a bit of a pre madonna who never knew when to just shut it but that was his personality but you could understand how someone could dis-like him as far as rap beefs go.
    This was uploaded today, dunno what X is up to, he seems to be holy as fúck lately and this has to be either his or one of his associates channels.

ye he has been like this for a while now, im not a fan of it but look this is X we are talking about you just learn to live with these kind of things as a fan lol, its like the prayer skits he does on his albums really.

the funk flex situation a few months is a good example when he said something negative about pac and got a lot of bad publicity for it in but imo he was right

Don't really agree with that, Pac and Biggie were both murdered over what was, to be fair, a pointless feud that went too far. The East Coast-West Coast feud is long dead, Tupac and Biggie's mothers have since united, Snoop and Diddy toured together, almost everyone has moved on and then 15 years after he was violently murdered Flex comes on stage and starts saying "**** Tupac, I don't **** with Tupac, **** everyone suckin' Tupac's dick, make some noise for Biggie Smalls"... bit late to rant about a guy that's been dead for 15 years, nothing was right about what he did.

Regarding the interview with Prodigy, yeah he's definitely reaching for some publicity - Jay-Z, Diddy, Nas, even Lil Kim would never say anything like that in an interview, Prodigy is just washed up these days and the whole interview was embarrassing to be fair, he was just giving himself an ego boost for the whole thing

'People think I'm soft cause I look good and they think I'm a pretty boy and I won't do nothin, we went to LA and we had 10 niggas on the plane with us and we was gonna **** these niggas up, I wanted to kill Tupac, I wanted to **** that nigga up shoot him, cut him" What a man, every rapper out there should be afraid :rolleyes: It's 2012, not 1995, move the **** on and start attempting to make good music again instead of humiliating yourself in interviews.

Don't really agree with that, Pac and Biggie were both murdered over what was, to be fair, a pointless feud that went too far. The East Coast-West Coast feud is long dead, Tupac and Biggie's mothers have since united, Snoop and Diddy toured together, almost everyone has moved on and then 15 years after he was violently murdered Flex comes on stage and starts saying "**** Tupac, I don't **** with Tupac, **** everyone suckin' Tupac's dick, make some noise for Biggie Smalls"... bit late to rant about a guy that's been dead for 15 years, nothing was right about what he did.

but all i said was i agreed with flex in saying tupac was the aggressor most of the time because in fact he was, he couldn't deal with his paranoia/ego imo which escalated into a list as long as his arm with rappers he had beef with in his short career.

But I never said I agreed with that flex outburst that you mentioned your kind of putting words in my mouth their tbh, the part i brought up was the part above in which in which flex was saying that he felt pac was the aggressor in most of his beefs and some of the things he done/said were just unnecessary , as a big a pac fan as the next man that imo is just true.. we all seen how pac could act and how quick with the tongue/ hot headed he was but as i said that was his personality.
    Regarding the interview with Prodigy, yeah he's definitely reaching for some publicity - Jay-Z, Diddy, Nas, even Lil Kim would never say anything like that in an interview, Prodigy is just washed up these days and the whole interview was embarrassing to be fair, he was just giving himself an ego boost for the whole thing

but he was asked a question? he wasn't disrespectful to pac so to speak he just gave us an insight to what they were thinking back then in that time frame and situation that is all and that something would of happened if the 2 ever met in which he said he is thankful they didnt!, he also mentioned how the beef was stupid and how he was sorry that pac died. You just know pac was feeling the same way and you know it probably would of went down if they saw each other.

in most cases when any celeb goes for an interview its for publicity !... but i think he is just being honest man its not too hard to believe that a rapper can actually say what they genuinely feel through a interview or even a tweet for that matter.
    What a man, every rapper out there should be afraid It's 2012, not 1995, move the **** on and start attempting to make good music again instead of humiliating yourself in interviews.

to be honest man its not humiliating at all imo, the man was asked a question and answered it truthfully to what he was thinking back then, everything he said after it like he is glad it didnt happen etc you left out. P's best days days may be behind him but i could list a whole lot of rappers who's are too aswell as being stuck in the past.:)

Well listen to the interview he comes off as an idiot and very hypocritical and seems like he is trying to hard.

"killed over some stupid rap.." or something to that effect and yet he says he wanted to kill him.

2pac was right in that situation imo, they were using the term in a typical crappy gangsta way and not in the way 2pac made it famous for I can see why that would annoy him.

As mentioned it was 15 years ago, everyone else has moved on and even outlawz and cease have collaborated together.

Also prodigy had his fair amount of beef, and although he has been around longer he has less good work released.

but all i said was i agreed with flex in saying tupac was the aggressor most of the time because in fact he was
    Ah, misread your post and thought you meant you thought Flex was right to do what he did on stage

to be honest man its not humiliating at all imo, the man was asked a question and answered it truthfully to what he was thinking back then, everything he said after it like he is glad it didnt happen etc you left out. P's best days days may be behind him but i could list a whole lot of rappers who's are too aswell as being stuck in the past
    Sorry but the guy didn't come across too well in the interview IMO, he's not 18 anymore, he's pushing 40 and he's still talking about fighting/shooting/killing people, what's he trying to prove? Maybe it's just me but that kind of talk from someone like Prodigy just comes across as sad..what was the interview for actually? Has he got a new album on the way?

Well listen to the interview he comes off as an idiot and very hypocritical and seems like he is trying to hard.

"killed over some stupid rap.." or something to that effect and yet he says he wanted to kill him.

2pac was right in that situation imo, they were using the term in a typical crappy gangsta way and not in the way 2pac made it famous for I can see why that would annoy him.

As mentioned it was 15 years ago, everyone else has moved on and even outlawz and cease have collaborated together.

Also prodigy had his fair amount of beef, and although he has been around longer he has less good work released.

IMO though he just told us how he was feeling back then during that beef, I would Belive that everyone involved had those kind of feelings towards each other.

What term did prodigy use that PAC made famous? Are you on about someone from mobb deep Sayin thug life in the survival of the fittest video, if I remember correctly PAC was also saying nas stole his flow and that's how PAC vs nas really kicked off too, this is what I mean about PAC he had a huge paranoia that got him into all this beef.. And I know your right prodigy ain't no saint either!

I'd agree on P,s solo work it's nothing to that of PAC, but h.n.i.c is a quality album and me personally I enjoyed h.n.i.c 2 aswell before he went to prison.

@ prettyboy ( on phone can't qoute)

As far as I know he has the mobb deep album coming first which is something Iv a bit of interest in and as far as p's next solo album I don't know tbh mate didn't hear anything.

On something different, just been reading on 1 or 2 blog sites that dre is going to be working with rick Ross and as far as I know Ross confirmed it on his twitter saying how dre actually called him.

Personally I'm not happy with dre, I can understand how he is trying to fall in with the new crowd and get relevant again as far as the music but i can't help but feel disappointed.

Rick Ross dissed both 50 and em several times during the beef, getting pretty rascist with em calling him a honky etc I guess this could be the final straw in 50,s relationship with dre.

Dre ditch jimmy iovine or we are gona end up hearing I need a doctor pt 2 ft rick Ross and rhianna.

Just my opinion on it as a dr dre fan who is now seing one of his favourite artists makin music with possibly the biggest fraud hip hop has ever seen aswell as barely catching a glimpse Of him without jimmy these days.

On something different, just been reading on 1 or 2 blog sites that dre is going to be working with rick Ross and as far as I know Ross confirmed it on his twitter saying how dre actually called him.

Personally I'm not happy with dre, I can understand how he is trying to fall in with the new crowd and get relevant again as far as the music but i can't help but feel disappointed.

Rick Ross dissed both 50 and em several times during the beef, getting pretty rascist with em calling him a honky etc I guess this could be the final straw in 50,s relationship with dre.

Dre ditch jimmy iovine or we are gona end up hearing I need a doctor pt 2 ft rick Ross and rhianna.

Just my opinion on it as a dr dre fan who is now seing one of his favourite artists makin music with possibly the biggest fraud hip hop has ever seen aswell as barely catching a glimpse Of him without jimmy these days.
    From Ross' Twitter: "Just spoke to my biggest musical influence for the 1st time. Dr.Dre just changed my life with a phone call.."

Maybe they're going to do a track for Ross' new album? I wouldn't hold my breath anyway, if they ever do go into the studio together the chances are that we'll never get to hear any of the material. Even if we do I'm betting that it won't be anything special.

Honestly think Dre has lost it in recent years to be honest, he hasn't put out anything notable since The Documentary IMO. Almost all of the Detox leaks/singles were average or bad and he just seems like he's tired of it all really. Slim The Mobster will never release an album but hopefully we get to hear Kendrick on a few Dre beats later this year...and Detox isn't coming so no point in even bringing that up.

PrettyBoy wrote: »

From Ross' Twitter: "Just spoke to my biggest musical influence for the 1st time. Dr.Dre just changed my life with a phone call.."

Maybe they're going to do a track for Ross' new album? I wouldn't hold my breath anyway, if they ever do go into the studio together the chances are that we'll never get to hear any of the material. Even if we do I'm betting that it won't be anything special.

Honestly think Dre has lost it in recent years to be honest, he hasn't put out anything notable since The Documentary IMO. Almost all of the Detox leaks/singles were average or bad and he just seems like he's tired of it all really. Slim The Mobster will never release an album but hopefully we get to hear Kendrick on a few Dre beats later this year...and Detox isn't coming so no point in even bringing that up.

Good point, we hear about a lot of artists going in the studio with dre and then thats just it really and the music never surfaces. Dipset would be a good recent example!

You see the thing is I actually don't mind some of Ross's music, it's just the background and the whole fraud issues that bother me, I think you said before it doesn't bother you as the music is the num 1 poirity and your right but for me rick Ross is just a step to far he literally raps about a life he never lived to me he takes the utter pis* out of gangsta rap.

That's a good point the documentary/massacare were the last albums for me that he co produced that I really enjoyed, I liked a few of his beats of the massacre I.e outta control and disco inferno and well we all know the documentary was a start to finish album.

But Ye in recent years his production/beats have been average to poor, there was some terrible production on both relapse and recovery by dre for me as more of the same on Curtis/bisd and red.

Tbh Though I have to say he did give bishop lamont some real good tracks and I enjoyed a lot of them but Ye as you said I hope he brings it on lamars aftermath debut.

Just reading there too that dre actually contacted slim da mobster too see if was ok with him collabing with ross! For those of you who don't know slim is the real rock ross's nephew and doesn't hide what he thinks of the fake Ross but he is also signed to aftermath... There's still an on going lawsuit/campaign with freeway rick Ross trying to get his identity back as the fake rick Ross basically rapped his life and pretended to be him maybe that's why Ross goes by rozay a lot lately, I reckon it's just encase.

Ye agree with detox too, Iv just given up on that man really just no point in getting excited about it.

I don't care about him being fake, although I did find it funny.

I do not like how he is a terrible terrible rapper and Dre reached out to him but let Busta, Rakim, Lamont, Game and others leave aftermath and did not reach out and work with Cube and others.

On the pac thing ye the person using thug life in an idiotic gangsta light knowing the meaning most people would think of when they said it basically piggying off it but taking the piss too.

Also Pac has had nowhere near the amount of beef as others, although he had a lot.

• Advertisement

Tbh Though I have to say he did give bishop lamont some real good tracks and I enjoyed a lot of them but Ye as you said I hope he brings it on lamars aftermath debut.
    Been wondering lately actually if Kendrick will be signed to Aftermath and release his album through them with Dre acting as Exec Producer (a la Game, 50 Cent) or will Dre just be giving him a few beats? I think his albums going to be called 'Good Kid In A Bad City' or something like that, everything I've read about it suggests that it's going to be released under Top Dawg Entertainment and not Aftermath..
    Just reading there too that dre actually contacted slim da mobster too see if was ok with him collabing with ross!
    Forgot all about that actually, saw a recent interview with Slim where he talked about Ross, can't imagine he would be happy that Dre wants to work with him? Really odd that Dre called Slim to see if it's OK with him..? Any link?

Listening to Ross' mixtape the last couple of days, there's a few decent tracks on there..wouldn't really consider myself a fan of Ross tbh but he has a couple of nice tracks to be fair..again, Ross isn't the type of rapper I'd usually listen to, he just happens to collab with Game and Drake a lot and that's about all I'm interested in but I will check out his new album.

50 is saying sorry to Interscope now...this is just getting sad.
    50 Cent took to Twitter to apologize to Interscope Records for ranting about them leaking his songs and delaying his projects. "Discovered a computer glitch leaked my song. Sorry to team at interscope for over reacting!" he wrote. "I put a lot in to this project but I don't care if it ever comes out. Jimmy iovine has been like a mentor for me. I just want to stay friends."

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.18159/title.50-cent-apologizes-to-interscope-records

Been wondering lately actually if Kendrick will be signed to Aftermath and release his album through them with Dre acting as Exec Producer (a la Game, 50 Cent) or will Dre just be giving him a few beats? I think his albums going to be called 'Good Kid In A Bad City' or something like that, everything I've read about it suggests that it's going to be released under Top Dawg Entertainment and not Aftermath..

fu*k i actually taught lamar was on aftermath !, just had a quick look on aftermath entertainments official site and aftermaths current roster is only dre, em,50 and slim the mobster!

thats what happened with the red album a lot of people including myself actually taught game was back on aftermath and that dre would be co producing the album with pharrell but to my knowledge we didn't even get 1 single dre beat which was a huge letdown, we just got stupid dre skits.

but i really taught lamar was genuinely on aftermath aswell as releasing the album with them, after seeing what happened with the red album i hope the same doesn't happen to lamar i think he could use dre's guidance as a co-producer for his commercial debut, look what he done for snoop,em,50 and game over seeing their debuts!.
    Forgot all about that actually, saw a recent interview with Slim where he talked about Ross, can't imagine he would be happy that Dre wants to work with him? Really odd that Dre called Slim to see if it's OK with him..? Any link?

slim gave his go ahead (as if dre needed it) he said it on his twitter and he also said he saw it coming... its somewhere on his twitter but he tweets so much its just too much effort to go looking for it to paste here:)

slim also doesnt hide the fact he thinks 50 sh*ts on dre every chance he gets via twitter, he was strongly against 50 going into the headphone market against his boss... slim lately seems to baiting out 50, to me slim is very similar to a young 50 a few years ago i think aftermath have a near clone of 50 tbh.
    Listening to Ross' mixtape the last couple of days, there's a few decent tracks on there..wouldn't really consider myself a fan of Ross tbh but he has a couple of nice tracks to be fair..again, Ross isn't the type of rapper I'd usually listen to, he just happens to collab with Game and Drake a lot and that's about all I'm interested in but I will check out his new album.
    ye in fairness to him his music can be good, i liked some stuff of his last 2 albums but i didn't get around to his new mixtape yet mainly because i didn't like the song ft drake and french montana but i will try and give it a listen soon.

50 is saying sorry to Interscope now...this is just getting sad.

+1, i don't if we was maybe trying to be a bit sarcastic though but ye it is getting sad the man just needs to leave interscope.

Finally Common has taken the bait and released a remix of "Stay Scheming".

"Make no mistake. I'm talking to you Drake."

I had to laugh when I saw Common's photoshopped version of the single cover.

schemin.jpg

Hopefully Drake comes back with something else so Common can spit some more rhymes.

So Em in on Aftermath but Salughterhouse are just on Shady?

So Em in on Aftermath but Salughterhouse are just on Shady?

yep, there all just spin of labels on interscope really... most big rappers have their own label but seek deals with majors like interscope to promote and distribute on a bigger scale than staying indie.

but ye slaughterhouse are just shady same way as slim da mobster is just aftermath, but 50 was a joint venture on both shady and aftermath as game was aftermath and g unit.

head numbing stuff:D.

@jimmyiovine : we might aswell that the drake v common to the thread hugh made for it, but ye the cover is good!:)

jigga just dropped a song dedicated to his new daughter, laid back vibe to it considering the circumstances he even tells us how beyonce suffered a miscarriage... i like it tbh.

They are all pretty much amalgamated into one anyway, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭MoyVilla9

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    the funk flex situation a few months is a good example when he said something negative about pac and got a lot of bad publicity for it in but imo he was right

'People think I'm soft cause I look good and they think I'm a pretty boy and I won't do nothin, we went to LA and we had 10 niggas on the plane with us and we was gonna **** these niggas up, I wanted to kill Tupac, I wanted to **** that nigga up shoot him, cut him" What a man, every rapper out there should be afraid :rolleyes: It's 2012, not 1995, move the **** on and start attempting to make good music again instead of humiliating yourself in interviews.

But the thing is, 2Pac was not murdered because of the East/West thing. Biggie might have been, but not 2Pac.

2Pac decided to beat up the wrong guy on September 7th, and he got shot for it. Orlando Anderson had snatched a Death Row chain previously and the fact that he was a Crip with Death Row being so immersed with the Bloods didn't help. Anderson got his friends together and Tupac was murdered. Street gang ****.

MoyVilla9 wrote: »
    But the thing is, 2Pac was not murdered because of the East/West thing. Biggie might have been, but not 2Pac.

2Pac decided to beat up the wrong guy on September 7th, and he got shot for it. Orlando Anderson had snatched a Death Row chain previously and the fact that he was a Crip with Death Row being so immersed with the Bloods didn't help. Anderson got his friends together and Tupac was murdered. Street gang ****.
    Thats not true, if you want you should start a biggie tupac thread about who shot who but i know that isn't right, suge told pac to go beat the shít out of that crip because he stole a meddalion so the actual shooting would look like a crip gang retaliation and take any heat off suge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭MoyVilla9

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »
    Thats not true, if you want you should start a biggie tupac thread about who shot who but i know that isn't right, suge told pac to go beat the shít out of that crip because he stole a meddalion so the actual shooting would look like a crip gang retaliation and take any heat off suge.

I don't know if it needs a thread on its own.

So you are saying that Suge set it up? That is just wrong, and common sense tells you just that. I do not believe for a second that Suge was involved. Why? He was nearly killed himself! From the shooters perspective Suge was directly behind 2Pac (The White Cadillac pulled up on the right hand side of the BMW). 2Pac was not a big guy so he didn't exactly shield Suge all that much. The car was sprayed with something like 13 bullets. The fact that he stepped out without a bullet lodged in him was a miracle. Do you believe that he would have set the shooting up to take place while he was sat right beside him? No, obviously not. There isn't a massive conspiracy around this murder. People like to think so - 2Pac is alive, Suge killed 2Pac, Biggie killed 2Pac, The CIA killed 2Pac.

2Pac beat up a Crip and got shot for it. It's that simple.

Advertisement