Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam Christmas sale 2011

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Having finally gotten a decent PC for gaming, I've finally got steam for the first time in my life.

Can't wait to get into it properly. I'm downloading Amnesia now from gamersgate and can't wait to catch up on all the great games I've missed.

ok, first things first

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/7930/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

you probably missed the STALKER games

get them! get them now!

They're next up on my list :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

Considering buying Deathmatch Classic for €2.49 after seeing that. Should I take the dive?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Nothing today that interests me. Boo/Yah depending on whether you talk to my emotional or rational mind...

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭seyeM

Steam's servers are so shoddy, time to reinvest some money Valve

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

rock of ages and bastion for me today

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Noice, picked up Sonic Generations for a tenner and Rock of Ages for 2 euro.

Also, Worms Reloaded at a fiver is good value imo. Got my value's worth out of it and that was at full price :D

Also Bastion for under a fiver? Anyone with a Steam account needs to play this game. Highly highly recommended.

Anything BUT slim pickings today imo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Yup, quite the bunch today. Beat Hazard bundle, Bastion and Rock of Ages all for me thanks. Combine that with already owning Worms, 4 objectives today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Enderman wrote: »
    Noice, picked up Sonic Generations for a tenner and Rock of Ages for 2 euro.

Also, Worms Reloaded at a fiver is good value imo. Got my value's worth out of it and that was at full price :D

Also Bastion for under a fiver? Anyone with a Steam account needs to play this game. Highly highly recommended.

Anything BUT slim pickings today imo

I already had Bastion and King's Bounty. Didn't think GoT was cheap enough. Sonic would be nostalgic but I'm not really into platformers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Moon54

Ah sure what the hell, I got the Fallout 3 GOTY one :)

Only ever played the PS3 version before so I'm sure the PC version will be better graphically
    and all 5 addons included should be fun.

I hope they do a Fallout: New Vegas deal this year though,
    it would be nice to get NV and all DLC's for <€15,
    fingers crossed.... :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,822 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Sonic Generations, Kings Bounty Platinum and Rock of Ages for me today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Beat Hazard for me. Nothing else i wanted that can't wait for another sale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Picked up Rock of Ages and Bastion today.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭joshrogan

Bought Bastion today, 66% off only a fiver. Really fun indie RPG with quirky narration to boot.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Oh man I really want Anomaly but I'm away from home until tomorrow and I can't remember my Steam password to buy it from my phone! Drats!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Sasquatch76

Oh man I really want Anomaly but I'm away from home until tomorrow and I can't remember my Steam password to buy it from my phone! Drats!
    I can buy it for ya as a gift if you're desperate for it. You can pay me back by buying me a game of the same value later on in the sale. If nothing crops up that I want, you can send it by PayPal. Only €2.49 sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I can buy it for ya as a gift if you're desperate for it. You can pay me back by buying me a game of the same value later on in the sale. If nothing crops up that I want, you can send it by PayPal. Only €2.49 sure.

Cheers for the offer but I was just in my cousins and I saw you can get it from the Mac App store for 2.99 so I'm gonna grab it from that. But thanks anyways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Sasquatch76

Cheers for the offer but I was just in my cousins and I saw you can get it from the Mac App store for 2.99 so I'm gonna grab it from that. But thanks anyways.
    No worries :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,822 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Some good stuff today. Nabbed Terraria for 2.49, also getting Sequence for 0.99, heard great things about this RPG/DDR hybrid :)

Trying to see how much Prince of Persia forgotten sands is.

Also why the hell is KOTOR 2 not on steam?

4.99 for forgotten sands, SOLD!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

Steam are trolling me. I bought Arkham Asylum yesterday, wrote a review for the achievement and what do I get, 50% off Arkham Asylum. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

€2.49 for Terraria is criminally cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

did a review and got orange box to gift.... i need shogun 2 :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Bought Terraria and Sequence.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,669 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

My review got me a piece of coal ie more than any other piece of reviewing ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

Is Stronghold 1/2 any good? It's available in a pack for €10. I like the idea of building and defending a castle from attack but it gets mixed reviews.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Solar 2 and Sequence for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

terraria for me

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is Stronghold 1/2 any good? It's available in a pack for €10. I like the idea of building and defending a castle from attack but it gets mixed reviews.

There meant to be pretty good,the newest one is meant to be buggy as hell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

if anyone has a spare copy of terraria i willing to trade 2 coal

Advertisement