Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due August 2012 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭pushkii

October- 3rd August, first baby!!

SSFG- 3rd August, born 4th August, first baby! * A girl!* 7lb 12oz:)

Betsie- 5th August, 1st baby *a girl!*

New Look- 9th August, C-section, 2nd and 3rd babies, 2 for the price of 1 !! BORN 24TH JULY, EMERGENCY C-SECTION, TWO BOYS :)

Rose- 9th August, first baby *a boy!*

Pushki- 16th August, first baby, *a girl!*

Kiniori- 18th August, third baby!

Gee_G -19th August, first baby!!

Tishandy- 20th August, C-section, 2nd baby, *a girl!*

Laura- 28th August, 2nd baby, *a girl!*

Belfastmedic, 29th August, first baby, *a boy!*

Excited_FTM , 30th August, first baby!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Wel how is everyone this eve?
    Pushkii any joy?
    I'm all pains in lower back and some in tummy but don't think its anything.
    Just lying down watching the olympics but i'd say ill be in bed soon to get some sleep while i can, before the heartburn kicks in!!

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Excited_FTM

I'm feeling great today thank god, no pains in my back. Didn't do much around the house today as i met up with two different bunch of friends. just changed into my pyjamas there now and am going to settle down to watch a Film.

I hope everyone else is keeping well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Betsie_xr3i

massive congratulations ssfg delighted for you x

still have apain in my stomach, its real tight but nothing other then that :-(

is it a constant pain betsie??

• Advertisement

yeah , its more uncomfortable then pain really

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭0ctober

Congrats SSFG! So jealous since we had the same due date! Hope you and baby are doing well :)
    Been cleaning the house all day and have had some cramps since. Hopefully the movement will help! Been eating like a horse today too, had 3 bowls of cereal for breakfast, then had dominos for dinner followed by a load of ice cream. I'm still hungry haha!

cereal is something i am gone mad on being pregnant! Cant get enough of it ha ha.
    God i wish we had dominos down here!!!
    How u feeling about tomorrow??
    Thats a balls betsie, i'd say you're just totally fed up and peed off now x

i wish we had dominos here too, id love one right now :-)

oh don't talk to me about being fed up baby is flat out moving now at the moment and i just wish she would move in a different direction haha

it kinda stops you from being annoyed and stuff though when baby starts flying around the place though doesn't it? :-)

• Advertisement

yeah it does coz you know they are happy out in there

Yeah the dominos hit the spot alright! I'm feeling ok about tomorrow GeeG, bit nervous cos it's supposed to be a bit uncomfortable. Just trying not to get my hopes up too much.
    Yeah baby 0ctober is wriggling away too, can't wait til he or she is wriggling away in my arms :)

best of luck miss... Fingers crossed baby october will be making an appearance soon. Keep us posted :-) Xx

best of luck tomorrow October hope it works for you x

I went to bed early because i was so tired now wide awake. Absolutely nothing happening for me :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Excited_FTM

I can't sleep now either which is rather unusual for me. Slight tummy ache and niggling lower back.

OMG the heat tonight is unreal!!

oh the heat was awful last night, Im not able for it at all :-(

Wasn't it just :( lying in bed listening to the radio at the moment and they said it's to get up to 25 degrees today...i can't hack that ugh! Is there mad fog where you guys are living? Glad I've a lift to the hospital cos I wouldn't fancy driving in it myself

fog is bad enough here too, i hate driving in fog, your lucky you have a lift alright. 25degrees oh great, baby its time to come out now, can't handle the heat any more, oh imagine the heat in the hospital over the next few days, cruel id say

The hospital will be sweltering, baby better be born at night when it's a bit cooler! When are you back in the hospital betsie?

• Advertisement

Im not back till next Thursday :-( its too long away in my opinion

Definitely, especially now that you're over due. How long will your hospital let you go overdue before they would induce you?

aw girls i got so excited when i seen all the posts Fro middle of night!
    Feck this sleeping, its not all its cracked up to be anyway :-)
    oooh excited, those pains might be promising. Betsie, Hows ur pain?

they let you go 2weeks over and depending if it lands on a weekend it could be more,

gee g pain gone this morning, have some back pain but that's just from lying down for so long x

Ah girls its not fair we were all up early sweltering :-( yuppie foggy here too a sign of a scorcher !!
    Betsie that's very long to leave you esp when you are overdue :-( is there any way they'd bring it forward for you?
    Started cleaning the bathroom at 4 and finished at 7 now that's a days work in itself:-) id love to go to the beach today but its an hrs and a half away don't think id take the risk!
    Oct best of luck with the sweep i bet you are excited :-)

no i was told to ring them in agony and see what they say. id love km go untie beech today too, have my mother and my niece come up to me today

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

Hi August girls, just to let you know I had my baby boy early hours of Tues morning, 8lbs 6 1/2oz of loveliness!

Homebirth went great. Some complications the next day but more or less sorted now. I'll do birth story over next few weeks.

Thanks for taking me on for the first bit of August haha

massive congratulations mink, cant wait to read your birth story :) x x x and that mam and baby are doing well x x x

congrats mink Xx

right Thats it, Thats the end of shopping trips on my own! Just went in to get a few bits, dropped everything that i could've dropped, which as we all know ain't that easy to pick up, just got real flustered then and then my bloody card was rejected even though there was money in it!! Thankfully i had cash, Thats it... Back to being a hermit!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭laura.

Yeeehooo girls, I cancelled my broadband in a fit one day, and only realised that I can tether it from my iPhone now haha. Have been following you all on my fone though, and it take FOREVER to write out a stoopid ass message on it, so I didn't. Still no stirrings for me, God awful pressure and a seriously unsexy waddle going on, but other than that I'm all good. 14 days today till my section, so this little girl can stay put till then. Had my gallstone pain back again last Wednesday night, but took a buscopan and called my mum to look after my little one and halfway up the road the pain was gone. Thank fu*k! I know if I went back in again they would keep me in until section day, or give me an earlier section and I was absolutely freaking it out the back of my house in the midst of my pain, because when me and hubby were in Belfast we got a blanket made with baby's name and 23rd August 2012 on it, and I was worrying about having to pick the 23rd embroidery off it and how ruined it would be haha. And my ankles (or cankles more so) have been getting really puffy lately and my fingers are like thick cut sausages, and if I am really busy during the day in the evening I look like I have no neck cause my face is all swollen haha. Was up for a growth scan on Tuesday and baby is fine, everyone had me worried that baby was MASSIVE because of my bump, but turns out at the min she is just 6lb1oz and midwife said when she is born she will be between 7lb1-7lb6. And no wonder I had heartburn, you could see her hair floating in the amniotic fluid, it must be dark hair because on the screen it was snow white. OOOHHHH so excited now, can't freaking wait.

Good Luck today with all your sweeps girls. Hope they work for you. I know first hand how peed off you get being overdue, I was allowed go 3 weeks over with my first.

And to Newlook and SSFG Congrats on your little bundles. I am delighted for you both, glad baby's are doing well now Newlook, and shouldn't be long before you get them home to you now. Is the bfing tough going SSFG??You have me worried now, cuz I'm all set for feeding myself, but after a section I hope I'll still be fit for it.

Hope all is well ladies XXX

Advertisement