Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due August 2012 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

AH thats not too too bad, at least no major disruption for ye!:)
    Don't know about there but today here is definitely a day to have a lazy day, windy and raining and just generally horrible!!!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭pushkii

That's good there wasn't too much damage betsie, the weather were getting is just so weird!! Had a dream i was in Australia, then looked out the window to this grey muck !!
    Im not getting any baton hicks at all is that normal?
    Agree with ya totally Geeg, im just gonna stay in bed as long as i can and just go to the after of the wedding

pushkii wrote: »
    That's good there wasn't too much damage betsie, the weather were getting is just so weird!! Had a dream i was in Australia, then looked out the window to this grey muck !!
    Im not getting any baton hicks at all is that normal?
    Agree with ya totally Geeg, im just gonna stay in bed as long as i can and just go to the after of the wedding

I don't really know if I am getting them and if I am pushkii, they are very slight and not very often!! It'd be lovely on a morning like this morning to wake up in Oz alright!!:D

I know imagine and there was a hot man with me there too!! Ok i blame the hormones :-P

Ha ha... Ye the hormones can do funny things in dreams :D
    God I wish the rain would stop, no motivation to do anything!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Betsie_xr3i

would be very nice to wake up in oz, but in my dreams its in summer bay with the braxtons :)

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭kinioiri

SSFG - 3rd August, first baby, a girl

Betsie - 5th August, first baby, a girl

Pushkii - 16th August, first baby, *girl*

Kinioiri - 18th August, third baby

Gee_G- 19th August, first baby!!

laura. - 28th August, second baby *girl*

Belfastmedic - 29th August, first baby

tishandy - 20th August c section , second baby *girl*

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭SSFG

October - 3rd August, first baby

SSFG - 3rd August, first baby, a girl

Betsie - 5th August, first baby, a girl

Pushkii - 16th August, first baby, *girl*

Kinioiri - 18th August, third baby

Gee_G- 19th August, first baby!!

tishandy - 20th August c section , second baby *girl*

laura. - 28th August, second baby *girl*

Belfastmedic - 29th August, first baby

Sorry just put the list in again we lost October!

The shops will be sold out of pink the amount of girls being born!!
    I decided last minute not to go to the wedding . I just find it would be too difficult going on my own and i know everybody will be in good humour and i just feel so down today :-(

• Advertisement

ah pushkii, sorry your feeling down today *big hug* if you feel up to it later maybe go to the afters for even a few hours it might do you some good to get out,

Ah pushkii, must be hard to keep a lid on things all the time, I hate having to put a face on in public when you don't feel like it.

You suit yourself Pushkii. Get a good DVD and lots of munchies. Like Bestsie said if you feel like it later you could go the afters.

Can't believe all the girls in August. I am pretty sure I am having another little man. Not long until I find out :) OH has taken the boys to the playground, having a little sit down for myself.

Have to agree about the dreams, I am dreaming about my Mam a couple of times a week. I think of it as a sign she is near me x

Thanks guys, ya SSFG its putting on the happy face that gets to me, think ill just curl up with a book for the evening!
    Gosh Kinori you are great to keep the sex a surprise!! Id be dying to find out!! And the whole dreams thing is really weird isn't it? Feel like im reliving my life through my dreams. It must mean something :-)
    Oh ya my gtt. Results came back fine :-)
    What's everyone up yo for the evening?

you're right pushkii... Do whatever suits u! No point goin when ur feeling down!
    I half killed myself cleaning today, think the hoovering might have to wait anymore til oh comes home, my bloody back is in agony here n was so careful n not strained doin it! Wel my plans for the evening are chinese , fire lit n a good girly catch up with my sis n a friend! Xx

sounds like a lovely evening gee g. chineese on the cards for me too i think, because we are leaving early in the morning to go to the wedding i dropped my dog off to the kennels today and im heart brooken, the house is so quite with out her :(

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭0ctober

SSFG wrote: »
    Sorry just put the list in again we lost October!

Thanks SSFG! :)

Pushkii if you're not feeling up to it you're dead right not to go, you'd know best yourself and if you're having a bad day then trying to put on a happy face and deal with everyones questions is the last thing you need. Like someone else said put the feet up and get some goodies in and spoil yourself! You're doing so well given everything you've been through xxx

Getting so impatient now, would love to go a week or two early. Oh yeah forgot to say yesterday, on our hospital tour the midwife said there was a 12 lb 7 oz baby born this week, the heaviest they've had in years! That poor woman! :eek:

and was that child born naturally???

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭0ctober

Yeah born vaginally and she had no stitches either... She said it was her second child, the first was only 7lb something. Thats some achievement!

oh my god that is a massive achievement fair play to her, and no stitches either wow

• Advertisement

Oh my god, that is one big baba!!:eek:
    My Dad was 13lb something n my granny was tiny little woman!!! And my OH was 11lb something!
    Hoping this little bruiser doesn't follow suit!!!!:D

Oh any joy with shoes betsie??

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭new look

Holy mother of God!!!! What a baby! Did it have a full set of teeth too?????
    Pushki was thinking about you a wee while ago wondering how the wedding was going for you! You do right, when you're not in form it's not worth the hassle and stress on yourself :)
    My mum is here cleaning at the mo because I'm not able. My ankles are absolutely massive and my hands aren't much better. Pains everywhere!!!! Grrrrr!!! I just keep thinking, nearly there, nearly there!!!
    Also feel like I'm turning into an absolute hormonal nutjob! God it's hard goin now :(
    Just keep thinking of the two beautiful faces I will see soon and the lovely surprise we will get when they arrive as to what they are :)

i got a pair of small wedges in dunnes today there is only a tiny wedge on them so i think they will be ok, well Im not going looking for anything else :-)

new look sounds like your having a tough time now, just keep thinking of the 2bundles of joy that you will have at the end of it all x

Oh my god that was a massive baby!! It just goes to show what us women are capable of!!!
    Mmm Chinese sounds so good.. But im too lazy to leave the house!!
    You poor thing new look you are fantastic for carrying two lil babs!
    Im feeling time is going pretty slowly too but then again i think ill miss my bump and all the little kicks when bab comes!

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭laura.

Think a Chinese is on the cards for me too, no fire though I'm demented with the heat, I'm fair roasted this day. I was in bed all day today, been feeling unwell because the god-damn nausea is back this last week or so, but totally spoiled all my rest cuz I got up and cleaned all the house. Ah well, always have tomorrow to rest. Oh and I think the baby's head has dropped too, terrible pressure in thon region haha, suppose I better get used to it. Has anyone else had a pain in their right side, like a stitch, but constantly there? I'm convincing myself all day that it is just round ligament pain, and it probably is but just curious if anyone else has had it? Jaysus Betsie I almost had heart failure there when someone asked you if your leak turned out to be anything serious, I was thinking about amniotic fluid leakage haha, my head is away with it. Pushkii did you avoid the wedding all day then in the end up?

I had the in laws for tea, but boys to bed and visited my neighbour for an hour. Just reading the daily mail showbiz website with a cuppa tea. My ankles are really swollen today.

My God a 12 pound baby! My two were 7lb and 6lb 14 oz. I escaped without stitches for both thankfully. I am only 5 ft 2 so I was lucky. Us women can do great things!

Laura, I was feeling pressure down low last weekend. It felt like the head was there! lol Seems to have eased off since.

ah Laura never thought of the leak like that haha brilliant :-)

i was feeling lots of pressure too last week baby was head down but she has flipped again she seems to like playing under my ribs

i feel awful after my take away tonight, feels like i eat way too much but i didn't, i just fine i can't eat much any more, :-(

how are you feeling now pushki? hope you are having a good rest for yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭laura.

I'm the same Betsie, I had a wee corner ate outta my chicken satay special box and was ready to boke, can't eat for s**t these day's, was the same in my first tri, and my weighing scales are broke/need a battery, but I still think I have put on loads of weight. Everyone keeps telling me I haven't, but I feel I have. Was dieting before I got pregnant to get my gallbladder removed, and had 2 stone off, then in my first tri i lost another stone cuz I couldn't eat. Still plenty on me though, I won't get lost lol. Must get the husband to look at the scales tomorrow, I'm curious now lol. How has everyone else's weight gone with their pregnancy?

i had started dieting before i got pregnant too had lost almost a stone and was going well, we are getting married next April and i planned on fitting into a nice dress, will just have to work extra hard after the baby comes :-)

in exhausted and must go to bed but i kinda don't want to lie down as i think i could be sick :-(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭new look

Thanks girls!
    Aw Laura I nearly had leakage laughing there at your post about Betsie's leakage :D Hilarious!!!!
    I would love a chinese now! Mmmmmmmmmmm
    Ankles have swollen to massive size now, they are probably the same size as my knees at this stage. How attractive :)
    Betsie I was the same with a horrible sickness the other night too. I got sick and then was afraid to fall asleep in case I got sick again and I didn't wake up (it woke me the first time). I now have 4 pillows and 2 cushions propping me up and it has helped and although I didn't think I would be able to sleep like this, I have slept fairly ok in the past couple of nights. I'm nearly in a sitting position but it's helping.

Advertisement