Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fellas buyin' drinks for young wans

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

7Sins wrote: »
    Jaxxy wrote: »
    It's the modern evolution of dance, no? It's just the style nowadays really. I just disagree that every woman who dances in a nightclub is doing it to tease other men, or that you shouldn't go to nightclubs if you're not single.

No it's not.

Blanket statements with no elaboration ftw! Clever you.

Popular dance styles evolve. Music videos coupled with a herd "trend" mentality would suggest that frequenters of nightclubs (note: not professional dancers) will have similar dance styles because this is what they're exposed to most.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 526 ✭✭✭7Sins

Popular dance styles evolve. Music videos coupled with a herd "trend" mentality would suggest that frequenters of nightclubs (note: not professional dancers) will have similar dance styles because this is what they're exposed to most.

I've never seen anyone dance in clubs like the ones in music videos. Then again I don't watch music videos to see the choreography and then try to replicate it in a club, but that's just me.

Anyway I see your point about "popular dance styles evolve" now, I was thinking about something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Its strange the OP doesn't seem to be phased by the fact she is a scab. If I heard a straight guy I know was frequenting gay bars with his other male mates just to get free drinks I would think he was a complete and utter prick.
    If a guy is stupid enough to buy girls drinks because they smile at him then he deserves to lose his cash.

My old Ma said 'a fool and his money are easily parted'
    This is the disturbing attitude many seem to have here. Do you think your mother is encouraging/supportive of con artists? which lets face it is what is going on here, the con in conman/conwoman being a confidence trick.

If you really do have no morals/qualms about taking advantage of people of lower/impaired intellect then there are better scams you might consider. Like getting a fake board gais badge, calling at houses and fleecing old grannies handbags.
    A stupid old biddy and her pension are easily parted sure the bitch deserves it.:rolleyes:

Strange to see some people openly proud of being scumbag con artists.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

rubadub wrote: »
    If I heard a straight guy I know was frequenting gay bars with his other male mates just to get free drinks I would think he was a complete and utter prick

or he's a genius!!!!

Its such a pity both sexes find me repulsive :P

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Cawk n bawllz

Dance evolves on the professional dance circuit not in the nightclubs.
    The average dancer in a nightclub just has a couple of generic moves which haven't changed much in the last two decades such as stomp one foot and throw one arm in the air, randomly wave your forearms a bit, the chavvy hunch forward and flail your arms at the floor and hold your arms in the air when the song is on the breakdown.

The main development in the last... 10 years is that most women have adopted some of the sluttier manouvres of hip-hop dancing in an attempt to be seductive;
    - The chest thrust
    - The excessive hip movement (excessive even for dance!)
    - Hold the back of your head with one hand and run your other hand down your body
    - The classic squat down to the floor and on the way back up push your arse out as far as possible
    - Grinding your arse against another person's crotch
    - Grinding against your girlfriend coz it makes the lads go "PHWOAR! LEZZIN' OFF INNIT!"

I'm not saying this is how all girls always dance but the vast majority of them do. There's no way dancing like that is for any purpose other than teasing men though I reckon there are some girls who would dance like that coz ya know... monkey see, monkey do.(That's not a disparaging remark against women but more about people in general.)

I'm sure most men find that sexy and I can understand that but I wouldn't go near a girl who dances like that coz to me personally it makes them look like a self absorbed cocky bitch.

I probably sound like such a curmudgeon but I find nightclub culture to be shallow and vacuous. I can see how it's fun but just not for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭hucklebuck

yes that's why she's a soon to be ex :rolleyes:

Why soon, do it now:rolleyes:

You should dump her on Christmas day, give her a wrapped box with you're dumped written on the inside. Good enough for the cheat.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Cawk n bawllz

hucklebuck wrote: »
    Why soon, do it now:rolleyes:

You should dump her on Christmas day, give her a wrapped box with you're dumped written on the inside. Good enough for the cheat.

Oh it's done. Got that out of the way before I had to spend money on her for Christmas.

Advertisement